70 Cute and Lovely Birthday Wishes for Coworker 2020 Update.
In need of a Cute and Lovely birthday wishes for a coworker of yours who is celebrating his/her birthday? Then great! We have an abundance of that right here for you to peruse!
Basic Birthday Wishes for Coworker
When in doubt, use simple, formal wording to wish your colleague a happy birthday. The following short messages are ideal for a birthday card, email, or social media post.
- Happy Birthday to a great colleague and friend.
- Best wishes on your birthday. Working with you is truly a pleasure.
- Having the support of a colleague like you is way more important than any degree or certification. Thanks for all you do, and Happy Birthday!
- Happy Birthday! I hope you can take some time off for yourself – you deserve it!
- Happy Birthday to someone who makes work feel like fun.
- You’re older, wiser, and that much closer to retirement. Happy Birthday!
A birthday message from a team or the whole office should also be straightforward unless it’s an unusually tight-knit group. Here are some wording ideas.
- Happy Birthday! Today is a perfect day to let you know how much we all appreciate you and the work you do.
- Happy Birthday to an indispensable member of our team!
- We all want to wish you a Happy Birthday and thank you for the job you do, the support you provide, and the upbeat attitude you bring to the table every day.
- Happy Birthday from all your office friends. Have a great day and a great year ahead!
- Happy Birthday to someone who makes every day happier for [his/her] colleagues.
A more casual tone works well for a private message to someone you see daily and/or hang out with outside of work. That said, some of the more edgy and humorous birthday messages below may not be appropriate for posting on social media, where they can be seen by your employer.
- Working with you cuts the stress by at least 32%. Thank you, and Happy Birthday!
- Hope you can take some time off around your birthday – but not too much because this place isn’t the same without you.
- Our friendship is the best thing that ever grew out of a cube farm. Happy B-Day to a great coworker and an awesome buddy.
- Getting to work with you is one of the best perks of this job. Thanks, and Happy Birthday!
- I want to buy you two drinks for your birthday – one for my coworker, and one for my friend.
- Happy Birthday to someone who almost makes work tolerable.
- Hope you get everything you want for your birthday. Except for that winning lotto ticket. We still need you here.
- Best birthday wishes to my lunch buddy and fellow cubicle denizen.
- Happy Birthday to a coworker who kicks ass without stabbing backs. You make everyone around you look good.
- [Older Colleague] You’re one of the main reasons I look forward to coming to work each day. Don’t even think about retiring!
- It’s your birthday! I better not catch you coming into work with a hangover tomorrow. Call in sick instead. 😉
- Happy Birthday! If they had annual reviews for being a good person, you’d be due for a big promotion.
Cute And Lovely
- Your age is more of a blessing to us than it is to you, because when you go it will be to a better place, but when you leave all of our lives will become worse. Happy birthday.
- Your life is like a book that gets better with each new chapter. Happy birthday.
- As the earth revolves around the sun, may angels also revolve around your life and light the path of your steps for years to come. Have a blissful birthday, dearest.
- I know that I’m the greatest colleague to have in the world, but you’re also the greatest person to be colleagues with. Happy birthday.
- On the day you were born, fate sent me an inseparable friend, and as such, this occasion is more of a reason for me to celebrate than anyone else, perhaps even yourself. Happy birthday.
- Today, may your stomach grow fat with cake, your heart light with booze, and your eyes teary with visions of the glorious future that awaits you. Happy birthday.
Cool Birthday Wishes for Coworker
- May people learn to appreciate and celebrate you for the incomparable person that you are every day and not just on special occasions like this. Happy birthday, beloved friend and coworker.
- Age is not determined by our physical years but by the disposition of our souls, and in that regard, you are the youngest person that I know. Happy birthday.
- No matter how old you get and how many children you beget, you will always be my baby. Happy birthday.
- On your special day, may life bless you with the joy of Sarah and the wealth of Solomon. Happy birthday!
- May your dreams reflect the wildest ambitions of your heart and may reality reflect your dreams. Happy birthday, dear.
- You are too great to expect to receive a birthday wish from every life you have touched, but as for me, know that you have a true admirer that will always love and celebrate your life. Happy birthday.
- My wish for your future is that all of your stresses become celebrations and all of your sorrows become joy. Happy birthday.
- Where human beings may fail to show appreciation, life itself loves you. Happy birthday.
- You are like a piece of candy unearthed by archaeologists that has the amazing ability to retain its original sweetness throughout the years. Happy birthday, and may we all be blessed to age as gracefully as you!