63 Amazing Christmas Messages and Wishes for Wife 2021.
Do you know that nothing works better than sending your wife a Christmas message to make her vacation memorable and spice up the relationship between the two of you. Often, coming up with the right words seems overwhelming, but we’re here to help you with what to write on your wife’s Christmas cards.
Look below and find your favorite wish for the most beautiful woman in your life. Shower your love for her and make this Christmas a season for her to remember.
Sweet Christmas Wishes for Wife
- Sometimes you are naughty, sometimes you are nice; but those glances of yours never fail to entice. Babe, you’ve I’m all yours at Christmas and every day.
- All I want for Christmas is eggnog, elves, evergreen, and an evening spent beside my queen.
- May our silent night be merry and bright, my beloved wife.
- The warmth of your love melts the coldest regions of my heart, and I wish you a Christmas filled with joy, my precious wife.
- Wife, this Christmas, I’ll be your Santa Baby and you can be my snow angel.
- Dear wife, be sure to hang tons of mistletoe. I like kissing you lots, as you probably know.
- You’re special and spirited, sparkling and fun, and you make me happier than anyone! Warm Christmas wishes to my beloved wife.
- To my warmhearted, wishful, wonderful wife, may this Christmas be the best in your life.
- Visions of sugarplums aren’t the only things dancing in my head, babe.
- Mistletoe or not; I’m not asking a lot. At the top of my list is my wish to be kissed. Can you make it come true, sweet wife of mine?
- Lucky for me, the most wonderful time of year is all year because of you, my gorgeous wife.
- Let the clouds snow, and let the wind blow. ‘Cause this Christmas I love you, more than you know. And that, dear wife, is what keeps me warm at night.
- The tree is trimmed, and the gifts are wrapped. It’s time for you to sit on Santa’s lap.
- Every day seems like Christmas since marrying you, my darling wife.
- May the message of the manger ring true in our hearts this Christmas and always, my dearly loved wife.
Romantic Christmas Wishes for Wife
- May my holiday cheers reach your ears to fill you with joy till Santa appears. I love you, my cherished wife.
- The joy of Christmas is made more beautiful by the joy of being married to you.
- I don’t need peppermints or chocolate because you are all the eye candy I can handle, girl.
- Dear wife, you are 100% Santa approved!
- A little egg nog, a bright and crackling log, and some romantic dialogue are all I hope for this Christmas. I love and adore you, dear wife.
- Let’s “spruce” up this place and spread some Christmas cheer together, girl.
- “Yule” be all I need for Christmas, dear.
- My sweet wife, you still make my heart go Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum.
- Woman, you’re the spice in my eggnog. Sweet merry Christmas!
- Don’t be a scrooge; my wish list is huge! Just kidding. All I want for Christmas is your loving heart.
- Let’s make merry, my sugar plum fairy.
- Dear, you are still dazzling and delicious, and you fulfill my Christmas wishes.
- I’m looking forward to warm wassail with my wifey this Christmas.
- My wonderful wife, you make me feel like I’m in a little Christmas snow globe. Thank you for working so hard to decorate our home.
- A crackling fire, lights glowing on the tree, and the warmth of our love are all I want this Christmas, my dear wife.
- Hey, my little Christmas cracker, you still make my heart pop.
- Outside it will be dark and nippy, so let’s stay warm inside and have a sippy. Cheers to you at Christmas, babe!
- I treasure the love in your heart above every gift under the tree, my amazing wife.
Short Christmas Wishes for Wife
- Darling, you complete me like the star on top of the tree.
- Dear wife, let’s be two turtle doves sharing Christmas love.
- ‘Tis the season to be naughty, ’cause I’m married to a gorgeous hottie!
- My treasured wife, I’m dreaming of a white Christmas spent in front of a fire snuggling with you.
- I have fallen more deeply in love with you than I ever thought possible. Thank you for another year of sweet and tender moments. Merry Christmas, dear wife.
- When there’s a chill in the air and gifts under the tree, I know that you’re glad you’re married to me! Wink, wink! Happy Christmas, darling wife.
- Sweet wife, may the magic of Christmas remain in your heart all year.
- You are the icing on my Christmas cookie, sweetheart.
- My beautiful wife, being married to you is the greatest gift at Christmas and always.
- A toasty fire and a little drink, while we wait for Santa—what do you think?
- Darling, let’s create our own winter wonderland this Christmas.
- Sending sweet Christmas wishes to my amazing precious missus.
- Good golly, you make me jolly! May Santa bring everything on your wish list, precious wife.
- As I reflect on the fun and special times we’ve shared this year, at Christmas I am reminded of how blessed I am to be married to you, my lovely wife.
- You light up my life brighter than any Christmas lights ever could, and I love sharing the beauty of the season with you, my lovely wife.
- It’s Christmas girl! Come over here and let the merrymaking begin.
- This Christmas I look forward to being your dashing Dancer and you can be my prancing Vixen.
Cool Christmas Wishes for Wife
- My heart is as much aflame as the Yule log on the fire, my wife.
- My darling wife, you still take my breath away. May this Christmas fill you with cheer.
- There’s no need to spend time Christmas shopping for me, precious lady. No gift is better than being married to you. It’s all I could possibly want.
- Wife, whether our Christmas is candlelit and cozy, or brisk and blowsy, spending it with you will make my heart cozy.
- Thanks for loving me even when I deserve a lump of coal. Let’s have the best Christmas ever, sweet wife.
- Precious wife, my heart hangs on your every breath, like lights hanging on a Christmas tree.
- This Santa doesn’t need milk and cookies. You’re all the sweetness I need, girl.
- Dear wife may the Christmas season bring all the joy your heart can hold.
- Christmas bells are tinkling, and my wife’s eyes are twinkling. How could the season get any better than this?
- You make my life bright and cheery every day, you bring blessings beyond belief. On this Christmas day I wish for you, love and joy under the tree. Merry Christmas, Love of my Life!
- I wish peace, love and prosperity, to surround this home of ours. Your love and support means more, than any Christmas gift can provide. Thank you for spending another Christmas with me, My Love.
- For being the excellent wife, I reward you with all the love that I can give, all the time that I can spare, and all the happiness that I can let you feel. I love you honey!
- You are the best wife that any man can have. I am so lucky that you are mine. Merry Christmas!