Amazing List of Mother’s Day Puns Latest Update 2020.
Because captions are the hardest part of posting, here are some Amazing Mother’s Day puns that are perfect for a card or Instagram post.
Here’s a little secret! did you know that Moms love puns? Maybe it’s because it’s a nutty style of humor that they can share with their kids (at least until the kids grow into sarcastic teenagers).
Regardless, many of us have moms who enjoy using cheesy wordplay, often followed by the proverbial nudge and wink.
That makes Mother’s Day the perfect time to break out the puns. You might not be able to repay your mom for years of hard work and sacrifice, but you can make her smile with a goofy turn of phrase.
And if she doesn’t like puns? Well, she’ll probably do what she did when you brought home that ugly art project in second grade – pretend to be impressed.
Punny Mother’s Day Wishes
Here are some examples of wacky Mother’s Day wishes that make use of puns. What better way to wish your mom a Happy Mother’s Day than by sending one of these groaners her way?
- When it comes to parental love and support, I really hit the mother lode with you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who provided me womb and board all those years ago.
- You da mom!
- Mom, I still hear your voice in my head always telling me to do the right thing. I guess you could call it an internal mom-ologue.
- Mother’s Day is a truly mom-mentous occasion. Hope you have a great one!
- You’re the best mom anyone could ask for. I guess we could say that you’re opti-mum. Get it?
- Thanks for all the mom-umental work you did to raise me.
- When I was stuck, you always gave the the mom-umentum I needed to get going again.
- I could never love anyone as much as I love my mom. I guess you could call me mom-ogomous.
- Somehow you always know how I’m feeling and what I’m thinking. You must be mom-nicient.
Looking for a pun-tastic message to attach to a gift for your mom? Here are some ideas.
- Here’s a little mom-mento to mark this occasion.
- This is for the mom-umental role you play in my life.
[Wine] From your wine-y kid.
- [Cake] I owe you this because I know raising me was no piece of cake.
- [Candy Bar] You’re the sweetest mom, bar none.
Riddles and One-Liners
Finally, here are some mom-themed jokes that harness the power of puns. If you use one of these and even your mom doesn’t laugh, then you know it’s bad.
- Why was the little computer so sad?
Because he had an interface only a motherboard could love!
- What do you call the smallest possible mother?
- Deciding to have children is a mom-mentous decision.
- Where do baby Transformers come from?
- Where does the mama car carry her baby cars?
On her mother hood!