Landmarks are not always about the physical, visible structures, landmarks also exist in our lives. Anniversaries of various forms are marked by individuals from time to time. These anniversaries are landmarks in their lives. Have been joining in celebrating them with anniversary messages? How frequently do you get anniversary messages?
In spite of conflicting opinions, marking one’s anniversary always stands out as a memorable occasion. Acknowledging the progress made, battles won and hurdles scaled over the years, especially in marriage is quite in order. Considering that most people don’t even last that long, is a great reason to celebrate anniversaries with splendid anniversary messages.
Also, scripting or selecting the right wording for anniversary messages is quite necessary and important. Anniversary messages should properly capture the essence of the occasion while delivering heartfelt messages to those celebrating. Therefore, we want to furnish you with fantastic ideas for anniversary messages.
Anniversary Card Messages for Spouse/Partner
1. My love for you continues to grow no matter the years we’ve spent together. Happy Anniversary.
2. I never thought it was possible to love you more. But somehow, each year I’m proven wrong. Happy Anniversary.
3. See, I told you I wouldn’t forget. Happy Anniversary!
4. I feel saddened for those who have never had the joy of loving you. Happy Anniversary!
5. My teammate, my rock, and my best friend, Happy Anniversary.
6. How lucky I am to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy Anniversary.
7. Words can’t describe what it feels like to have you in my life. Happy Anniversary.
8. To put it simply, I love you. Happy Anniversary.
9. You make every day more magical than the last. Happy Anniversary.
10. Same day and time next year? Happy Anniversary.
11. Our love is not about how many days, months, or years, we’ve been together. Love to me, is about how much I love you every single day.
12. You complete me! Happy Anniversary!
13. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favorite! Happy Anniversary!
14. Love you then, love you still, love you now and always will. Happy Anniversary!
15. Your story together continues to unfold, and we are excited to see the next chapters be written. Happy Anniversary.
16. You both share a very special love, one that will never be matched. Happy Anniversary.
17. May love forever live in the time you share together, Happy Anniversary.
18. We wish you nothing but the best for the next __ years. Happy Anniversary.
19. Hope your special day is full of making more memories together, Happy Anniversary.
20. May you continue to share wonderful days, wonderful nights, and a wonderful life. Happy Anniversary.
21. Congratulations and best wishes on your future together! Happy Anniversary.
22. For all you do for me/us, let today be my/our turn to say thank you, and congratulations on your continued love and happiness. Happy Anniversary.
23. Today is kind of like a birthday for your love! Happy Anniversary!
24. You both continue to shine as an example of love and kindness, Happy Anniversary.
Anniversary Card Messages for Family
1. Thank you for serving as an example of what love is, you continue to live the values our family has built together. Happy Anniversary.
2. To have learned what love is from your relationship is a true gift. Happy Anniversary.
3. With all the fish in the sea, it’s a joy to know you caught each other. Happy Anniversary.
4. Wishing you both, on your special day, a life of love, happiness, and many more years of wedded bliss.
5. The love you share makes today special for all that have the joy of experiencing it. Happy Anniversary.
6. I’m blessed to be able to watch your love grow day by day. Thank you for sharing it with those in your life. Happy Anniversary.
7. Nothing in our world is perfect, but you both come pretty close. Happy Anniversary.
8. Through all our family parties, you both survived together! Happy Anniversary!
4. I love you more than I can express. Thank you for choosing me.
5. This anniversary marks another year with the man of my dreams. I am so thankful for every happy year with you.
6. You are more than my number one. You are the only one.
7. If I could turn back the clock I would find you sooner and love you longer.
8. Amidst all the troubles, disappointments, and lost hopes and dreams, your love is always a breath of fresh air.
9. I can’t believe it has been 10 years! I love you more and more every year that we spend together. I can’t wait to see where life takes us.
10. With you in my life I know I’ll always have the support that I need to follow my dreams. Thank you for being my biggest dream come true of all!
11. How lucky I am to have fallen in love with my best friend. Happy two years, love.
Anniversary Card Messages for Your Wife
1. I am one of the few lucky men in this world who can say that my best friend, girlfriend, and wife are the same woman. Happy anniversary!
2. May the rest of our lives always be like our first anniversary — exciting, youthful, and hopelessly romantic. Happy first anniversary!
3. Through all of life’s mountaintops and valleys, I’m so blessed to be able to share this roller coaster of life with you.
4. One year has passed, but I will never forget that moment in my life when you said YES. You make my life complete!
5. It is not very often that a fairytale romance turns out to be a perfect marriage as well. That is what I have found with you.
6. It doesn’t matter whether we always agree or not. What matters is that I love you and you love me.
7. You are a strong, capable and beautiful woman. You thoroughly impress everyone you meet. I’m so proud to be able to call you my wife.
8. Marrying you was the smartest thing I ever did.
9. Every moment, from romantic dinners to simple walks in the park, is pure magic! Thank you for filling my life with joy for the past five years.
10. Thank you for always forgiving me, believing in me and for sticking with me through thick and thin.
11. Even if I got the chance to live this life again, I’d pick you time and time again.
Anniversary Card Messages for Parents or Grandparents
1. As a tree must learn to bend when the wind blows to prevent it from breaking apart, together you’ve learned to bend in the bad times and stand tall during the good. May you continue to stand tall together for many more years to come. Happy Anniversary.
2. Mom and Dad, you made me who I am today. May you continue to lift each other with the same love you raised me with.
3. You’re the parents all kids hope to have. Don’t know how I got so lucky, but thank you for being an amazing couple, awesome parents and two of the best people I know.
4. Thanks for showing me year after year what it takes to make love last.
5. May the biggest of challenges in your life be limited to making every anniversary better than the previous one.
6. I always thought that “happily ever after” only existed in fairy tales. Your marriage made me realize that they exist in real life too.
7. Most kids take years to figure out what they want their lives to look like. I have known from the very start: I want my future to look exactly like your present.
2. Happy anniversary! Congratulations on another year spent together. May your life continue to be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
3. Anyone can fall in love, but not everyone can stay in love — happy anniversary!
4. Sometimes your marriage is slow like Waltz, sometimes it is peppy like Salsa, sometimes it is hot like Tango and sometimes it is soulful like Jazz — cheers to the couple who can dance to any rhythm of life. Happy anniversary.
5. For some couples, being perfect means being flawless. But for a beautiful one like you, being perfect means accepting each other’s flaws. Happy anniversary.
6. Congratulations on your anniversary! Many best wishes and blessings as you continue walking life’s paths hand-in-hand and heart-in-heart.
7. Anniversaries are reminders of the promises that couples have fulfilled in the past, the ones they are making in the present and those that are in store for the future. Cherish this milestone date and make yet another beautiful promise as you celebrate your wedding anniversary.
8. Like wine, marriage can be sweet or bitter, intense or mellow, flat or acidic. But a couple like you enjoys all its flavors, whether dull or romantic.
9. Most married couples hear each other’s words, you listen to each other’s heartbeats. Most of them admire each other’s looks, you compliment each other’s souls. Most of them commit to each other’s
You don’t have to ponder on what to write or how to script your anniversary messages any more. From the messages we have listed above, you can easily select a suitable one or reconstruct one to fit the purpose you intend. In any case, be sure to use an anniversary message that is awesome.
Do well to share this great article with friends and family.