– April Holidays –
We’ve compiled a list of every April holidays and observance in 2022. It’s time to start planning all of your celebrations!
With the arrival of spring, this month brings a slew of festivals and observances centered on health, food, the arts and literature, and community service.
April Fools’ Day kicks off the month with a full day of pranks, while Earth Day, on April 22nd, will bring the month to a close.
Autism Awareness Month, Stress Awareness Month, Fair Housing Month, and Sexual Assault Awareness Month are among the month-long observances that commemorate diverse identities and experiences.
April Holidays 2022
1. April Fool’s Day
2. Edible Book Day
3. Fossil Fools Day
4. International Fun at Work Day
5. Hospital Admitting Clerks Day
6. National One Cent Day
7. National Sourdough Bread Day
9. Walk to Work Day
Holidays In April
10. World Autism Awareness Day
11. National Children’s Picture Book Day
12. International Fact-Checking Day
13. National Ferret Day
14. National Handmade Day
15. National Love Our Children Day
16. National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
18. National Chocolate Mousse Day
19. National Film Score Day
20. National Find a Rainbow Day
21. National Geologists Day
22. World Party Day
23. National Tweed Day
24. National Anime Day
25. International Carrot Day
26. National Cordon Bleu Day
27. National Laundry Day
28. National Vitamin C Day
29. National Walk Around Things Day
30. National Deep Dish Pizza Day
31. National Caramel Day
32. First Contact Day
33. National Flash Drive Day
34. Go For Broke Day
35. National Library Workers Day
36. Qingming Festival
37. Read a Road Map Day
38. National Acai Bowl Day
39. New Beer‘s Eve
40. Plan Your Epitaph Day
41. Day of Hope
42. National Siamese Cat
43. National Sorry Charlie Day
44. National Student-Athlete Day
45. National Tartan Day
46. National Teflon Day
47. National Walking Day
48. National Alcohol Screening Day
49. National Beer Day
50. National Burrito Day
51. National Girl Me Too Day
52. World Health Day
53. National No Housework Day
- Harriet Tubman Quotes
- 250 Bad Jokes
- 150 Trick Questions
- Most Influential Latin-American Women
- Best Workout Apps
54. National All Is Ours Day
55. National Empanada Day
56. National Zoo Lovers Day
57. National Cherish an Antique Day
58. National Chinese Almond Cookie Day
59. National Former Prisoner of War Recognition Day
60. National Name Yourself Day
61. National Unicorn Day
62. Vimy Ridge Day
63. National Winston Churchill Day
64. National Cinnamon Crescent Day
65. National Encourage a Young Writer Day
66. National Farm Animals Day
67. National Hug Your Dog Day
68. Palm Sunday
69. Ram Navani
71. National Barbershop Quartet Day
72. National Cheese Fondue Day
73. Education and Sharing Day
74. National Eight Track Tape Day
75. National Marketing Operations Appreciation Day
76. National Pet Day
77. National Submarine Day
78. International Be Kind to Lawyers Day
79. National Big Wind Day
80. National Grilled Cheese Sandwich Day
81. National Licorice Day
82. Yuri’s Night
83. National Make Lunch Count Day
84. National Peach Cobbler Day
85. National Scrabble Day
86. Thomas Jefferson Day
87. National Dolphin Day
88. National Ex-Spouse Day
89. National Gardening Day
90. Holy Thursday (Maundy Thursday)
91. National Look Up at the Sky Day
92. International Moment of Laughter Day
93. National Pecan Day
94. National Reach as High as You Can Day
95. National Anime Day
96. National Glazed Spiral Ham Day
97. Good Friday
98. Jackie Robinson Day
99. National Laundry Day
101. National Rubber Eraser Day
102. Take a Wild Guess Day
103. Titanic Remembrance Day
- Inspirational Self-Care Quotes
- Best Michael Jordan Quotes
- Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
- Bible Verses About Forgiveness
- Signs He Likes You
104. National Bean Counter Day
105. National Eggs Benedict Day
106. Husband Appreciation Day
107. National Librarian Day
108. National Orchid Day
109. Selena Day
110. International Bat Appreciation Day
112. National Cheese Ball Day
113. International Haiku Poetry Day
114. Adult Autism Awareness Day
115. National Animal Crackers Day
116. Easter Monday
117. National Lineman Appreciation Day
118. Tax Day
119. National Velociraptor Awareness Day
120. National Garlic Day
121. Wear Pajamas to Work Day
123. National Banana Day
124. National Cheddar Fries Day
125. Chinese Language Day
126. Lima Bean Respect Day
127. National Look-Alike Day
128. National Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day
129. National Bulldogs Are Beautiful Day
130. National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day
131. National High Five Day
132. National Kindergarten Day
133. National Tea Day
134. Tiradentes Day
135. National Yellow Bat Day
136. Day of Silence
137. Earth Day
138. National Jellybean Day
139. Orthodox Good Friday
140. National Cherry Cheesecake Day
141. UN English Language Day
142. Impossible Astronaut Day
143. National Lost Dogs Awareness Day
144. National Lover’s Day
145. National Picnic Day
146. Shakespeare Day
147. St. George’s Day
148. Take a Chance Day
149. World Book Day
150. National Pet Parents Day
151. World Pinhole Photography Day
152. National Pigs In a Blanket Day
153. National Skipping Day
154. Anzac Day
155. National DNA Day
156. National Hairstylist Appreciation Day
157. National Hug a Plumber Day
158. National Liberation Day
159. National Lingerie Day
160. World Malaria Day
161. National Zucchini Bread Day
162. National Telephone Day
163. Audubon Day
164. National Dissertation Day
165. Get Organized Day
166. National Help a Horse Day
167. National Pretzel Day
168. Richter Scale Day
- New Year’s Resolutions Ideas
- International Women’s Day Quotes
- Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Thinking of You Quotes
- 200+ Rumi Quotes
169. Administrative Professionals Day
170. Babe Ruth Day
171. National Devil Dog Day
172. International Guide Dog Day
173. National Prime Rib Day
174. National Tell a Story Day
175. Yom HaShoah
176. National Blueberry Pie Day
177. National Bravehearts Day
178. Denim Day
179. Great Poetry Reading Day
180. National Kids and Pets Day
181. Stop Food Waste Day
182. National Superhero Day
183. Take Our Daughters to Work Day
184. Take Our Kids to Work Day
185. Workers’ Memorial Day
186. National Arbor Day
187. International Dance Day
188. National Hairball Awareness Day
189. National Peace Rose Day
190. National Rugelach Day
191. National Shrimp Scampi Day
192. National Zipper Day
193. National Adopt a Shelter Pet Day
194. National Bubble Tea Day
195. National Bugs Bunny Day
196. Honesty Day
197. National Kiss of Hope Day
198. International Jazz Day
199. National Military Brat Day
200. National Oatmeal Cookie Day
201. National Raisin Day
202. National Rebuilding Day
203. National Sarcoidosis Day
204. National Sense of Smell Day
Weekly Holidays and Observances
1. National Library Week (April 1-7, 2022)
2. Testicular Cancer Awareness Week (April 1-7, 2022)
3. National Public Health Week (April 4-10, 2022)
4. National Window Safety Week (April 4-10, 2022)
5. National Student Employment Week (April 5-11, 2022)
6. National Wildlife Week (April 5-11, 2022)
7. Animal Care and Control Appreciation Week (April 10-16, 2022)
8. National Dog Bite Prevention Week (April 10-16, 2022)
9. National Public Safety Telecommunications Week (April 10-16, 2022)
10. Holy Week (April 10-17, 2022)
11. National Workzone Awareness Week (April 11-17, 2022)
12. Undergraduate Research Week (April 19-25, 2022)
13. Every Kid Healthy Week (April 25-29, 2022)
14. National Infant Immunization Week (April 25-May 2, 2022)
Monthly Holidays and Observances
1. National Alcohol Awareness Month
2. Canine Fitness Month
3. Child Abuse Awareness Month
4. Couple Appreciation Month
5. National Decorating Month
6. Distracted Driving Awareness Month
7. Fair Housing Month
8. Financial Literacy Month
9. National Fresh Celery Month
10. National Garden Month
11. International Guitar Month
12. National Month of Hope
13. National Humor Month
14. IBS Month
15. National Internship Awareness Month
16. Jazz Appreciation Month
17. Keep America Beautiful Month
18. Month of the Military Child
19. Move More Month
20. National Multiple Birth Awareness Month
21. Parkinson’s Awareness Month
22. National Pecan Month
23. National Poetry Month
24. Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Month
25. Records and Information Management Month
26. Scottish-American Heritage Month
27. Sexual Assault Awareness Month
28. National Soft Pretzel Month
29. National Soy Foods Month
30. Stress Awareness Month
31. Testicular Cancer Awareness Month
32. National Volunteer Month
FAQs about April Holidays
Below are frequently asked questions about April holidays
1. What holiday is celebrated in April?
This year, Ramadan, Easter and Passover are the main major holidays occurring in April. Ramadan begins on the evening of Friday, April 1, 2022, and ends on the evening of Sunday, May 1, 2022. Easter falls on Sunday, April 17, 2022.
2. What events are in April?
▸ Global Astronomy Month.
▸ International Guitar Month.
▸ Keep America Beautiful Month.
▸ Lawn and Garden Month.
▸ National Card and Letter Writing Month.
▸ National Frog Month.
▸ National Humor Month.
▸ National Kite Month.
3. What is celebrated April 4th?
April 4th also marks National Hug a Newsperson Day and National Walking Day.
4. Is Easter always in April?
Easter’s exact date may seem arbitrary, but it’s always on the Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox, and that can fall anywhere between March 22 and April 25.
5. What is celebrated on 3rd April?
April 3 is World Party Day. Also known as P Day, it is an annually celebrated unofficial holiday that aims to achieve social change and harmony by encouraging people to celebrate life by partying. Party for social change on World Party Day
6. What is celebrated on April 23?
National English Muffin Day. National Lost Dog Awareness Day. National Picnic Day. Orthodox Holy Saturday – April 23, 2022.
7. What is celebrated April 5?
National Dandelion Day. National Deep Dish Pizza Day. National Flash Drive Day. National Library Day – April 5, 2022 (Tuesday of National Library Week)
8. What National day is April 27?
On April 27, baseball fans around the country honor one of baseball’s all-time greatest players on National Babe Ruth Day.
9. Which day is celebrated on 12 April?
The United Nations (UN) celebrates the International Day of Human Space Flight on April 12 each year. The day remembers the first human space flight on April 12, 1961. Statue of Yuri Gagarin, the world’s first cosmonaut to have travelled in outer space.
10. What determines Easter Sunday?
The simple standard definition of Easter is that it is the first Sunday after the full Moon that occurs on or after the spring equinox. If the full Moon falls on a Sunday then Easter is the next Sunday.
11. What is the rarest date for Easter?
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, which looked at Easter dates between 1600 and 2099, the rarest date for Easter is March 24. Within those nearly 500 years, the holiday occurs only twice on that date.
12. What National day is the 24 of April?
National Pigs in a Blanket Day
A holiday celebrating one of our favorite comfort foods — pork sausage (or hotdogs) baked in pastry.
13. What National day is April 7th?
National Beer Day on April 7th annually, recognizes the world’s most widely consumed alcoholic beverage. Following water and tea, it is the third most popular drink overall.
One of the world’s oldest prepared beverages, beer possibly dates back to 9500 BC when cereal was first farmed.
14. What National day is April 20th?
▸ 420 Day
▸ National Look Alike Day
▸ National Banana Day
▸ National Pineapple Upside-Down Cake Day
▸ National Cheddar Fries Day
▸ National Lima Bean Respect Day.
15. Is April 26 a special day?
▸ National Help a Horse Day
▸ National Kids and Pets Day
▸ National Pretzel Day
▸ National Static Cling Day.
We hope this article on the April holidays has been enlightening. Please share this article with family and friends.