30+ Awesome Baby Shower Messages for a Mom-To-Be
30+ Awesome Baby Shower Messages for a Mom-To-Be.
Baby Shower Messages for a Mom-To-Be: A baby shower is one of the most special celebrations for expectant moms. Looking forward to the birth of a little one is exciting, and showering the mom-to-be with gifts for her precious baby is so much fun!
Ensure to send her just the right message whether she is expecting a boy, a girl, or twins. Here are some baby shower messages below you can send to a new mom to show how much you care.
- Beautiful Baby Shower Cake Sayings for the Coming Angel
- Amazing List of Baby Sprinkle Invitation Wording and Style
- 9 Diaper Raffle Wording
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Boy
1. Congratulations on your upcoming little guy. May God bless you with a safe delivery!
2. His little feet will surely make the biggest footprint in our hearts. Waiting for the arrival of your prince charming. May you have a blessed baby shower day!
3. Thanks for inviting us to your baby shower celebration. May the little guy you’re waiting for, bring you unparalleled joy and happiness.
4. A great time to be around your family. All the best wishes for the little one on the way. Have a safe delivery!
5. Can’t wait to witness the chemistry between you and your little one. Can’t wait to watch your family grow. Have a blessed baby shower day!
6. His touch will melt our heart and his smile will make our day. Waiting for your little one so eagerly. May you have a healthy delivery!
Baby Shower Wishes for Baby Girls
7. So excited to know that your family is growing by a little princess. Best wishes for the big day!
8. Wishing you a peaceful delivery and a beautiful baby girl just like you. Finally, you’re having someone to play with.
9. Wishing the best for you and your baby girl to be. Prepare yourself for the many exciting changes ahead. May the remainder of your pregnancy days be healthy!
10. It means so much for us to be here with you and your family as you welcome a precious little baby girl into your life. My best wishes to you always!
11. Many thanks to you for making me a part of this beautiful day. I can’t wait to start the shower games already. Best wishes for your baby girl!
12. It felt great to be able to hold your little princess for the first time. She is truly adorable. Many best wishes to you and your baby girl for the future!
Baby Shower Messages for Twins
13. Sending a bundle of good wishes for your bundle of joy. Congratulations on your twins. Thanks for inviting me to the celebration!
14. Thanks for giving us two precious bundles to cuddle and kiss. We all are so proud of you. May you have healthy motherhood!
15. Sometimes happiness come in pairs. Congratulations on giving birth to twins. Many best wishes for you and for those tiny bundles of joy!
16. Only the blessed ones get a pair. Congratulations on delivering two cute bundles of joy. You’ve made us all so happy!
17. It’s double the joy and double the fun. Thanks for introducing us to your pair of miracles. Best wishes for the baby shower.
Baby Shower Card Messages
18. Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on Angel’s feet, straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a blessing you truly are.
19. Congrats, we are so happy for you! Enjoy your journey into parenthood and have fun! We are wishing the best for you three in the coming months.
20. Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
21. Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
22. A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be. It was great when there were two of you, but even better when there are three.
23. You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes and comes with a truckload of style!
24. Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
25. Oh boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
26. We’re all so happy for you both with your expected new arrival!! Good luck with babyhood and as always please let us know if we can help out in any way. All the best.
27. The little angel is here, and everyone’s coming to cheer. She is the perfect combination of princess and warrior.
28. Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
29. A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and the life gets better as he is in it.
30. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations! We hope your soon to be new baby arrives safe and sound. All the best.
31. Wishing you a happy and healthy baby and I hope your life only gets better from now on. Happy baby shower and I’m confident that you will be great parents to your child!
32. I look forward to being a part of this new journey. I can’t wait to help you with your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
With all these folk with protruding tommies all around, you would do them a great favour by recommending this page to them.