“Beautiful Candy Cane Quotes for Christmas“
Christmas is such a cheerful time of year to share some beautiful candy quotes and wishes with friends and family. For many, the holidays bring back memories of family, food, fun, and music. Studies show that hearing certain songs can cue specific memories in people’s brains. Amid the hustle of Christmas time – purchasing gifts, putting up decorations, and planning gatherings – it’s important to remember the impact that a meaningful religious message can have on a loved one.
The Christmas season is an ideal opportunity to reconnect with those you care about, letting them know you and your family have them in your thoughts. There’s no better way to express this than by sending out meaningful Christmas cards or messages.
Unique Candy Cane captions for Christmas
1. “Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh with candy canes!”
2. “Candy canes are the best way to spread Christmas cheer!”
3. “Can you feel the Christmas spirit?”
4. “I’m a sucker for candy canes!”
5. “I only have eyes for candy canes!”
6. “Just can’t get enough candy canes!
7. “Keep calm and eat candy canes!”
8. “Let’s get this candy cane party started!”
9. “Life is just a bowl of candy canes!”
10. “Wanna make some holiday memories? Grab a candy cane!”
11. “Christmas is sweeter with candy canes!”
12. “Decking the halls with candy canes and smiles!”
13. “Making my list and checking it twice… and adding candy canes!”
14. “No matter what, candy canes make everything nice!”
15. “Spread the Christmas cheer with candy canes!”
16. “The only thing better than candy canes are Christmas kisses!”
17. “There’s nothing sweeter than candy canes and Christmas!”
18. All I want for Christmas is… Candy Canes!
19. Candy Canes and Christmas cheer, that’s what the holidays are all about!
20. No matter how you twist it, candy canes are always a treat!
21. I’m not saying I want a Candy Cane for Christmas… but I’m not saying it either!
22. There’s nothing sweeter than a Candy Cane… except for maybe the holidays!
23. I can’t get enough of Candy Canes… and I’m not even sorry about it!
24. I hope Santa leaves me lots of Candy Canes this year!
25. If you can’t get enough of Candy Canes, you might be a little bit obsessed… like me!
Hilarious Candy Cane Captions For Christmas
26. I only have eyes for Candy Canes!
27. Candy Canes are my type of people!
28. I’m not saying I want a Candy Cane for Christmas… but I’m not saying it either!
29. I’m hooked on Candy Canes!
30. I’m a sucker for Candy Canes!
31. Candy Canes are my weakness!
32. I can’t help but crave Candy Canes!
33. Candy Canes always put a smile on my face!
34. I’m a sucker for a good Candy Cane!
35. I always have a blast with Candy Canes!
36. I’m not a morning person, but even I can’t resist a candy cane for breakfast on Christmas morning-
37. Candy Canes reminds me of all the best things about the holidays!
38. There’s nothing sweeter than a Candy Cane… except for maybe the holidays!
39. “Tis the season to be jolly!”
40. “Deck the halls with candy canes!”
41. “All I want for Christmas is… candy canes!”
42. “Candy canes and Christmas cheer, that’s what the holidays are all about!”
43. “No matter what, candy canes make everything better!”
44. “I’m not saying I have a sweet tooth, but… “
45. “I’m a sucker for candy canes!”
46. “I could go for a candy cane right about now!”
47. “I love candy canes so much, I could eat them all day!”
48. “Candy canes are the best part of Christmas!”
49. -One candy cane, two candy canes, three candy canes, four… I love candy canes!-
50. Candy canes and Christmas lights, the two best things about the holidays-
51. No Christmas is complete without a candy cane-
52. I put a candy cane on my Christmas list, but I guess Santa didn’t get the memo-
53. Candy canes and Christmas cookies are the only things that can make me feel better when I’m feeling blue-
54. There’s nothing sweeter than a candy cane on Christmas Eve-
55. I can’t get enough of candy canes during the holidays!-
56. “All I want for Christmas is candy canes!”
57. “Candy canes and hot cocoa, please!”
58. “Dreaming of a white Christmas… and candy canes!”
59. “I’m not saying I want a lot for Christmas, but I want candy canes.”
60. “Making my home extra merry and bright with candy cane decorations!”
61. “No Christmas is complete without candy canes!”
62. “Candy cane everything!”
63. “Candy cane flavored everything!”
64. “Candy cane flavored is my new favorite holiday treat!”
Inspiring Christmas Candy Cane Quotes For Christmas
65. “Love is sweet, so insane, come on lick my candy cane.” -KISS
66. “If ‘ifs’ and ‘buts’ were candy and nuts, wouldn’t it be a Merry Christmas?” –Don Meredith
67. “It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go; Take a look at the five-and-ten, glistening once again. With candy canes and silver lanes aglow. “-Unknown
68. “In a brand new Range, diamond colored candy cane. I bought a brand new K, I can’t wait to let it spray.”-Kodak Black
69. “Christmas is a time when you get homesick…even when you’re home.”-Carol Nelson
70. “I have been sustained by cane field, the cane plantation I have.”-Kamisese Mara
71. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.”-W T Ellis
72. “Making movies is eating candy. It’s a very expensive candy, so you value it when you can do it. So when you can do it twice at once, it’s like, you know, a kid in a candy store!”-Phillip Noyce
73. “Hey darling, wake up, it is such a lovely Christmas morning. I wish you all the happiness in the world this Christmas. I promise to do all it takes to see you happy. Merry Christmas baby. You owe me a Christmas kiss!”-Unknown
74. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.”-Norman Vincent Peale
75. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.”-Peg Bracken
76. “Buying me a Christmas gift on Cyber Monday is a great way to ensure I’ll have s.. with you until Christmas.”-Unknown
77. “My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern, is very simple: loving others. Come to think of it, why do we have to wait for Christmas to do that?”-Bob Hope
78. “I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.”-Charles Dickens
79. “The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.”-Burton Hillis
80. “Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!”-Hamilton Wright Mabie
81. “I think one of the reasons I love Christmas time so much is because of the endless candy canes that are acceptable to eat.”-Unknown
82. “For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas. Christmas means fellowship, feasting, giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.”-W J Tucker
83. “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.”-Calvin Coolidge
84. “Wish as I may, wish as I might grant me this one small wish. On Christmas night Cause I don’t need candy or the toys from my youth. I just want you, oh darling, I just want you.”-Neon Trees
85. “I once bought my kids a set of batteries for Christmas with a note on it saying, toys not included.”-Bernard Manning
86. “When you stop believing in Santa Claus is when you start getting clothes for Christmas!”-Hussein Nishah
87. “I wanted to send you something AMAZING for Christmas but the mailman told me to get out of the mailbox…”-Unknown
88. “Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.”-Unknown
89. “Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.”-Unknown
90. “May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace, The gladness of Christmas give you hope, The warmth of Christmas grant you love.”-Unknown
91. “I’ve put a lot of thought into asking Siri what to get you for Christmas.”-Unknown
92. “Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.”-Larry Wilde
93. “Here’s hoping Santa doesn’t get killed using Apple Maps this Christmas.”-Unknown
94. “This year I plan to start putting off my Christmas shopping extra early.”-Unknown
95. “Merry Christmas to someone who’d care more about Baby Jesus if he was in Kate Middleton’s uterus.”-Unknown
96. “Pretending to believe in the Mayan apocalypse prophecy is a great way to get out of buying Christmas presents.”-Unknown
97. “Christmas is love and joy, It is caring, giving, and sharing, it is the most wonderful feeling of the year. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.”-Unknown
98. “May the festive season of Christmas make our relationship grow stronger and longer. I want to live all the Christmas’ of my life with you baby. Merry Christmas to you”-Unknown
99. “A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.”-Unknown
100. “Christmas = Gifts . Halloween = Candy. Thanksgiving = Food. New Year’s = Drinks. Valentines = s… Birthday = All Of The Above.”-Unknown
101. “At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.”-Thomas Tusser
102. “Look around you, the season of Christmas is the most romantic season of all. I want to cuddle with you in one blanket, sit in front of the fire furnace, watch the Christmas tree, and listen to Christmas carols all day long. Merry Christmas to you my love.”-Unknown
103. “Hey baby, here is wishing you and fun-filled and gift-brimmed Christmas. May all your dreams turn into reality. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.” -Unknown
104. ” At Christmas, all roads lead home.” -Marjorie Holmes
105. “Christmas is the day that holds all time together.” –Alexander Smith
106. “How I wish every morning was a Christmas morning, with lovely Christmas music playing and you, my baby in my arms! I love you, sweets. Merry Christmas to you, my darling.” -Unknown
107. “I was always a kid trying to make a buck. I borrowed a dollar from my dad, went to the penny candy store, bought a dollar’s worth of candy, set up my booth, and sold candy for five cents apiece. Ate half my inventory, made $2.50, gave my dad back his dollar.” -Guy Fieri
108. “This year, I’m going to buy all of my Christmas gifts from Nike…Made for kids by kids.” -Unknown
109. “Roses are reddish, Violets are bluish, If it weren’t for Christmas, Wed all be Jewish.” -Benny Hill
110. “Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is… your list with names of naughty girls.” -Unknown
111. “Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.” -Victor Borge
112. “Mankind is a great, an immense family. This is proved by what we feel in our hearts at Christmas.” -Pope John Paul XXIII
113. “I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.” -Unknown
114. “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.” -George Carlin
Classic Merry Christmas Candy Cane Quotes
115. “Christmas Eve was a night of song that wrapped itself about you like a shawl. But it warmed more than your body. It warmed your heart… filled it, too, with a melody that would last forever.” -Bess Streeter Aldrich
116. “What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” -Phyllis Diller
117. “The rooms were very still while the pages were softly turned and the winter sunshine crept in to touch the bright heads and serious faces with a Christmas greeting.” -Louisa May Alcott
118. “Let us keep Christmas beautiful without a thought of greed, that it might live forevermore to fill our every need, that it shall not be just a day, but last a lifetime through, the miracle of Christmas time that brings God close to you.” -Ann Schultz
119. “I know it’s not Christmas, but Santa’s lap is always ready.” -Unknown
120. “What does Christmas remind you of? Mistletoe, holly, Christmas tree, eggnog, Christmas pudding, and so many wonderful things. When the heart is happy, Christmas can never be dull. It’s not just about feasting and fun. It’s also a time for happy reunions with family and friends.”-Unknown
121. “The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.”-Helen Keller
122. “Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.”-Dale Evans Rogers
123. “Candy O, I need you, Sunday dress, ruby rings. Candy O, I need you so, could you help me in.” -The Cars
124. “It is Christmas every time you let God love others through you…yes, it is Christmas every time you smile at your brother and offer him your hand.” -Mother Teresa Of Calcutta
125. “I’m dreaming of a Christmas as white but not nearly as depressing as the Republican party.” -Unknown
126. “The quality of your Christmas gifts makes me wish Santa was real.” -Unknown
127. “I put so much thought into your gift it’s now too late to get it.” -Unknown
128. “I hope you like the gift I took partial credit for.” -Unknown
129. “Thanks for agreeing not to buy each other anything for Christmas and then making me feel guilty by buying something anyway.” -Unknown
130. “May Santa Claus grant you all that you wish for this Christmas. Here’s wishing you and all your loved ones a very Happy & Joyous Christmas.” -Unknown
131. I’m flattered you think I can afford the things on your holiday wish list.
132. “I’m flattered you think I can afford the things on your holiday wish list.” -Unknown
133. “Christmas shopping for you has made me realize that I know absolutely nothing about you.” -Unknown
134. “All I want for Christmas this year is the 2008 version of Obama.” -Unknown
135. “May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; the spirit of Christmas which is peace; the heart of Christmas which is love.” -Ada V Hendricks
136. “Rejoice in the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the miracle of Christmas which is Hope, and the heart of Christmas which is Love.” -Unknown
137. “I can’t believe you’re alone over the holidays considering how easy you are to get into bed.” -Unknown
138. “Let’s give thanks our neighborhood is too dangerous for Christmas caroling.” -Unknown
139. “Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind.” –Mary Ellen Chase
140. “Ho! It’s Christmas time! May love, success, luck, and friendship come knocking at your door throughout this Christmas season. Have a wonderful Christmas.” -Unknown
141. “During Christmas, everyone tries to care like never before. Everyone shares love and joy more than ever before. This is the magic of the Christmas season. All about giving and sharing. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.” -Unknown
142. “Whether you’re offended by me saying Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas, take comfort in knowing I don’t mean either.” -Unknown
143. “May you have the spirit of Christmas which is Peace, the gladness of Christmas which is Hope, and the Heart of Christmas which is Love.” Unknown
144. “Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves.” -Eric Sevareid
145. “May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through!” -Unknown
146. “Do give books, religious or otherwise, for Christmas. They’re never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal.” -Lenore Hershey
147. “Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.” -Unknown
148. “Christmas! The very word brings joy to our hearts. No matter how we may dread the rush, the long Christmas lists for gifts and cards to be bought and given. When Christmas Day comes there is still the same warm feeling we had as children, the same warmth that enfolds our hearts and our homes.” -Joan Winmill Brown.
149. “May you maintain the same fake enthusiasm for the holidays as North Koreans did for Kim Jong II. -Unknown
150. “May my sweetheart’s life be filled with millions of reasons to smile. May every day be a day worth looking forward to. I’m sending you all my love this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you sweetheart.” -Unknown
151. “Mail your packages early so the Post Office can lose them in time for Christmas.” -Johnny Carson
152. “Love is such a wonderful feeling. Waking up on a Christmas morning with the one you love makes it even more exciting. Baby thank you for being such an angel in my life. I love you so much. Merry Christmas.” -Unknown
153. “One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don’t clean it up too quickly.” -Andy Rooney
154. “Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide-open heart that thinks of others first. The birth of the baby Jesus stands as the most significant event in all history because it has meant the pouring into a sick world of the healing medicine of love which has transformed all manner of hearts for almost two thousand years.” -George Mathew Adams
155. “As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.” -Eric Sevareid
156. “He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.” -Unknown
157. “Christmas is the time of the year when we forget about our problems. For one moment, everyone rejoices and we all share love If one cannot get a Christmas as it’s supposed to be, then I fear our world has shrunk too much to revive again.” -Unknown
158. “I thank God for Christmas. Would that it lasted all year. For on Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day, all the world is a better place, and men and women are more loveable. Love itself seeps into every heart, and miracles happen.” -Peter Marshall
159. “It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” -W T Ellis
160. “There is no connection between the worship of idols and the use of Christmas trees. We should not be anxious about baseless arguments against Christmas decorations. Rather, we should be focused on the Christ of Christmas and giving all diligence to remembering the real reason for the season.” -John MacArthur
161. “Dear Santa, Please send your credit card numbers. It only fair since you are getting the credit for the gifts, that you should start paying for them also…” -Unknown
162. “Smile, sing, and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!” -Unknown
163. “The one thing women don’t want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband.” -Joan Rivers
164. “I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirits in jars and open a jar of it every month.” -Harlan Miller
165. “Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart.” -Washington Irving
Red Candy Cane With Caption
166. “Candy canes are the worst part of the holidays!”
167. “I’m not a fan of candy canes, but I’ll still eat them!”
168. “All I want for Christmas is candy cane kisses.”
169. “Candy canes and Christmas kisses, that’s what I’m wishing for.”
170. “There’s nothing sweeter than candy canes and Christmas.”
171. “I’m a sucker for candy canes and Christmas.”
172. “Candy canes and Christmas cookies, that’s what I’m made of.”
173. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas…with lots of candy canes!”
174. “I’m not obsessed with candy canes, I just really like them a lot.”
175. “Candy canes are the best part of Christmas.”
176. “I’m a sucker for candy canes and Christmas lights.”
177. “Candy canes and hot chocolate, that’s my idea of a perfect Christmas.”
178. “I’m a kid at heart, and candy canes are my favorite.”
179. “Candy canes make the world a sweeter place.”
180. “Candy canes and Christmas cheer, that’s what the holidays are made of!”
181. “Deck the halls with candy canes!”
182. “Jingle with candy canes!”
183. “Oh, what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh with candy canes!”
184. “Candy canes are the best way to spread Christmas cheer!”
185. “Can you feel the Christmas spirit?”
186. “I’m a sucker for candy canes!”
187. “I only have eyes for candy canes!”
188. “Just can’t get enough candy canes!”
189. “Keep calm and eat candy canes!”
190. “Let’s get this candy cane party started!”
191. “Life is just a bowl of candy canes!”
192. “Wanna make some holiday memories? Grab a candy cane!”
193. “Christmas is sweeter with candy canes!”
194. “Decking the halls with candy canes and smiles!”
195. “Making my list and checking it twice… and adding candy canes!”
196. “No matter what, candy canes make everything nice!”
Christmas Captions Inspired by Songs
197. No such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa, we believe.”– Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
198. “Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer. Fun for all that children call, their favorite time of year.”– Christmas Time is Here
199. “Merry Christmas baby, sure do treat me nice. You bought me all those good ole presents, I love you, baby, rest of my life.”– Merry Christmas Baby
200. “I really can’t stay (but baby, it’s cold outside). I’ve got to go away (but baby, it’s cold outside).”– Baby It’s Cold Outside
201. “Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la, la la la la. This the season to be jolly, fa la la la la, la la la la.”– Deck the Halls
202. “Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose. And if you ever saw it, you would even say it glows.”– Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
203. “What a bright time, it’s the right time, to rock the night away.”– Jingle Bell Rock
204. “But I’d never steal from Santa, ’cause that ain’t right. So I’m going home to mail it back to him that night. But when I got home I bugged, cause under the tree, was a letter from Santa, and all the dough was for me!”– Christmas in Hollis
205. “Said the little lamb to the shepherd boy, do you hear what I hear?”– Do You Hear What I Hear?
206. “The mood is right, the spirits up. We’re here tonight and that’s enough. Simply having a wonderful Christmas time.”– Wonderful Christmas Time
207. “Feeling Christmas all around, and I’m trying to play it cool” — Ariana Grande, “Santa Tell Me”
208. “Have yourself a merry little Christmas.” — Judy Garland, “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas”
209. “If there is love in your heart and your mind, you will feel like Christmas all the time.” — Faith Hill, “Here Are You Christmas”
210. “Baby, it’s cold outside.” — “Baby, It’s Cold Outside”
211. “All I want for Christmas is you.” — “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
212. “It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Lights fill the streets, spreading so much cheer.” — Justin Bieber, “Under The Mistletoe”
213. “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas.” — Bing Crosby, “White Christmas”
214. “Under the mistletoe, watching the fire glow.” — Taylor Swift, “Christmas Tree Farm”
215. “The party’s on, the feeling’s here. That only comes this time of year.” — Paul McCartney, “Wonderful Christmastime”
216. “Every day’s a holiday when I’m near you.” — Carpenters, “Merry Christmas, Darling”
217. “I don’t want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need.” — Mariah Carey, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
218. “Do you want to build a snowman?” — Kristen Bell, “Do You Want To Build A Snowman?”
219. “It’s Christmas in New York again.” — Lea Michele, “Christmas In New York”
220. “I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you.” — Mariah Carey, “All I Want For Christmas Is You”
221. “When it seems the magic slipped away, we find it all again on Christmas Day.” — Josh Groban, “Believe”
222. “I know exactly what I want this year. Santa, can you hear me?” — Britney Spears, “My Only Wish (This Year)”
223. “Rockin’ around the Christmas tree, at the Christmas party hop.” — “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree”
224. “Christmas time means laughter.” — Home Alone Children’s Choir, “My Christmas Tree”
225. “Another year over, and a new one began” — John & Yoko/Plastic Ono Band with the Harlem Community Choir, “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)”
226. “Just look outside at all that snow. Got the Christmas spirit, ho ho ho!” — The Broadway Kids, “Christmas Gift Rap”
Scriptures for Religious Christmas Messages
227. When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. Matthew 2:10
228. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27
229. The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!” John 1:29
230. I have come into the world as a light so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness. John 12:46
231. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord. Luke 2:11
232. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus because he will save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21
233. Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.” Luke 2:13-14
234. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6
235. While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in clothes and placed him in a manger because there was no guest room available for them. Luke 2:6-7
236. And there were shepherds out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them. Luke 2:8-9
237. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. John 1:4-5
238. The true light that gave light to everyone was coming into the world. He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. John 1:9-10
239. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshipped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh. Matthew 2:11
240. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
241. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in clothes and lying in a manger. Luke 2:12
242. In a loud voice, she exclaimed: “Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!” Luke 1:42
243. The virgin will conceive and give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel (which means “God with us”). Matthew 1:23
244. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Matthew 5:9
245. The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35
246. He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth. Luke 1:14
247. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15
248. And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 1 John 5:11
249. And she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in clothes and placed him in a manger because there was no guest room available for them. Luke 2:7
250. Every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
251. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
252. But the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news that will cause great joy for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.” Luke 2:10-11
253. Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms. 1 Peter 4:10
254. The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
255. But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31
256. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
Uplifting Christmas Candy Cane Quotes
257. “From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.” -Emily Matthews
258. “The earth has grown old with its burden of care But at Christmas it always is young, The heart of the jewel burns lustrous and fair And its soul full of music breaks the air, When the song of angels is sung.” -Phillips Brooks
259. “On the 12th Day of Christmas, my Facebook gave me, 12 dudes I’m blocking, 11 friends just watching, 10 corny topics, 9 busted Barbies, 8 friends complaining, 7 stalkers stalking, 6 party invites, Five Drama Queens, 4 game requests, 3 photo tags, 2 friends-a-poker & a creep who won’t stop inboxing me!” -Unknown
260. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him shall have everlasting life. “-John 3:16
261. “It is here, in the thing that happened at the first Christmas, that the most profound unfathomable depths of the Christian revelation lie. God became man; Nothing in fiction is so fantastic as this truth of the incarnation.” -Unknown
262. “He had no further intercourse with Spirits, but lived upon the Total Abstinence Principle, ever afterward; and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well if any man alive possessed the knowledge.” -Herbert T Kalmus
263. “I truly believe that if we keep telling the Christmas story, singing the Christmas songs, and living the Christmas spirit, we can bring joy and happiness and peace to this world.” -Norma Vincent Peale
264. “Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel which means, God with us”. -Matthew 1:23
265. “Christmas Tip: This Christmas instead of gifting your fat girlfriend a weighing scale, try gifting her a handsome fitness trainer and watch the results. Merry Christmas.” Unknown
266. “When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, ‘Let’s go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about.” -Luke 2:15-16
267. “Sending you the spirit of love, joy and giving. Unwrap it on Christmas Eve. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.” -Unknown
268. “This Christmas CELEBRATE with those you love, REMEMBER those in heaven above, and APPRECIATE the gift of God’s unconditional love.” -Sonya Parker
269. “Wishing you all a blessed Christmas and a prosperous New Year. May God bless you with more good health, Happiness, and harmony in your household throughout the year to come. Happy Christmas to all.” -Bel Claveria Craig Martinez
270. “This Christmas may Santa Claus get you lots and lots of gifts. May all those gifts be just what you always wanted. May all your wishes, dreams, and desires come true this Christmas.” -Unknown
271. “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.” -Isaiah 9:6-7
272. “I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses, and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs, and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.” -Unknown
273. “May this Christmas bring about a pleasant change in your life. May my wishes find you with a smile on your face. I wish you the best in life this Christmas. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.” -Unknown
274. “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, goodwill toward men.” -Luke 2:14
275. “The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!” –Charles N Barnard
276. “A Merry Christmas to everybody! A happy New Year to all the world!” -Charles Dickens
278. “Why do I need Christmas presents when I already have you? Merry Christmas to the most beautiful angel on earth. I love you.” -Unknown
279. “There is a better thing than the observance of Christmas day, and that is, keeping Christmas.” -Henry Van Dyke
Christmas Card Wishes For Friends and Family
280. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope, and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
281. May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.
282. May God fill your life with love, joy, and peace this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
283. Sharing with you the glory, the wonder, the miracle of this holy season. Have a blessed Christmas and New Year.
284. The magic of Christmas is not in the presents but in His presence. May you have the gift of faith this Christmas and many blessings throughout the New Year.
285. Merry Christmas! May God bless you richly throughout this holiday season.
286. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you!
287. May Joy be your gift at Christmas and may Faith, Hope, and Love be your treasures in the New Year.
288. As we celebrate the birth of Jesus, may His light illuminate your path and His peace fill your heart. Wishing you a Christmas filled with heavenly blessings.
289. This Christmas, may you find comfort and joy in the message of hope and salvation that the Christ Child brings. Have a blessed holiday season.
290. May the timeless message of Christmas fill your heart and home with joy today and throughout the coming year. Blessed Christmas greetings to you and your family.
291. Rejoicing in the miracle of Christ’s birth, may your home be filled with love, your heart with faith, and your life with God’s endless blessings. Merry Christmas!
292. May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter. May God bless you today and every day.
293. God gave His greatest gift to us on that first Christmas Day and may the wonder of it always guide and light your way. Merry Christmas!
294. On this beautiful Christmas day, surrounded by our loved ones, let us remember the true meaning of Christmas.
295. ‘Tis the season for giving, charity, respect for all God’s creations, and bringing peace to our Earth. And of course for spending time with precious family like you! May you have a blessed day.
296. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with a truly special friend like you. May you have a wonderful Christmas and many blessings for the coming year.
297. May God bless you this Christmas and always. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful year to come.
298. May His light shine brightly during this Christmas season and always, as we reflect the true message of Christmas. Although we are far apart, you are always in my prayers. Sending my love this Christmas to you and your family.
299. May you feel God’s presence in the candles that softly spread their glow at Christmas and may you experience the wonder of His abiding love, as He guides you, through each day of the coming year. May God’s Blessings be with you this Christmas time!
300. During this festive season, let us remember the true meaning of Christmas, as we share God’s love for creation. Happy Christmas!
This holiday season is the perfect time to express your gratitude. Let these messages and quotes light up the holiday spirit for your loved ones. And hey, speaking of lights, brighten their Christmas with the perfect gift!
Have a happy holiday!