70 Beautiful Wedding Day Wishes for Friends 2020 Update
70 Beautiful Wedding Day Wishes for Friends 2020 Update.
Wedding Wishes for Friend: The entire recipes to make your friend’s wedding more special for him/her are your presence, your gift and a few special words.
Marriage is a wonderful occasion for the rest of their lives that makes two people unite. For both the bride and the groom, the wedding is a special moment and they completely deserve to receive all the good wishes, blessings and affection from their loved ones.
If you have a friend who is going to tie the knot soon, make sure to drop a lovely wedding message and wish him/her a happy and blessed married life!
Here are some special wedding wishes for friends that you might use for this reason!
Beautiful Wedding Day Wishes for Friends
- Marriage is a crackling fire, cheerful and bright, that burns down to beautiful glowing embers ready to be rekindled. May your fire never go out.
- May the ultimate goal of each day of your marriage be to love and protect the heart of your betrothed, surrounding it with grace and mercy.
- Marriage is not only a glorious bond. It is an adventure that endures until the end of time. Wishing you all the best for the day!
- A new adventure has just began. Enjoy every single moment of your new and mysterious challenge!
- Here’s hoping you can mark everything off your wish list today. May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
- May you have a wonderful married life ahead! Congratulations to you!
- You have found the greatest gift of all–love. May you rejoice in it all the days of your lives.
- May your marriage cup always be brimming, your love light never dimming, as you dine at the table of life. ¤ May the heavenly glow of your wedding day shine throughout the rest of your lives.
- The secret to a happy marriage is … buried so deep that no one has ever discovered it! May the years ahead be filled with lasting fun and joy. Good luck my friend!
- There’s one precious thing you can give to each other: love. As long as you keep it in your hearts everything will be okay. So may your love for each other be eternal! Congratulations on your wedding!
- Through smiling eyes, your love shines brightly for all to see. Congratulations on finding the perfect person to spend the rest of your life with.
- Warm wishes for your beautiful wedding! May your love last forever!
Cute Wedding Day Wishes for Friends
- Some people wish upon a star, and some throw coins in a fountain. But I/we wish upon a wedding–may every dream come true for you today and always.
- May God bless you with a home full of love, life, loyalty, and laughter. ¤ Though your wedding day will not last long, may your marriage be a forever love song
- May the love knot that you are tying today not get tangled around your feet!
- The secret to a happy marriage is no secret at all. It’s simply love, in every act, substantial or small. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
- May all your days be sunny, but if you get caught in the rain, sing and dance anyway. Congratulations on your wedding my friend!
- Today you become two peas in a pod. May the butter of love melt all around you and the salt of happiness sprinkle over you.
- Many years from today, you will have created a photo album of lives shared, children raised, and amazing adventures. May it always bring you joy; Congratulations.
- May your marriage shine like a star and set an example for others in life, happy wedding, stay in bliss, congrats to both of you!
- ¤ Here’s the secret to a long marriage: No matter what the day has brought, go to bed with a little kiss, and always touch toes. Congratulations!
- ¤ Marriage is when two love birds soar into the sky of their dreams. May your wings stay strong and your skies always be bright.
- Honor, cherish, love, respect. Converse, encourage, kiss, reflect. Happy marrying!
- All the love songs and poems in the world were written for you. May you live them out each day.
Pleasant Wedding Day Wishes for Friends
- As your “once upon a time” unfolds, may each chapter be filled with success, each page written with love.
- You are one smart cookie for marrying your woman. Just don’t leave crumbs on the floor. May the happiness, love and joy you feel today shine forever.
- As you walk the path of life together, may you always hold hands. Lots of love today and beyond.
- As the story of your life is penned, may each word be dipped in the inkwell of love.
- After today, you will have someone to complain with, overeat with, and share the remote with. May your wedding day be the beginning of a long, happy life together. Enjoy!
- Congratulations to the to-be-weds! Welcome this new life with open arms and have faith in God to shower you two with constant blessing and happiness!
- One good thing about growing old together is that the more wrinkly and gray you get, the more your spouse’s eyesight declines. May you have a happy married life pal!
- Sending prayers and best wishes on the occasion of your wedding! May you two keep loving each other unconditionally and live a blessed life ahead!
- I/we couldn’t be happier for this fusion of souls, this merger of hearts, this blending of dreams. May you always be happy together.
- As God molds your lives into a beautiful piece of art, may you allow Him to soften your hearts and paint amazing scenes on this masterpiece He has created.
- The hearts of everyone here are overflowing with love for the two of you on this special day. I/we hope you will always feel the love.
Wedding Day Quotes for Friends
- Marriage is a flourishing garden, fragrant and full of beauty. Be sure to nourish yours with abundant love, and shower it with gracious acts of kindness each day.
- Congratulations to the both of you! Cheers to the next chapter of your life!
- May you wake up each day to new possibilities and fresh ideas. Enjoy each moment of your marriage.
- As you walk down the aisle, be sure to locate the exit signs just in case. May you always be steadfast together. Love you! ¤ For a happy marriage, do everything together naked. Except frying bacon. Don’t do that.
- Time does not stand still, so make every effort to fill each second of your marriage with love and kindness. Congratulations; stay this happy forever!
- I wish that you stay blessed with all the love, All the care, Lots of happiness and a bond of a lifetime, Congrats on your wedding!
- As you enter into this beautiful covenant, may the desires of your hearts always remain true to each other. Hugs, kisses and our best wedding day wishes.
- No amount of wishes or luck will protect you from the painful life of slavery you are about to start as a husband. Congratulations anyway.
- May your hearts always beat for each other as you begin one of life’s most beautiful journeys.
- He promises to lay down his life for you, but before you know it he won’t even lay down the remote for you!
- Marriage is a beautiful convergence of two journeys. May the roads of life lead you to adventure.
- Once upon a wedding, there was a blissful union of two souls. May you live happily ever after.
Wedding Day Messages for Friends
- The most beautiful design is emerging as the threads of your lives are woven together today. May your love always keep you warm.
- Coming together in hope, joined by a promise and united in love. Congratulations on your Wedding! May all your days be filled with light and joy!
- My friend, I feel so proud of you for growing into such an amazing person and making a big decision of your life. Congratulations on your wedding!
- Congratulations on your marriage! Wishing you years of happiness!
- May your rope be strong, and your knot be tight. May your marriage be long, and your love be bright.
- Heaven rejoices as two become one. Congratulations on your wedding day! ¤ As you look through the lens of life, may love be your focal point today and always.
- Today, the final pieces of the puzzle have been put in place creating a magnificent scene of the love you share. May your marriage be picture perfect always.
- Good luck for the wedding, I wish you live happily with lots of never-ending love and joy with your partner.
- Congratulations to Bride and Groom! May You enjoy much love and happiness throughout your lives together.
- With warm congratulations to a very special pair, who have found their dearest moments in the happy life they share!
- I can’t think of two people who are more deserving of true love, happiness, and a lifetime of both. Congrats to some of my dearest friends — happy wedding day!
- You’re so beautiful today, my dear friend. You’re so happy and inspired that I can’t even help admiring you. May you stay this beautiful and happy forever! I congratulate you on your wedding!
- Congratulations on tying the knot! May you have a happily married life!