Soothing Belated Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages.
Birthdays come once every year. To anyone who is not celebrating, it might look like any ordinary day, but to those celebrating, it is one of the most important days of the year. So, forgetting to send a birthday wish can be very disappointing. However, you can send belated wishes to them. Here’s a collection of belated happy birthday wishes you can choose to send.
Funny Belated Happy Birthday Wishes
- You know I like standing out? Like, being outstanding. Let’s this belated birthday wishes be as outstanding as I am.
- When the registered attendees showed up to your party, I’m sure they thought I was locked out for misbehaving. Belated birthday wishes!
- Cause this birthday is just for you and well, I wanted to stand out, that is why I let the crowd do their thing yesterday. Belated happy birthday, dear friend.
- There is this part of the world where it is customary to send birthday wishes days after the birthday has passed, and it has my name on the entrance to the city.
- I don’t know where this place is actually, but obviously, I’m from here. You’ll always be my family so belated happy birthday wishes to you.
- How about I go a bit higher? Let me celebrate your birth-month instead of your birthday. It is still your birth-month, right? Happy birth-month!
- I didn’t know if I should send you a handwritten letter, an email, a Facebook message, an SMS, a tweet or a voice message. It took me a whole day to decide. Here, belated birthday wishes to you.
- I didn’t forget your birthday, I just wanted to annoy you by sending my wish late. I am not sorry, belated happy birthday to you.
Short Belated Happy Birthday Wishes
- I am so sorry that I forgot your birthday. I hope that you had a good time anyway and that you have a wonderful year to come. Belated Happy Birthday.
- I cannot believe that I forgot your birthday. Please accept my apologies, and I wish you a blessed and happy year to come. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Belated Happy Birthday. I do not know how I missed your birthday, but I hope it was a good one and that you enjoyed your special day. Best wishes for the coming year.
- Oh dear, I missed your birthday. Sorry about that. I hope that it was fabulous. I wish you health and happiness for the coming year. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday to my dear friend…a little late. I hope that you enjoyed the day. Sending you my best wishes and blessings for a happy and prosperous year to come.
- Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Is your birthday already over? Oh no! Oops. Well, I hope you had a good day and that you enjoy the year to come.
- Somehow, I lost track of time, and I seem to have missed your special day. I am so sorry. I hope that it was spectacular. Belated Happy Birthday.
- As I get older, it gets harder to remember important dates. Now that you are a year older, maybe you can understand. I hope it was a good one. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Belated Happy Birthday. I am so sorry that I forgot. Please accept my belated greetings and my best wishes for a great year ahead.
- Even though I am late for your birthday, I want you to know how special you are. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for the year to come.
- I have a funny feeling something important just happened, and I missed it. Was it your birthday? I hope it was a good one and that you have a great year to come.
- Belated Happy Birthday to a wonderful and understanding person. I hope that you had a wonderful day and that the coming year brings you happiness and joy.
- I missed your birthday, but I think that gives you permission to celebrate it all over again! Maybe take the whole week or even the whole month. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Another year has come and gone, and I missed your special day. Please accept my apologies and my belated wishes for a Happy Birthday.
- Please accept my belated wishes for a Happy Birthday. I hope that you had a nice time and that your dreams come true in the year to come.
- Belated Happy Birthday to a truly amazing person. I am sending you wishes and prayers for blessings and happiness in the year ahead.
- My sincere, but belated, wishes for happiness for your special day. I am also sending prayers for blessings and prosperity in the year to come.
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes to A Friend
- Dear friend, I wanted your celebrations to last more than a day. That is why I decided to send my birthday wishes a little later than all the others.
- No, I did not forget your birthday. Of course not. I cannot even try to. Belated happy birthday, friend.
- Hey, dear. I went shopping yesterday. I wanted to get you some gifts for your birthday. The gifts are running late so let me wish you happy birthday in arrears.
- I don’t know if it was some kind of special sales day or a promo day, but the queue was so long I spent almost the whole day shopping for the perfect gift. Belated birthday wishes to you.
- I got back home very tired and stressed out. It made me forget to come around with the gifts and wish you a happy birthday. I’m sorry, happy birthday.
- I feel very bad when I forget to observe a family ritual, like sending birthday wishes as and when due, and that is why I feel so bad that I forgot your birthday. Forgive me. Belated happy birthday, friend.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, honey is sweet, and my love for you is eternal. I am sorry for missing your birthday, dear friend, forgive me. Belated happy birthday, dear.