Exclusive List of Boy Middle Name for your Special Baby
Exclusive List of Boy Middle Name for your Special Baby.
Boy Middle Name: Depending on the country and culture, middle names have different meanings and significance. Especially for boys, some societies give great importance to the middle name.
Meanwhile, in some other places, the baby boy’s middle name is simply drafted from their father’s names. That is to say, the boy’s middle name is inherited, unlike other places that it is given.
However, since you are on this page, it means you have some special attachments for baby boy’s middle name. It’s true that most people don’t give as much attention to boys’ middle name as they should. Be that as it may, it is wise to select a very fitting middle name for your male child.
Furthermore, there is a joy that comes with getting a unique middle name. You wouldn’t really love topping on the road because you thought you were being called, only to learn it was addressed to someone else. To help you make the best choice middle name for your handsome boy, we have compiled an interesting list of middle names for boys here for you.
Worthy Baby Boy Middle Names and Meanings
1. Aaron – It means the one who is exalted, enlightened, and is like a mountain of strength. It is a Hebrew word.
2. Ace – The word means unity and was originally given to those who excelled in something. It was also used as a surname. It is an English name.
3. Anthony – The name means the one who is worthy of a lot of praise. It is an English name.
4. Apollo -The one who has manly beauty. It is a Greek word and has references in Greek mythology.
5. Arthur – The middle name comes from deriving two different words. The first word is artos, which means a bear, and the second word is ‘viros,’ which means a man. It means the one who is as strong and as fearless as a bear. Arthur is a Celtic name.
6. Benjamin – The son of my right hand. It is a Hebrew word.
7. Blake -The name means the one who has black hair or a dark complexion. It originated to its current form from the words blac or blaac. It is an Old English word.
8. Caleb – Caleb means the one who is like the heart. It is a Hebrew word.
9. Cameron – The one who has a crooked nose. Comes from the Scottish language.
10. Cash -It is thought to be a shorter version of the name Casper. It means the one who is wealthy. The name is an English one.
11. Charles – It means man and is used extensively in the English language. It comes from the Germanic origin.
12. Chase – Coming from the surname of the same name, it means to hunt, or to chase. It is a Middle English word.
13. Clark – The word comes from the word clerk and means the one who does clerical work. It is an English word.
14. Damien – It means to tame. The word is Greek.
15. Dean – The middle name is taken from a surname and means valley. It also refers to someone who lives in or near a valley. The original word from which it is derived is denu. It is an Old English name.
16. Denver – It was used to refer to the one who came from a place called Anvers. The name is French.
17. Doran – He who is a wanderer or lives in exile. It is an Irish name.
18. Drake – The one who is as fierce, brave and strong as a dragon. Comes from an Old English origin.
19. Edward – The name means the one who is a rich guard and will be rewarded with fortune and wealth. It is an Old English word.
20. Eli – It means high or ascending and also refers to the phrase ‘my god.’ It is Hebrew.
21. Elias – Refers to the phrase ‘Jehovah is god.’ It is a Greek name.
22. Elijah – Refers to the phrase ‘my god is Yahweh.’ It is a Hebrew word.
23. Emerson – Means the son of Emery. It is of English origin.
24. Felix – The name was also used as a surname and means the one who is favored by luck and is always lucky. It is a Latin name.
25. Fernando – The one who is an adventurer. It is Spanish.
26. Finn -Means the one who is fair. It is an Irish word.
27. Francis – It means the one who is a native of France. The word is Latin.
28. Gabriel – It refers to the one who is able bodied and is also the man of god. The name has biblical references as well. It is a Hebrew name.
29. George – It means a farmer and is a Greek word. The name came from Zeus Georgos, who was worshipped as the god of crops.
30. Glenn – The one who lives in or near a valley. It is a Gaelic name.
31. Grant – The name was first used for those who were large or tall in their build. It means the one who is great, or of big achievements. The name is derived from the Anglo-French word graund (which means grand), and is extensively used in the English language.
32. Gregory – To be watchful and alert at all times. It is a Latin word.
33. Grey – The name is a reference to the color grey, as well as to King Henry V. It is an English word.
- Interminable Romanian Surnames with Peculiar Origin and Form
- Most Commonly Used Pakistani Girls Names with Nice Meanings
- Outstanding Exotic Names Very Befitting for Pretty Baby Girls
- Epic and Golden Victorian Names to Depict your Wonderful Kid
34. Harrison – The son of Harry. It is an English word.
35. Heath – The one who lives on or near a moor. An Old English name.
36. Henry – The name means the one who is the ruler of the home and is a powerful ruler. It is a Germanic name.
37. Jackson -The one who is a son of Jack. Comes from Spanish origin.
38. James – It is a variation of the name Jacob and means the one who is a supplanter. It is a Hebrew word.
39. Jasper – Refers to a treasurer and is a Persian name.
40. Jeremy – Refers to the phrase ‘may Jehovah exalt.’ It comes of Hebrew origin.
41. Josiah – Refers to the phrase ‘Jehovah has healed.’ It is a Hebrew word.
42. Juan – It refers to the phrase ‘Yahweh is gracious.’ The name is Greek.
43. Jude – It is a Biblical name and another variation of the name Judah. It means to give thanks or to praise. Jude is the English version of the Hebrew name.
44. Julian – He who is youthful. It is Latin.
45. Justice – It means the one who is fair and just. The name is English.
46. Justin – It is a biblical name which means the one who is just and righteous. In the New Testament, it is used as Justus. Justin is an English origin name.
47. Kent – It comes from the English county Kent and was also used as a family name. it is an English word.
48. Kingston – The one who comes from the fields of the king. It is an English word.
49. Lawrence – It is used to refer to the place of laurel leaves. The name is Latin.
50. Lee – Lee means the one who lives in the woods or in the clearing. It was earlier used as an Old English surname and is an English word.
51. Leo – The one who is a fierce, bold, strong and mighty as a lion. It is Latin.
52. Levi – The name means to be attached or to be pledged to someone or something. It is a Hebrew word.
53. Louis – It is the masculine version of the feminine name Louisa and means the one who is a famous warrior. It is a French name.
54. Malachi – He who is the messenger of god. Comes from the Hebrew culture.
55. Matteo – Refers to the phrase ‘gift of god.’ Is an Italian word.
56. Michael – It refers to the phrase ‘he who is like god.’ It is also a biblical boy name which was used for one of the archangels. Michael is a Hebrew name and was derived from the original word Mikhael.
57. Murphy – The one who is a sea warrior and goes to battle at sea. It is an Irish name.
58. Neil – The one who is passionate. It comes from the Gaelic language.
59. Nicolas -The victory of the people. It is Greek.
60. Oliver – Means an olive tree. It is a French name.
61. Oren – A reference to the pine tree. It is a Hebrew word.
62. Orlando – One who is heroic and belongs to a famous land. It is an Italian word.
63. Oscar – It is a combination of two words which mean dear and friend. Hence it means the one who is a dear friend.It is a Gaelic name.
64. Paul -The name has originated from the family name Paulus, which means humble or small in the Latin language. It is a Roman word.
65. Porter – The one who works as a gatekeeper or doorkeeper. It is French.
66. Preston – The name was used to refer to a priest’s town and is an English word.
67. Randall – The name was also used as a surname and means the one who is little and the one who gives. It is an English name.
68. Ray -He who is as bright as a beam of light. It is an English word.
69. Reeve – Means a steward. It is an English word.
70. Ricardo – He who is a strong ruler. It is a Spanish word.
71. Riley – The name means rye and is another variation of Ryley. It is an Irish word.
72. Robert – The name means the one who is as bright and as luminous as a shining star. It is a German name.
73. Rory – Tall, famous and fiery. It is a Teutonic word.
74. Ryder – It refers to the one who is like a knight. The name is American.
75. Sean – It is a variation of the name John and means the phrase ‘god is gracious’ and ‘gift of god.’ It is an Irish name.
76. Seth – To be placed or appointed. The word is Hebrew.
77. Shane – Refers to the phrase ‘god is gracious’ and ‘the one who is a gift from god.’ It is an Irish word.
78. Sullivan – The one with the little dark eye. It is an English word.
79. Sutton – It means the one who lives in the south or is a native of the south. The name is English.
80. Tanner – A worker with leather. It is an English word.
81. Tavian – Refers to the eighth born child. It is a Latin word.
82. Thomas – The name was originally used for a twin, but is now used for any child. It is an Aramaic word.
83. Tobias – Coming from the word Toviyah, it means the phrase ‘the goodness of god.’ The name is Greek.
84. Trevor -The one who lives on a large settlement or homestead. It is a Welsh word.
85. Trey – The name means the numeric three and was originally used for the third born child. However, it is used as a middle name for any child now. Trey is an English word.
86. Tristan – The one who gives rise to outcry or tumult. It is a Celtic word.
87. Troy – The one who is as brave and strong as a soldier. It also refers to the ancient city of Troy in Greece. It is an English word.
88. Tyson – A fiery and strong person. It is English.
89. Varian – Means the one who is variable. It is a French word.
90. Vincent – It means the one who can conquer, or win in a battle. It is a Roman name which was derived from the Latin word vincere.
91. Wade – The one who advances or crosses a river. It is an English word.
92. Warren – The one who is the keeper of a game reserve. It is Old French.
93. Will – Refers to the one who is good and strong. It is a Greek word.
94. William – The name means the one who has a desire to protect others and to lead. It is an old Germanic word.
95. Xavier – The one who owns a new house. It is a Spanish word.
96. Zachary – The one who will be remembered by god. Comes of Hebrew origins.
You don’t have to carelessly pick any random middle name for your boy. Take your time and go through the list above. We are sure will be able to find suitable options that bear the right message for your baby.
If you have benefitted from the article, you can be gracious enough to bring others to also benefit. Do well to share.