– Cat Puns –
Because our cats are frequently a source of amusement, it’s only natural that there are a plethora of cat puns and jokes available.
There are two types of individuals in the world for cat owners: those who adore cats and those who don’t. Having a cat has become a way of life for many people.
Most cat lovers like sharing stories about their pets, marveling at how their pet can be cuddly while still having an attitude issue, and cracking up at cat jokes.
Cat Puns Jokes
1. Paw-don me, but are you fur real?!
2. You’re how old?! You’ve got to be kitten me.
3. To me, you are purr-fect
4. You are hiss-terical
5. The rest is hiss-tory
6. You are so hiss-larious!
7. Tabby or not tabby? that is the question
8. The cat got so distressed it went into hiss-terics
9. Do you believe in furry tails (fairy tales)?
10. You an an incredible cat-lete
11. Someone needs a catitude adjustment
12. You are claw-some
13. You are claw-fully cute
14. You’re a cat-ch!
16. This is a total cat-astrophe
17. You are the cat’s paw-jamas
18. Mew got what I need
19. I lIve for this mew-ment
20. I find you a-mew-sing
Funny Cat Puns
21. My cat loves “The Sound of Mew-sic”
22. You can do it, climb that meow-tain
23. Stop freaking meowt!
24. Let’s get meow-ied (married)
25. Meow you doin?
26. I love you, meow and furever
27. I feline-ing (be lying) if I said I didn’t love you
28. This is such a meow-gical moment
29. I’ve got a feline…that tonight’s going to be a good night
30. I will never fur-get you
31. Looking good, feline good
32. So fur, so good
33. Best furiends furever
34. Live long and pawsper
35. I’ve got felines for you
36. Meow you doin’?
37. I’m a total cat purrson
38. With the right catitude, anything is pawsible
39. You’re purrfect just the way you are
40. You’re the cat’s pawjamas
- Harriet Tubman Quotes
- 250 Bad Jokes
- 150 Trick Questions
- Most Influential Latin-American Women
- Best Workout Apps
41. Love long and paws-prer
42. Please fur-give me
43. This place seems so fur-miliar
44. I’m so fur-tunate to have you in my life
45. I am fur-ever yours
46. Happy Anni-fur-sary
47. My cat is my best fur-end
48. I love you, fur real.
49. You are fur-bulous
50. Hiss-terically Purr-fect Cat Puns For Any Cat Lover
51. Happy Purr-thday!
52. Please be paw-lite and use your meow-ners
53. I’m so paw-ssionate about cats!
54. This is a-paw-ling (appalling!)
55. Paw-don (pardon) me if I’m being rude
56. Remain paws-itive
57. Oh, paw-lease
58. I’ve got the paw-er! (power)
59. We’re moving too fast, we need to put things on paws (pause)
60. Living in a gangsta’s purr-adise
61. I’m just kitten around
62. You’ve got to be kitten me
63. Stop leering at me, purr-vert
64. You’ve got purr-sonality
65. My favorite drink? Purr-secco
66. I’ve craving a purr-ito
67. Purr-haps you need more time
68. You’re so purr-ty
69. Have a paw-some birthday!
70. Happy purrrthday!
71. Happy birthday to mew!
72. Celebrating mew right meow!
73. Meow is the time to party!
74. Happy birthday to one cool cat.
75. Another birthday?! Not pawsible!
76. Have a cat-tastic birthday!
77. Turn up the mewsic and let’s get this pawty started!
78. Have a pawsitively purrfect birthday!
79. Press paws and live in the meow.
80. What is every kitten’s favorite movie? The Little Purrmaid.
- Inspirational Self-Care Quotes
- Best Michael Jordan Quotes
- Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
- Bible Verses About Forgiveness
- Signs He Likes You
81. I’m just kitten around.
82. You’ve got to be kitten me right meow.
83. I can tell you have a secret – it’s kitten all over your face!
84. As good as mew.
85. All kitten aside, cat puns are the best puns.
86. It was meant to be – it was kitten in the stars.
87. How did the lazy kittens do on their school project? The bare mewnimum.
88. Any minute meow …
89. Meow-zel tov!
90. Here and meow …
91. Enjoy every meowment.
92. It’s meow or never.
93. Meow are you doing?
94. Stop stressing meowt!
95. Meow you’re talking!
96. Now wait a meowment …
97. How do you like me meow?
98. I love you, meow and forever.
99. Will you meowy me?
100. Stay PAWsitive!
101. Wait a meow-ment.
102. My cat is so purr-ty.
103. Purr-haps we can cuddle later.
104. I love your purr-se.
105. Never, efur do that again.
106. My cat is super cathletic.
107. I’ve got my thinking cat on.
108. My cat wants a Furr-ari.
109. I’ve done that be-fur.
110. I love my cat the meowst.
111. Can I paw-lease have that?
112. Better call in claw-enforcement.
113. I’m feline good.
114. How claw-some is that?
115. Like my paw-jamas?
116. I’ve got cattitude.
117. I’ll have a meow-tini.
118. Take meowt for lunch.
119. I need to take a paws.
120. My cat is totally litter-ate.
- New Year’s Resolutions Ideas
- International Women’s Day Quotes
- Baby Names That Mean Fire
- Thinking of You Quotes
- 200+ Rumi Quotes
Cat Jokes Puns
121. I’m a glamourpuss.
122. Don’t be a sourpuss.
123. You’ve got purr-sonality.
124. Whisker me away.
125. I’m feline sad.
126. Dogs are in-furior to cats.
127. You’re so purr-suasive.
128. I’ll love my cat fur-ever.
129. Don’t fur-get to buy more catnip.
130. My cat is radi-claw.
131. That was a cat–astrophe.
132. You’ve got to be kitten me.
133. My favorite color is purr-ple.
134. Look at that meowntain.
135. You’ve got to be kitten me.
136. That’s paw-some.
137. You look fur-miliar.
138. Paw-don me.
139. He’ll go down in hiss-tory.
140. That’s hiss-terical.
141. I’m so fur-tunate.
142. My cat is my best fur-end.
143. I’m just kitten around.
144. That’s just claw-ful.
145. I think we should get meow-rried someday.
146. You’re a fur-midable opponent.
147. That’s a paw-sibility.
148. Let me tell you a tail.
149. Happy Purr–thday!
150. What’s a cat favourite movie? The Sound of Mewsic!
FAQs about Cat Puns
Below are frequently asked questions about cat puns
1. What is a female cat called?
In English, a female cat is most often called a Molly, or sometimes (less creatively) called a she-cat. This is the same whether the cat has been spayed, or not.
Are you unsure about whether or not you have a male or a female cat?
2. Are cats evil?
If you read this column regularly, you probably already know the answer to that question is no. Cats are definitely not evil, mean, or vindictive by nature.
And yet this seems to be a recurring theme.
3. What are 10 facts about cats?
▸ Cats’ eyes reveal the hunter inside
▸ Cats don’t only purr when they are happy
▸ The oldest living cat is 26 years old
▸ Cats are better hunters than dogs
▸ Cats really don’t care to listen to you
▸ There is a right way to pet your cat — and a very, very wrong way
▸ Not all cats love catnip
▸ Cats can jump up to 6 times their height
▸ They have a total of 18 toes.
▸ There are over 500 million pet cats!
4. Do cats fart?
As with humans, cat flatulence occurs when too much gas builds up in the abdomen. Unlike humans, burping is extremely rare in cats, so that’s a less viable route for gas to escape the body.
As such, it moves through the digestive tract until it can be expelled from the anus.
5. How do you call a pregnant cat?
A pregnant or nursing cat is referred to as a queen, and you might agree that she is becoming more demanding as she progresses through her pregnancy.
6. What do u call a baby cat?
A baby cat is called a kitten. Kittens usually turn into cats somewhere between 6 months and 1 year.
7. At what age can a cat get pregnant?
Cats can reach sexual maturity and get pregnant at just four months of age (kittens can have kittens!). Cats are seasonal breeders and only enter their reproductive cycle at a certain time of year.
8. What language do cats speak?
Cats lack the cognitive skills to interpret human language, but they recognize when you talk to them. To put it another way, cats comprehend human language in the same way that we understand meowing.
It’s similar to how you interpret your cat’s language by “reading” how they arch their back or swish their tail.
9. Are female cats more loving?
Female cats are aloof and, because of their mothering instincts, prefer other cats to humans
10. Is a cat called a queen?
Queen is such a fitting name for a female cat, isn’t it? This is a term used to describe a cat that is of breeding age, pregnant or nursing kittens.
So, if your molly gets pregnant she becomes a queen.
11. What do you call someone who loves cats?
12. Is a female or male cat better?
the sex of the cat really doesn’t matter when it comes to choosing the purrfect pet for you
13. What to do if a cat gives birth to a dead kitten?
If your cat has had stillborn kittens, take them to the vet. Your vet will want to run tests on your cat to ensure she doesn’t have a viral or bacterial infection that could affect the rest of the litter.
Your vet will also want to examine the living kittens to ensure they’re healthy.
14. Do cats have periods?
Female cats do, in fact, go through a monthly cycle, but their “periods” are quite different from human menstruation.
15. Can I sleep with my cat while pregnant?
The answer is yes…if you take a few sensible precautions with the litter box.
16. Do cats know their names?
Cats know their names, but don’t expect them to always come when you call. Kitty, Mittens, Frank, Porkchop.
Whatever you named your cat, and whatever cute nicknames you end up using for her, domesticated felines can understand their monikers.
17. Do cats like kisses?
Some cats do seem to like or at least tolerate human kisses.
If your cat leans in, purrs, and rubs his head on you when you kiss him, he probably understands that you’re trying to show him affection.
18. Do cats laugh?
No, your cat cannot technically laugh
19. Do cats have a favorite person?
Your cat’s favorite person might simply be the human who plays with her the most
20. Why does my cat sleep facing me?
Your cat really wants to be close to you, and he is so comfortable with you that he really feels he can let his guard down by sleeping on top of you.
Your cat’s pretty smart too because he knows your arms and legs are more likely to move, so he will often choose your chest or even your back to sleep on.
21. How do u know your cat loves u?
One of the most convincing signs your cat loves you is her being happy to snooze on your lap.
As a natural hunter, your cat doesn’t like to feel vulnerable – and is especially wary of feeling this way while asleep. By sleeping on you, she’s exposing herself at her most defenceless, and showing her trust for you.
We believe this article has been extremely PURRfect for you. Please endeavor to share this article with your family, friends, and colleagues. Cheers.