Deep Rapper Quotes That Are Really Inspirational and Powerful
-Deep Rapper Quotes-
Allow these hip-hop superstars bless you with very deep rapper quotes that will resonate in you, wisdom that always will stick with you. This collection of powerful and motivational rap quotes will motivate you to strive hard and also get you grinding on.
Deep Rapper Quotes about Life
1. “Next time you see a brother down
Stop and pick him up,
Cause you might be the next one stuck.” – Grand Puba, Mind Your Business
2. “Never become so involved with something that it blinds you.
Never forget where you from; someone will remind you.” – DMX
3. “Life without dreaming is a life without meaning.” – Wale
4. “The purpose of life is a life with a purpose. So I’d rather die for a cause, than live a life that is worthless.” – Immortal Technique
5. “You’ve got to realize that the world’s a test,
You can only do your best and let Him do the rest.
You’ve got your life, and got your health,
So quit procrastinating and push it yourself.” – Cee-Lo, “In Due Time
6. “My whole thing is to inspire, to better people, to better myself forever in this thing that we call rap, this thing that we call hip hop.” – Kendrick Lamar
Best Rap Quotes about Friends
7. “Pay attention to whom your energy increases and decreases around. That’s the universe giving you a hint of who you should embrace and who you should keep away from.” – Diddy
8. “I can see you’re sad even when you smile, even when you laugh I can see it in your eyes.”–Eminem, Mockingbird
9. “Cherish these nights, cherish these people. Life is a movie, but there’ll never be a sequel.” – Nicki Minaj, All Things Go
10. I’m on the pursuit of happiness. I know everything that shines ain’t always gold. I’ll be fine once I get it, I’ll be good. – Kid Cudi
11. Forget yesterday, live for today. Tomorrow will take care of itself. – Rick Ross (see more Rick Ross quotes)
12. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” – Eminem (Deep Rapper Quote)
Deep Rap Quotes about Motivation
13. Although rap is about boasting, it’s also about honesty and expressing your emotions. – Keith Stanfield
14. My girlfriend is rap. Music and albums and records and my kids. – Mystikal
15. Rap music is the only vital form of music introduced since punk rock. – Kurt Cobain
16. It’s bad poetry executed by people that can’t sing. That’s my definition of Rap. – Peter Steele
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of Lil Baby quotes on wealth, music, and more.
17. “If I ever took a loss, I learned a lesson/I won’t ever think I’m better than the next man.” -LeCrae
18. “You could name practically any problem in the hood and there’d be a rap song for you.” ― Jay-Z, Decoded
19. Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism. – Eminem
20. Rap for me is like making movies, telling stories, and getting the emotions of the songs through in just as deep a way. – Jay-Z
21. I would say that I’m more moved by melody, even though I love to rap. – Drake
22. I love country music, but I also love gangster rap. – Anderson East
23. I don’t even listen to rap. My apartment is too nice to listen to rap in. – Kanye West
24. I am obsessed with rap music – it’s such a big part of my life. – Randall Park
- Deep Short Love Quotes To Best Express Deep Feelings
- Deep and Sacred Slokas for Kids with Edifying Effects
- Soul Inspiring Love Quotes from the Bible Wholly Descent and Deep
Deep Rapper Quotes about respect
25. “How far must you go to gain respect? Um…
Well, it’s kind of simple: just remain your own.
Or you’ll be crazy sad and alone.” – Q-Tip, Check the Rhime
26. “Only God can judge me.”― Tupac Shakur, The Rose That Grew from Concrete, (Deep Rapper Quote)
27. “No law’s gonna change us, we have to change us.” – Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Same Love
28. “Kept breaking promises you said you would keep, so you can leave a message at the beep.” – Mac Miller
29. “The sooner you realize things will never be the same, the sooner you can move on.” – Kid Cudi
30. “I’m going to always rise above the doubt that may exist about me.” – T.I
31. “Every day is a new opportunity to reach that goal.” – Rick Ross
32. “Never assume you know what’s going on in someone’s life unless you heard it straight from the source.” – Chris Brown
33. “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Because your character is what you really are. While your reputation is what others merely think you are.” – Jay Z
34. “I’ll be your best friend if you promise you’ll be mine.” – 50 Cent (see more quotes by 50 Cent)
Rap Quotes about Fame
35. “Some seek fame cause they need validation,
36. “‘I am happy’. That’s just the saddest lie.” – Kid Cudi, Soundtrack 2 My Life
37. “Reach for the stars so if you fall you land on a cloud.” – Kanye West, Homecoming
38. “Rappers wear diamonds to compensate for a lack of fashion sense.” – A$AP Rocky
39. “They say a midget standing on a giant’s shoulders can see much further than the giant. So I got the whole rap world on my shoulders, they trying to see further than I am.” – Jay-Z
40. “Why do we try so hard to fit in, when we were born to stand out?” – Machine Gun Kelly
41. “Good things come in good time.” – Wiz Khalifa,
42. “What I wanna know is why I never fit in right, like a fat dude getting on a packed flight.” – Childish Gambino
43. “Well, hip hop is what makes the world go round.” – Snoop Dogg
44. “Even the genius asks his questions.” – Tupac
- Musical and Melodious Korean Girl Names with Awesome Meanings
- Motivational Messages and Quotes Effective to keep you Pushing
- Relieving Good Evening Messages with Relaxing Effects
45. “You have to keep your vision clear, cause only a coward lives in fear.” – Nas
46. “You can make something of your life, it just depends on your drive.” – Eminem
46. “Love me or hate me, I stay hate free. They say we learn from mistakes well that’s why they mistake me.” – Lil Wayne
47. “If you don’t love yourself, I’ll make you see your own heart.” – Biggie Smalls
48. “God will take you through hell, just to get to heaven.” – T.I
49. “Regardless of how it goes down, life goes on.” – Rick Ross
Meaningful Deep Rapper Quotes
50. “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.” – Chris Brown
51. “Nothing can stop me, I’m all the way up.” – Fat Joe
52. “And if at first you don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again.” – Aaliyah
53. “Feeling good living better.” – Drake
54. “Sky is the limit.
55. “People look at you and say you changed, as if you worked that hard to stay the same.” – Jay Z
56. “To appreciate the sun, you gotta know what rain is.” – J. Cole
57. “I remember the love right after the fights. You can’t tell me you don’t remember those nights.” – Lil Wayne
58. “They say you can’t turn a bad girl good. But once a good girl’s gone bad, she’s bad forever.” – Jay Z
59. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
60. “Worrying is stupid. It’s like walking around with an umbrella waiting for it to rain.” – Wiz Khalifa
61. “Everyone has an addiction. Mine happens to be you.” – Andre 3000
Deep Rapper Quotes about Love
62. You see my tears, in the rain underneath it all, we all are the same. –Machine Gun Kelly
63. No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile. –Mac Miller
64. From the outside looking in, it seems I am fine. But they don’t know the shit about the everyday grind. –Mac Miller
65. Life can always change, you have to adjust. –Drake
- Inspirational True Love Quotes and Messages
- Romantic Quotes for Her From Your Heart To Her Spirit
- Deep Short Love Quotes To Best Express Deep Feelings
66. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up and handle it. –Tupac
67. I just can’t sit back and wallow. In my own sorrow, but I know one fact: I’ll be one tough act to follow. –Eminem
68. Whatever you see you gotta keep a sense of humor; you gotta be able to smile through all the bullshit. –Tupac
69. It happens all the time, they take your heart and steal your life, and it’s as though you feel you’ve died, Cause you’ve been killed inside. But yet you’re alive, which means you’ll survive. –Eminem
70. For anyone who’s been through shit in their lives, Till they sit and cry at night, Wishin’ they’d die, Till they throw on a rap recorded, and they sit and they vibe. –Eminem
71. Tables turn, bridges burn, you live you learn. –Drake
Best Deep Rapper Quotes
72. “He worked hard for the money, but it ain’t about cash. Life is the schoolyard. I ain’t getting picked last”. –Donald Glover
73. “I go on and on. Can’t understand how I last so long.” – TOO $HORT
74. “But to live doesn’t mean you’re alive.” – Nicki Minaj
75. “All I do is win win win no matter what.” – DJ Khaled
76. “No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile.” – Mac Miller
77. “I’m an ordinary person but I’m paid.” – Lil Boosie
78. “Can’t forget that I’m golden, can’t forget where I’m going.” – A$AP Rocky
79. “I cannot see heaven being much better than this.” – Drake
80. “All of my kindness is taken for weakness.” – Kanye West
81. “I don’t dance now, I make money moves.” – Cardi B
82. “I got some weight on my shoulders; to me it’s like feathers.” – Lil Wayne
83. “Me and my people break bread, sit and smoke
The conversation rich, but that depends on what you consider broke” – Talib Kweli
88. “It ain’t no fun if the homies can’t have none. ” ― Snoop Dogg
Depressed Deep Rapper Quotes
89. “Next time y’all need to find me, just rub these two wires for the doorbell.” – Redman
90. “Fresh flannel shirt, country bumpkin/ Lumberjack your moves, a.k.a. Paul Bunyan” -Family Force 5
91. “I encourage everyone to pay attention to the issues that matter to you, from jobs and the economy, to education and our schools, to criminal justice reform. Whatever it is that you care about, make sure you use your voice.” – 2 Chainz
92. “Don’t let anybody tell you that you can’t do it. Love what you do until you don’t love it anymore. Nothing’s impossible.” – Fetty Wap
93. “I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.” –Eminem
94. “Learn life, before life learns you.” – Jadakiss
95. “You know he can’t save you, right? In the real world, that guy right there…he can’t save you.” – Lil Wayne
96. “I am honestly trying to inspire you to do something. I ain’t saying, ‘I’m changin’ lives,’ I’m saying, ‘Make a decision and do something,’ and see where you are four years later!” – Killer Mike
97. “No security guard can stop a refrigerator falling off a skyscraper.” –Jadakiss
98. “Keeping it real ain’t about carrying a gun or smoking blunts. It’s about being true to yourself and those around you.” – LL Cool J
99. “It’s a difficult time for a lot of people right now.” – Drake
100. “Remember one thing: Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it get, stick your chest out. Keep your head up, and handle it.” – Tupac
101. “When you shine bright, some won’t enjoy the shadow you cast.” –
102. “Nothing easy is worth anything.” – Nas
103. “If talk is cheap, then my silence is diamonds.” – Lupe Fiasco
104. “And you know that you can have what you want, be what you want.” – Notorious B.I.G.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some very frequently asked questions about the rap movement amongst music lovers.
In Drakes Song what does ‘Out Like a Light’ Mean?
When Drake is saying he’s “out like a light” he is saying that he’s passed out during a 13 hour flight as the result of taking a “xan” or Alprazolam.
Who is better, Eminem vs. Machine Gun Kelly?
Eminem is in a different league than MGK. In my opinion, Eminem’s references, metaphors, vocabulary, and beats are superior to anything MGK has done
Is Snoop Dogg a Good Rapper?
He knows how to have his own style, and that’s what makes him different from other rappers, is he has his own and very unique sound that doesn’t sound the same as everyone else. So yes, Snoop Dogg is a good rapper and just from his stuff in the early days, he will always be considered one of the greats.
What is Lil Wayne’s Best Verse?
I believe Lil Wayne’s best verse is “I speak the truth, but I guess that’s a foreign language to y’all” because its true! and the truth hurts.
What White Rappers (besides Eminem) are in the Game?
‣ Aesop Rock
‣ Action Bronson
‣ R.A. the Rugged Man
What Rap Lyrics are Meaningful and Actually Deep?
‣ Nas “Dance” (2002)
‣ Organized Confusions “Stray Bullet” (1994) …
‣ Cage “Ballad of Worms” (2002) ..
‣ Bone Thugs-n-Harmony “Tha Crossroads” (1996) …
‣ Cam’ron “D Rugs” (1998) …
‣ Jedi Mind Tricks f/ R.A. the Rugged Man “Uncommon Valor: A Vietnam Story” (2006)
How did Eminem make 50 Cent?
According to Eminem he made 50 by signing him and giving him a million dollar start up deal.
Regardless of the fact that the rap music business is full with amusing characters, there are many rap musicians who inspire with their powerful and engaging phrases and lyrics.
Consider these legendary rap lyricists who, with their tremendous rhymes, left an indelible effect on the minds of millions.
Undoubtedly, these rap lyrics and phrases have changed your perspective on life and achievement.