Fantastic Ideas on Pregnancy Announcement Wording 2021 Update.
Pregnancy Announcement Wording: Social media is made for situations like this. But then, sites like Facebook and Instagram also create pressure to do something just as cute and clever as so-and-so did last year.
You’ve got enough on your plate (seriously, you’re eating for two now), so we’ve put together this inspiring collection of pregnancy announcement wording ideas to help you out.
When it comes to pregnancy announcements, an ultrasound picture says a thousand words. Simply put, if you’re sending out an ultrasound pic or other visual proof, you don’t need a lot of words to convey your message. Here are some short and simple examples that do the trick.
- Coming December 2021
- Our Family is Growing!
- He/She is already ultra-cute!
- A New Adventure Awaits…
- Coming Soon: The Newest Member of the Jones Family
- Oh Baby!
Here are some pregnancy announcement samples for a first child.
- Girl or Boy, we cannot say But he/she is definitely on the way!
- And Baby Makes Three
- We’re pregnant! And you thought we would only have fur babies.
Then came marriage…
Next comes our little angel in a baby carriage!
Yes, we’re pregnant!
Of all the titles we’ve ever had
The best ones of all are “Mom” and “Dad”
(Yep, we’re having a baby!)
[Addressed to the Grandparents-to-Be] Guys, you’re such great parents that we decided you deserve a promotion So, starting in June, you’re going to be grandparents!
Second or Later Child Pregnancy Announcement Wording
Here are some wording ideas for child number two, three, etc. Try pairing one of these messages with a cute picture of the current family.
- Having a kid was so much fun, we decided to try another one!
- Could our lives get any crazier? We’re about to find out – baby number three is on the way!
- Our family is growing… by two feet!
- Oops, we did it again! Baby number two is arriving this June!
- Every child is a blessing, and we’re overjoyed to announce that we’ve been blessed again. Baby number three will be arriving this August.
- [Picture of Sister] Hey everyone, I’m going to be a big sister!
Pregnancy Announcement Wording for Twins
Finally, here are some ways to tell people that you’re expecting twins.
- Our family is about to double in size. That’s right – we’re pregnant with twins!
- We prayed for a baby, and God has doubly blessed us. We’re thrilled to announce that we’re expecting twins!
- It’s with much excitement and a little bit of fear that we announce that we’re expecting twins.
- Some of you won’t be surprised to learn that we’re having TWINS. Hannah never could resist a BOGO.
- We’re thrilled to announce that Jane is pregnant. And the best part is, we don’t have to fight over who gets to hold the baby. We’re having twins!
FOR FURTHER READING:
- Amazing List of Baby Sprinkle Invitation Wording 2021
- Wonderful Ideas for Surprise Anniversary Party Invitation Wording
- Insightful Murder Mystery Party Invitation Wording