43 Fantastic Sweet Love Poems for Her 2021 Update.
A perfect way to capture the heart of your loved one is through poetry of love. Women enjoy excellently-thought-out, lovely and sweet love poetry
Love poems are sure to make you more valued by your girlfriend, fiance or wife. Although not all of us are eligible to compose love poems for our loved ones, you can use loads of popular love poems and samples available online.
They may not be your own words, but in the simplest but sweetest way imaginable, they are perfect for expressing your love.
Every woman needs to be special and to feel it. Make her feel like that and give her a lovely poem of love that is straight from the heart.
You will find a lot right here if you are looking for some beautiful and poetic words.
Sweet Love Poems for Her
- My angel, my life, my entire world, please be with me always, my one and only girl. I love you so deeply; that I know is so true, for there is no one else, my heart beats just for you. No matter what happens, you’re always the one, that I want to come home to, I’m the Earth to your sun.
- My love is a promise, an unbreakable bond. Forever I’ll love you, here and beyond.
- Our love is a familiar rendition, notes played softly, a revival of peace. Sometimes it’s a crashing symphony, passionately played, a joyful masterpiece.
- Your love is magic, a bewitchment, a spell. But how much you love me, I never can tell.
- When I’m down, you lift me up. When I’m hurting, you make me well. Your love is over the top, and I’m forever under your spell.
- Your smile never fails to move me. Ur touch leaves me breathless. You speak, and I’m removed from this world, to a place where love is deathless.
- My compass points to you, and all pathways lead home. I always find you waiting, no matter where I roam.
- When the stars are bright and the moon is glowing, Our river of love will soon be flowing.
- If time could ease its relentless march when we’re together, and hasten its plodding pace when we’re apart, I could spend an eternity in your arms, to savor love everlasting in my heart.
- I didn’t start out to end this way, so in love that I can’t see straight. Now how can life be anything but this? Encountering you was always my fate.
- Like bees love honey, and flowers love sun, I love you, my darling, you’re the only one.
Cute Love Poems for That Special Woman
- Your love waters my soul, feeds my being, keeps me alive. Your devotion is my very essence, allowing me to thrive.
- My joy is complete when I’m with you. Our time is sweet and our love is True.
- As nectar fills the flower, giving sustenance to the bee, I need you every hour, to give your love to me.
- If I were a bird, a robin or a jay, I’d fly to your house, and serenade you all day.
- If I write a love letter and send it to you, Will you write back in a day or two? Will you scribble kind words in soft curling ink? Will you seal it with lips that are curving and pink?
- How many days have we been in love? How many secrets have we spoken of? Many wishes have yet to come true? How many wonders will I see with you?
- I live for you only. Your lips alone fit into mine. I need your love exclusively. Your matchless love is divine.
- When I can’t say it with words, look into my eyes and you’ll find infinite true love I can’t vocalize.
- To win you over, I gave my all. You are worth everything. Our trophy is love, to treasure forever, and its symbol is this ring.
- To feel your hands warm on my face, To hold you close in a loving embrace, To kiss your lips with passion and peace, I’d give everything and ask time to cease.
- Like a river to the sea, bring your sweet love home to me.
- You whisper soft love with lips that beckon. And I can’t live without you for even one second.
Cool Love Poems for That Special Woman
- My love for you is an intense longing. No one has loved like this before. And I will love you deeply, truly, now and forevermore.
- Our future is a gift to be opened, filled with unimaginable treasures. It’s a book to be read, brimming with all of life’s pleasures.
- A chance encounter, really just a glance; And now my heart, my very soul, doesn’t stand a chance.
- Tonight, look up and see the moon. I’m looking too, and I’ll be with you soon.
- You’re a beckoning force, a magnetic soul. I can’t turn away because you make me whole.
- Your cuteness knows no bounds, your beauty has no limit, you are the only woman in the world, to which I will commit. I look at you and gasp in awe, wondering how you’re mine, you take my breath away my dear, for you, I’ll walk the line.
- I knew you were there, but I didn’t know your name. Called for you, but you never came. I knew it was you, but I didn’t know your face. Then my soul recognized you; our souls have embraced.
- Your hands have held me, stroked my hair, touched me gently, showed you care. Your lips have kissed me, brushed my cheek, tasted my tears, made me weak.