You must have seen a couple of superhero movies and read their books. However, have you ever wondered who the real superheroes are? Fathers! Can you just imagine all the things they do? All the stress they carry about so they can provide and protect their families? Sending father’s day messages is about the least we can do to celebrate these heroes.
Puzzling is the fact that quite a few people remember to mark this day or even bother to send father’s day messages to the fathers we have around us. Even though we may wish to buy gifts and stuff for our fathers, it is also very necessary that we write some sincere father’s day messages for them too.
Though in reality, men are usually seen as being less emotional and unsentimental about some things. However, like every other human, fathers treasure good wishes and messages they receive on fathers’ day.
In short, every father should be sent fathers’ day messages in regard to their enormous duties to their families and the society as a whole. Thus, if you are looking for great ideas and examples of fathers’ day messages, you are at the right place. Graciously, we have indexed a grand list of fathers’ day messages below.
Short Father’s Day Wishes and Messages
1. Happy Father’s day to the best Dad in the world!
2. To the world’s best Dad, happy Father’s day!
3. Thanks Dad for everything you do for us. Happy Father’s Day.
4. Happy Father’s day to the coolest Dad ever!
5. Happy Father’s day to my wonderful Daddy. I love you to the moon… and back!
6. Out of all the dads in the world I think we got the best one! Happy Father’s day.
7. Thanks for all the fun times we’ve shared together, you’re such an amazing Daddy! Happy Father’s day!
8. Dad, you know that I like Batman, and Superman’s cool too, but I don’t really need them as long as I have you! Happy Father’s day to my super Dad!
9. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best! Happy Father’s day!
10. Sending you all my love and I wish I could be there to give you a big bear hug. Happy Father’s day!
11. I am so lucky to have you as my dad. Thanks for being so wonderful!
12. Thanks for giving me so much love, attention, and care. You truly are the best Daddy! Happy Father’s day.
13. Thanks for being the coolest dad on the block! Happy Father’s day!
14. Happy Father’s Day to the greatest Dad in the whole world!
Heartfelt and Inspirational Father’s Day Messages
1. With your elbow grease and worn out boots, you never failed to put us first. Happy father’s day to the best dad in the world! Step aside and let us do some of the work today!
2. Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for our family and all the joy and love you bring into our lives. We couldn’t have asked for a better Dad! Happy Father’s day.
3. Thank you for working as hard as you do every day to provide for us. You always make time for me when you’re home from work and I love hanging out with you. I hope you have a fabulous Father’s day.
4. Dad, You mean the world to me. There’s no one else on earth like you. You care so completely, give so quietly, and love so deeply. As the years pass, I realize more and more just how lucky I am to have a Dad as wonderful as you. Happy father’s day!
5. To my dearest Dad: You are my compass. Thanks for always showing me the right path and for guiding me in the right direction. Happy father’s day, I love you.
6. Thank you for everything that you have given me. You’ve always been there for me as a dad and best friend as well. There is no other bond like ours. I love you dad!
7. When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. Have a great father’s day!
8. Whenever I would fail, you were there to pick me up and put me back on right path. Without you, I wouldn’t be where I am today. Happy father’s day Dad, thanks for everything.
9. Dad, your light guides this family and holds us together. As you get older I want you to know that I am there for you too, through thick and thin. On this special day, relax and forget your worries. Happy father’s day!
Funny Father’s Day Messages
1. I’m so lucky to have you as my father… I’m sure no one else would have put up with me this long. Happy Father’s Day!
2. To the world’s greatest Dad from the world’s greatest kids, hope you have an amazing Father’s day!
3. You may not know everything but you sure had me fooled for quite a few years! Happy Father’s day to the smartest Dad in town.
4. Dad, you’ve always been the coolest. Like all those times you said “yes” when mom said “no.” Happy Father’s day, Cool Dad!
5. Fact: Dads are notoriously difficult to buy gifts for. Instead, just enjoy this card I made for you, and feel the joy of having me as your child. Happy Father’s day!
6. You know what they say: Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero, Dad. Happy father’s day!
7. Happy Father’s day Dad! If you want, I’ll make a distraction so you can sneak off and get some gaming in. Cheers,
8. It takes an amazing dad to raise such a ridiculously great kid. Happy Father’s day Dad, I couldn’t have grown up to be so humble without you!
9. Thank you for all the piggy back rides, all the times you pretended to be a horse, and all the times you threw me into the air and caught me. Your body might be regretting it now, but it made for a wonderful childhood. Happy Father’s day Dad!
10. Happy father’s day to the raddest, most tubular, least square, ummm hippest… Hey Dad, Are any of these from your generation? Great fathers are timeless!
11. Wish I could be there to hang out with you on father’s day. But, on the bright side, you finally get some peace and quiet! Miss you and love you, Dad.
1. Dear Father, Happy Father’s Day! You are the most inspiring figure in my life. Thank you for teaching me all the good values and practices.
2. Your genial smile and your big heart make you one hell of a man, Dad. Proud to have someone like you as my father. Happy Father’s Day! You’re the best.
3. I have never seen such a great combination of honesty, courage, and self-respect in anyone but you. You are the kind of father this world should have in numbers. Happy Father’s Day!
4. I don’t need anything in life as long as your prayers are with me. You are a person of uncompromising values and a father with a golden heart. Happy Father’s Day!
5. You are special in every way I can think of. You are the perfect kind of dad because no one else could handle such a mischievous child like me. Happy Father’s Day!
6. I don’t count anyone else as long as your support is with me. You are the biggest source of inspiration for me because you never failed us. Happy Father’s Day!
Father’s Day Messages To Husband
1. Happy Father’s Day to my dear husband, the father of our beautiful children and the love of my life.
2. Thank you for everything you do each day for our family, we are so lucky to have you!
3. What a crazy ride, so glad that we’re in this together! Happy Father’s day!
4. We love you so much, you’re the best daddy and the best husband! Happy Father’s day.
5. You have given our children someone to look up to and admire. You are such a fantastic father and I love you so very much. Happy father’s day!
6. Our kids think you’re superman. And they’re absolutely right about that. Happy Father’s day!
7. May all the love you give to our family come back to you on this special day. Happy Father’s day!
8. It takes a man of gentleness, patience, strength, and compassion to set the fine example of fatherhood that you have. Happy father’s day to my handsome husband and the sweet Father of my children.
9. Happy father’s day to the coolest dad, most loving husband, and most amazing person in the world! You never stop making us smile. Every day is better with you in it. Thank you for all the fun!
10. Happy father’s day to my husband, the father of my children, and the provider of the family. Thanks for devoting your life to our happiness and wellbeing.
11. The only thing better than having you as my husband is our children having you as their dad. Happy father’s day Love!
Father’s Day Messages From Daughter
1. Happy Fathers day! Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
2. Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life. Happy Fathers Day, Dad!
3. As a daughter, if I offered to be born once more, I’d ask for you to be my dad again. You’re the best dad in the world. Happy Father’s Day.
4. I never knew that a man could have such an excellent character until I knew you inside and out, Dad. You’re amazing. I hope my husband has a similar character. Happy Father’s Day!
5. Dad, thanks for making me feel like a princess in my entire life. You deserve a ton of respect. Wishing you all the happiness in the world on this special day!
6. No one can love a girl more than her father. Dad, you were always my hero and always will be. No one can replace you. Happy Father’s Day!
7. Life is not a fairy tale, still, you raised me like a princess. You are the true king of my heart. I love you so much. Happy Fathers Day dear dad!
8. I don’t need anyone to make me feel safe when you’re with me. I don’t need anyone to make me feel happy when you’re by my side. Happy Father’s Day.
9. Dear Dad, Happy Father’s Day! On this special occasion, I would like to thank you for always taking care of me and protecting me from every harm.
10. Happy Father’s Day to you! Since my childhood, you have been a hero in my eyes who worked so hard for the family. Thank you for everything!
11. Your love, care, and sacrifice made my life beautiful. Without you, I’d be so hopeless and incomplete. Happy Father’s Day, Papa.
Happy Father’s Day Messages From Son
1. Dear Dad, you’re my superman, which makes me your super son! Happy Fathers Day!
2. Happy Father’s Day, Dad. Thank you for letting me have both your jeans and your genes. I love you very much.
3. I’m not the prince of the world but at least I’m the prince of my father’s kingdom. Happy Father’s Day to my lovely dad. I feel blessed to be your son.
4. Happy Fathers Day! There is no unconditional love on earth greater than the love of a father to his son.
5. Dad, you’re someone to look up to no matter how tall I’ve grown. Thanks for being such a great mentor and buddy. Happy Father’s day!
6. Some people call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you’ve always been there for me. If you ask me, my dad isn’t a superhero, he is a Super Dad! Have a great Father’s day!
7. You always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough. That’s why I can live the amazing life I do. You inspire me to be brave enough to achieve my goals. Happy father’s day dad, and thank you for everything you do!
8. Hey Dad, I got a present for you. I stole your To-Do list from Mom. All you need to do is rip it up. Just don’t tell mom, okay? Happy Father’s day!
9. Dad, you’re the first person I phone when I have a question about something or when I need some good advice. Thanks for always being there for me!
10. Now I’m a father myself, I admire you all the more! Thanks for being such a great dad and role model, and now a wonderful grandfather too! Have a great day!
11. People in my class often watch motivational videos. But, I don’t. Because you’re my source of motivation, Dad. Someday I hope to be just like you. Happy Father’s Day!
12. You’re the true hero from my childhood. Times may have changed but the things I have learned from you are both ageless and priceless. Happy Fathers Day!
13. Dad, you are the definition of a ‘good human’ and a ‘perfect father’ to me. I hope I can follow your path as well. Happy Father’s Day to you!
Happy Father’s Day Messages to Father-in-law
1. I’m so grateful for all your guidance and wisdom, you really are the best father-in-law! Happy Father’s day!
3. I am so lucky to have you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being so wonderful!
4. You’ve always made me feel like part of the family, thank you for all your support and love. I hope you have a wonderful father’s day today.
5. I feel so lucky to have you as my father-in-law. Thanks for being a great friend, and the best father-in-law anyone could wish for. Happy Father’s day!
6. Feeling blessed today that God chose you to be my father-in-law and grandfather to our children. Happy Father’s day to a great Pops!
Happy Father’s Day Messages to Grandfather
1. It is said that “A grandfather is someone with sliver in his hair and gold in his heart.” Precious and special, just like you! Happy Father’s day.
2. Grandpa, thank you for making my childhood unforgettable. I miss you and hope we can see you soon. Happy Father’s day!
3. Wishing you a fabulous father’s day today Grandpa, you really are a top pops!
4. Granddad you’re the best! Have a great day today.
5. One of the greatest joys in my life is having a visit with you Grandpa, and I hope I can see you again soon. Happy Father’s day!
6. Granddad, when I count my blessings I count you twice. Thank you for all the wisdom, guidance, and fun you bring to my life. Happy Father’s day!
Happy Father’s Day Quotes
1. “The gift of a Father cannot been seen by our eyes, yet he sacrificed his every breath, sweat and everything to comfort us, his family.” – King Tony S. Singh
2. “Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” > Agatha Stephanie Lin
3. “Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, singers of songs.” > Pam Brown
4. “No one in this world can love a girl more than her father.” > Michael Ratnadeepak
5. “Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” > Marinela Reka
6. “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” > Fanny Fern
7. “One father is enough to govern one hundred sons, but not a hundred sons one father.” > George Herbert
8. “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” > Friedrich Schiller
9. “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” > Clarence Budington Kelland
10. “A father’s tears and fears are unseen, his love is unexpressed, but his care and protection remain as a pillar of strength throughout our lives.” > Ama H. Vanniarachchy
11. “One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.” > George Herbert
12. “I hope I can be as good of a father to my son as my dad was to me.” > Calvin Johnson
13. “The heart of a father is the masterpiece of nature.” > Prevost Abbe
Beyond being the breadwinner and sole protector of the home, father’s are the prime victims of darts and arrows thrown at families by life’s forces. They are the first to be hit by issues coming to the home.
As such, the contributions of fathers should really be acknowledged. Share some profound father’s day messages around and show some appreciation, fathers have really tried for us.
Remind your friends of the father’s day celebration by sharing this article with them.