It will be right for us to say that we are a peculiar generation. Being alive in an era like this is simply special. The things we have experienced in this current century have turned out to be quite epic. Coronavirus, a pandemic, so devastating, very scarcely predicted, and very remotely anticipated. Funny Covid-19 quotes have however been introduced and used to douse all the tensions surrounding this covid-19.
Our lives don’t have to turn out all boring and depressing because of this sore reality. We can spark up our lives and have some fun with funny covid-19 quotes. Many prominent individuals have said things about this pandemic. Some of these covid-19 sayings have turned out to be quite comical and hilarious.
Basically, we humans have always found ways to survive. Maybe adaptation, maybe evolution, whatever the case, we need to find ways to make difficult situations seem much lighter.
Amusing and Funny Covid-19 Quotes
1. “I think it’s very healthy to spend time alone. You need to know how to be alone and not be defined by another person.” > Oscar Wilde
2. “Without great solitude, no serious work is possible.” > Pablo Picasso
3. “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” > Wayne Dyer
4. “Don’t think of introversion as something that needs to be cured… Spend your free time the way you like, not the way you think you’re supposed to.” > Susan Cain
5. “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”> Orson Welles
6. “The ingredients of health and long life are great temperance, open-air, easy labor, and little care.” > Philip Sydney
7. “To lose patience is to lose the battle.” > Mahatma Gandhi
8. “One moment of patience may ward off great disaster. One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life.” > Chinese Proverb
9. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you’ll ever know.” > A.A. Milne
10. “If plan A doesn’t work, the alphabet has 25 more letters — 204 if you’re in Japan.” > Claire Cook
11. “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” > Maya Angelou
- Funny Yearbook Quotes that are Truly Outrageous
- The 50 Best Graduation Quotes of All Time
- Adorable Anniversary Quotes for Husband 2021 (Love Rhymes)
- 25 Encouraging List of Kindness Quotes for Kids and Young Ones
12. “Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” > Marie Curie
13. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” > Oprah Winfrey
14. “Life comes with many challenges. The ones that should not scare us are the ones we can take on and take control of.” > Angelina Jolie
15. “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.” > Taylor Swift
16. “Please kindly go away, I’m introverting.” > Beth Buelow, Author
17. “Near, far, wherever you are… make sure you’re practicing social distancing!” > Celine Dion
18. “Life is a menu, so remember whatever you order for your life is what’s gonna be delivered to your table.” > Tyrese Gibson
19. “Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.” > Molière, Playwright
20. “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” > Voltaire
21. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” > A.A. Milne
22. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” > Zig Ziglar
23. “Don’t worry about the world coming to an end today. It’s already tomorrow in Australia.” > Charles Schulz
24. “Optimist: Someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not a disaster, it’s more like a cha-cha.” > Robert Brault
25. “Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!” > Jeffrey Gitomer
26. “Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell.” > Bill Copeland
27. “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” > Bill Waterson
28. “I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.” > Audrey Hepburn
29. “Life imposes things on you that you can’t control, but you still have the choice of how you’re going to live through this.” > Celine Dion
30. “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” > Oprah Winfrey
31. “That which does not kill us, makes us stronger.” > Friedrich Nietzsche
32. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” > Theodore Roosevelt
33. “When it rains, look for rainbows; when it’s dark, look for stars.” > Oscar Wilde
34. “Life keeps throwing me stones. And I keep finding the diamonds.” > Ana Claudia Antunes
35. “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” > Dr. Seuss
36. “Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos, and sometimes in the middle of chaos, you find yourself.” > Boonaa Mohammed
37. “Nothing is impossible: The word itself says “I’m possible!” > Audrey Hepburn
Henceforth, we need to decide to be positive about everything. It doesn’t look like our problems will vanish miraculously any time soon. Just like this covid-19 pandemic that seems to be here to stay.
Whatever the case, looking at these funny covid-19 quotes will surely give you reasons to lots of reasons to smile.
Reach out to your friends and loved ones by sharing these funny covid-19 quotes with them.