It wasn’t easy… did you experience the quarantine? Were you with us on then? Do you even know what we are discussing here? Covid-19 is the subject matter dear. The pandemic made most of us to be locked up literally in our homes and even at the workplace. Have you heard any funny quarantine quote? This was what gave some persons the hope and faith to keep pushing.
Out of necessity, many people were put into quarantine for long periods ranging from two weeks and above. Just like then, now we have funny quarantine quotes that were and are still circulating.
Unlike now that some restrictions like the lockdown have been lifted, then, everyone had to stay put. We just needed to find a means to get going and enjoyed reading these amazing yet funny quarantine quotes.
22. “Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient.” > Steve Maraboli
23. “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” > Greg Kincaid
24. “In the face of adversity, we have a choice. We can be bitter, or we can be better. Those words are my North Star.” > Caryn Sullivan
25. “I’ve got some bad news and I’ve got some good news. Nothing lasts forever.” > Kate McGahan
26. “Losing your head in a crisis is a good way to become a crisis.” > C.J. Redwine
27. “Hang in there, as better times are ahead.” > Steven Magee
28. “Often when you think you’re at the end of something, you’re at the beginning of something else.” > Fred Rogers
29. “The secret of crisis management is not good vs. bad, it’s preventing the bad from getting worse.” > Andy Gilman
30. “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.” > Franklin D. Roosevelt
31. “Challenge and adversity are meant to help you know who you are. Storms hit your weakness, but unlock your true strength.” > Roy T. Bennett
32. “We are, or will be, going through the most radical transformation the world has ever seen; people are justly terrified, excited, depressed, heartbroken and hopeful, all at once.” > Heather Marsh
33. “Going nowhere … isn’t about turning your back on the world; it’s about stepping away now and then so that you can see the world more clearly and love it more deeply.” > Pico Iyer
34. “Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful.” > Hazrat Inayat Khan
35. “There’s a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day.” > The Sherman Brothers
Historically, we humans have learned to survive. No matter the storm or turbulence, our ships must sail. One adaptation to difficult situations is to make light of the situation. This is what we also did with the coronavirus (covid-19).