Girl Names that Start with W that are Totally Wonderful and Gorgeous
Do you remember the puzzling problem of whether the letter “W” was actually a double “U” or a double “V”? Well, since we didn’t create the alphabet we’ll just have to go with what it is called. All alphabets have an array of names that begins with them. Similarly, there exist girl names that start with W. How many of such girl names that start with W do you know and are familiar with?
Some letters of the alphabet have special meanings to people. Unconsciously, we develop a likeness for one particular alphabet than the rest and this can influence the choice of names we give to our kids. Thus, we have several names that start with particular alphabets and in this article, we are considering those girl names that start with W.
Therefore, considering that you might wish to christen your baby girl names that start with W, this article is designed to give you ample options to choose from. We believe you have good reasons to desiring girl names that start with W. You can equally just go through the list to have an idea of the kinds of girl names that start with W that are in vogue.
Pretty Girl Names that Start with W
Just as the letter W, we have selected names that start W that are very profound and deep. Consider the list below.
1. Waamil – An extremely beautiful girl
2. Waceera – The wandere
3. Wadaana – A girl destined to be wealthy and prosperous
4. Wade – At the river crossing
5. Wadida – One who is loving, and affectionate
6. Wafa – Faithfulness, fidelity and loyalty
7. Wafiqah – Successful; Triumphant; Victorious; A variant spelling is Wafeeqah
8. Wafiyyah – Loyal; Faithful; A variant spelling is Wafiya
9. Wagma – Breeze accompanied with a pleasant smell
10. Waheeda – Unique; Singular; Sole; Exclusive; Beautiful; A variant spelling is Wahida
11. Wahibah – Giver, donor
12. Wahidah – Unique; Singular; Sole; Exclusive; Beautiful; A variant spelling is Waheeda
13. Waiola – Violet flower
14. Wairimu – One of the nine founders of Agikuyu.
15. Waitherero – The better one.
16. Wajia – A beautiful melody
17. Wajihah – Eminent; Distinguished; Famous; Respected; Renowned
18. Wakiuru – One of the nine founders of Agikuyu.
19. Walda – Ruler
20. Waleeya – Supporter, caretaker, companion.
21. Waleis – One belonging from Wales.
22. Walentyna – Strong and sound
23. Walidah – Newborn
24. Walita – Duty
25. Walker – Cloth walker
26. Walta – Shield
27. Waltraud – Rule strength
28. Wambui – The singer of songs.
29. Wamika – Goddess Durga
30. Wamuhu – Born of ashes
31. Wamuiru – A dark skinned beauty
32. Wamweru – One who is light skinned
33. Wanda – Wanda possibly translates to a wanderer
34. Wanetta – A pale and fair woman
35. Wang Fang – Wang means King, Monarch, Fang means Fragrant, Virtuous, Beautiful
36. Wang Jing – Wang means King, Monarch, Jing means Quiet, Still, Gentle, Essence, Spirit, Clear, Crystal
37. Wang Li Wang – means King, Monarch, Li means Beautiful, Reason, Logic, Establish, Black, Dawn
38. Wang Xiu – Wang means King, Monarch, Xiu means Develop, Luxuriant, Beautiful, Elegant, Outstanding
39. Wangai – Born of God.
40. Wangari – A leopard
41. Wangera – A traveler
42. Wangi – Fragrant
43. Wangu – The one who gathers the firewood
44. Wanja – The one from without
45. Wanjik – One of the nine founders of Agikuyu
46. Wann – A pale and fair woman
47. Warda – Pashto term for rose
48. Wardda – Rose flower
49. Waseme – Kenyan term meaning let them talk
50. Wasfia – Worthy of praise
- Exceptional Baby Girl Names Starting with S that are Fitting and Gorgeous
- Awesome Girl Names that Start with L and their Meanings
- Elegant Irish Girl Names fitting the Smashing Beauty
- Musical and Melodious Korean Girl Names with Awesome Meanings
- Simple and Lovely Short Girl Names that are Intelligible
- Classic and Elegant Girl Names that are Quite Catchy and Thrilling
- Alluring Collection of Sexy Girl Names that can Melt the Heart
51. Wasifah -One who describes
52. Wasiya – One who is gracious, patient, and powerful.
53. Wathiqa – Certain, sure, confident
54. Waverly – Meadow of quivering aspen
55. Waynette – The wagon maker
56. Wejah – She who practices Purdah.
57. Welsie – A woman from the west.
58. Wendy – Literary name
59. Wening – Quiet
60. Wenna – Cornish form of Gwen, meaning white, fair, blessed.
61. Wenona – The first born daughter.
62. Whan – Enlargement
63. Whina – Helper, a helpful and kind girl.
64. Whitley – White meadow
65. Whitney – White Island
66. Wibeke – Fight, battle or war
67. Wibke – Spelling variation of Wibeke. It means fight or battle.
68. Wijdan – Ecstasy, sentiment
69. Wikitoria – Victorious. A Maori variation of Victoria
70. Willa – One who is firm and resolute
71. Willie – Variation of William which Resolute Protection or Irish short form of William
72. Willow – Slender or graceful
73. Wilma – From Wilhelmina, a female variant of William, which means Will or desire to protect
74. Wilmarie – A combination of Willa and Marie
75. Win – Fair one; white and smooth, soft; fair bow; blessed ring; fair, pure
76. Wina – Holy, blessed reconciliation; joy and peace
77. Winda – Chasing for food
78. Winifred – Blessed peacemaking
79. Winnie – Fair one, white and smooth, soft, happiness, or fair and pure
80. Winta – Desire
81. Winter – Winter season
82. Wisal – Communion in love
83. Wisama – Beauty, attractiveness
84. Withypoll – The twighead
85. Wodeleah – One from the wooded meadow
86. Woelinam – In God I trust
87. Wokabi – She is of the Maasai.
88. Woong – Grand and magnificent
89. Wordah – Rose
90. Wubitu – Beautiful
91. Wulan – The moon
Indeed, girl names that start with W are adorable. Equally, they have some very interesting meanings and origins. As such you can assess the list for suitable and appealing ones. Definitely, you are going to have more choices than you can imagine.
You can share this article with your friends to keep them equally updated with the naming trend.