-Good Morning Quotes-
There’s no better way to greet the day than with a smile on your lips. While a restful night’s sleep and lovely dreams aren’t always guaranteed. These good morning quotes are perfect to begin your day though matter what you are going through.
‘Good Morning’ Quotes and Sayings
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
3. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
4. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
7. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
Amazing Quotes for Good Mornings
11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
12. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
13. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
14. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
15. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
16. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
17. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
18. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
19. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
20. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
Mind Blowing Wake-Up Quotes
21. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
22. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
24. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
25. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
27. “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
28. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
29. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
Motivational Wake-Up Quotes
30. “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
31. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
32. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
33. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
34. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
35. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
36. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
37. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
Morning Quotes for Lovers
38. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
39. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
40. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
41. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
42. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
43. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
44. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
45. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
46. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
47. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
48. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
49. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
50. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
51. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
52. “Rise up, start fresh see the bright opportunity in each day.” – Anonymous
Beautiful Wake-Up Quotes
54. “For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?’ And whenever the answer has been ‘No’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.” — Steve Jobs
55. “The biggest task in the morning is to try to keep my headspace from being invaded by the outside world.” — Austin Kleon
56. “In the morning a man walks with his whole body; in the evening, only with his legs.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “There are so many reasons to be thankful every day. I am thankful for you.” — Anonymous
58. “Let me wake up next to you, have coffee in the morning and wander through the city with your hand in mine, and I’ll be happy for the rest of my little life.” – Charlotte Eriksson
59. “You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love … I love … I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on.” — Pride and Prejudice
60. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.“ — Emily Dickinson
Romantic Quotes in the Morning
61. “The next morning dawned bright and sweet, like ribbon candy.“ — Sarah Addison Allen
62. “I’ve got nothing to say but it’s okay, good morning, good morning” — The Beatles
63. “The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.” — Anonymous
64. “Some times just lie in bed, don’t make an effort to rush off into the morning, listen to the earth rouse from sleep and you’ll understand how perfect life is designed to be.” — Anonymous
65. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.” — Robert Frost
66. “Everything in your life is dictated by you. Be who you want to be. Think positive thoughts and great things will happen to you.” — Anonymous
67. “Being happy or sad, gloomy or excited, moody or stable … are options that are presented to you every morning. You just have to make the right choice.” — Anonymous
68. “Be the person that when your feet touch the floor in the morning the devil says, “Awe sh*t, they’re up”. – Dwayne Johnson
69. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” — Nelson Mandela
70. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
71. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” — James Cameron
Good Morning Quotes for Winners
72. “If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
73. “Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.” — Mother Teresa
74. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
75. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
76. “In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” — Abraham Lincoln
77. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” — Dr. Seuss
78. “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” — Babe Ruth
79. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” — Henry David Thoreau
80. “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” — Hans Christian Andersen
81. “Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.” — John Wooden
A Very Good Morning Quotes
82. “Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.” — Marilyn Monroe
83. “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston S. Churchill
84. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” — Walt Disney
85. “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.” — Barack Obama
86. Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. – Joe Tichio
87. “I put my phone as far across the room as possible the night before to force me out of bed when the alarm goes off.” – Josh Gross
88. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
89. “Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” – Leo Buscaglia
90. “Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.” – Lao Tzu
91. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” – Arianna Huffington
92. “Your first ritual that you do during the day is the highest leveraged ritual, by far, because it has the effect of setting your mind, and setting the context, for the rest of your day.” – Eben Pagan
Funny Good Morning Quotes
93. “A day without laughter is a day wasted.” – Charlie Chaplin
94. “These morning practices are what fuel me; keeping my routine is not about willpower.” – Jenny Blake
95. “The repetition becomes the important thing; it’s a form of mesmerism. I mesmerize myself to reach a deeper state of mind.” – Haruki Murakami
96. “When I’m just waking up I like to keep a space for my own thoughts and ideas. Checking my phone is not a priority of mine.” – Andre D. Wagner
97. “Whether the day is for writing, designing, or painting, the consistent practice of a morning routine is the doorway into it all.” – Elle Luna
98. “When I’m tempted to skip my morning routine or another form of self-care, I remind myself that I can better serve the people I love and the projects I care about when I start with me.” – Courtney Carver
99. “I care less about my wake-up time than about the number of hours slept.” – Rachel Binx
100. “Waking up early, connecting with nature, and having my quiet time are priorities to me, and they are non-negotiable.” – Danette May
101. “Starting my day with exercise gives me a big mood and energy boost throughout the day and makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something right off the bat.” – Jake Knapp
102. “If I need to remind myself to bring something with me in the morning, I’ll usually put my car keys on top of it.” – Des Traynor
Good Morning Quotes from Elites
103. “My principal motivation is supporting my family, which is not a bad reason for getting up in the morning. That’s always been my motivation – to take care of the people who rely on me.” – Tony Parsons
104. “She believed a cup of coffee marked the beginning of each day.” — Anonymous
105. “She woke up every morning with the option of being anyone she wished. How beautiful it was that she always chose herself.”– Tyler Kent White
106. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.“ — Nicholas Sparks
107. “When the sun came up… I couldn’t tell where heaven stopped and the Earth began.” — Tom Hanks
108. “The world is full of dreamers, there aren’t enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision.” – W. Clement Stone
109. “If I fail to follow my morning routine I try to get a hard workout in. A hard workout is like a manual restart of the day.” – Aubrey Marcus
110. “In one minute you can change your attitude, and in that minute you can change your entire day.” – Spencer Johnson
111. “Mornings are so precious because it’s when I’m most productive. For me, thirty minutes at 5:30 am is equivalent to at least an hour at 3:00 pm.” – Whitney Johnson
112. “When I find something I value, I systematize it into my daily habits. Then I live by my values freely and effortlessly.” – Joshua Spodek
Great Good Morning Quotes
113. “The most important thing I do each morning is steady myself by not allowing a sense of urgency to penetrate.” – Matthew Weatherley-White
114. “Front-loading my day (getting a whole bunch done in the morning) is my productivity secret.” — Celeste Headlee
115. “If I can feel like the chaos [of the day ahead] is at least known, I can dive in with more composure.” – Wendy McKennon
116. “I find that checking my phone [in the morning] tramples over my positive vibes, because we all know that checking messages is like rattling a wasp nest.” – Stephanie Lee
117. “There is enormous power in nailing your morning routine, but there’s even more power in adapting to it when it doesn’t happen as we’d like.” – Terri Schneider
118. “The silence in the morning holds lots of expectations and is more hopeful than the silence at night.” – Victoria Durnak
119. “Eating right and taking the time to slow down and plan in the morning is crucial to a productive day.” – David Moore
120. “I’ve found that the first thirty minutes of my day have the biggest impact on how I feel for the rest of my waking hours.” – Molli Sullivan
121. “For many years, my morning routine was a result of how other people expected me to show up. I was overwhelmed and off-center because I was ignoring the messages my body was sending me.” – Amber Rae ( Good morning quotes )
122. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” – George Eliot
123. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
124. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
125. “There’s always a sunrise and always a sunset and it’s up to you to choose to be there for it,’ said my mother. ‘Put yourself in the way of beauty.”— Cheryl Strayed
Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
126. “You can only come to the morning through the shadows.”— J.R.R. Tolkien
127. “If the world were merely seductive, that would be easy. If it were merely challenging, that would be no problem. But I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.”— E.B. White
128. “Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake up in the day to find it was vanity, but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.”— T.E. Lawrence
129. “The day will be what you make it, so rise, like the sun, and burn.” — William C. Hannan
130. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
131. “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.” — Kurt Vonnegut
132. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”—Gordon B. Kinkley
133. “Given another shot at life, I would seize every minute of it … look at it and really see it … try it on … live it … exhaust it … and never give that minute back until there was nothing left of it.” — Erma Bombeck
134. “Get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually. To be spiritual is to be amazed.”— Abraham Joshua Heschel
Powerful Morning Quotes
135. “There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.” — Mindy Kaling
136. “The scariest thought in the world is that someday I’ll wake up and realize I’ve been sleepwalking through my life: under-appreciating the people I love, making the same hurtful mistakes over and over, a slave to neuroses, fear and the habitual. “ — George Saunders
137. “Sometimes you climb out of bed in the morning and you think, I’m not going to make it, but you laugh inside—remembering all the times you’ve felt that way.” — Charles Bukowski
138. “So fine was the morning except for a streak of wind here and there that the sea and sky looked all one fabric, as if sails were stuck high up in the sky, or the clouds had dropped down into the sea.” — Virginia Woolf
139. “Before I leave the house, I say five things I love about myself, like ‘You have really pretty eyes.’ That way I can go out into the world with that little bit of extra confidence.” — Jennifer Love Hewitt
140. “The moment when you first wake up in the morning is the most wonderful of the 24 hours. No matter how weary or dreary you may feel, you possess the certainty that, during the day that lies before you, absolutely anything may happen. And the fact that it practically always doesn’t, matters not a jot. The possibility is always there.” — Monica Baldwin
141. “Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself.” — Caroline Ghosn
Positive Good Morning Quotes
142. “You’ve got to wake up each day and understand what that day is about; you’ve got to have personal goals. Be flexible in getting to those goals, but if you do not have goals, you will not achieve them.” — Cary Cohn
143. “It is a myth that you need to rise and shine to have a good start to a day. You can roll around in bed thinking about friends like me and you will still have a great start to the day.” — Anonymous
144. “If you want to make your dreams come true, the first thing you have to do is wake up.”– J.M. Power
145. “When one begins to turn in bed, it is time to get up.” – Arthur Wellesley
146. 11. “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” – Allen Klein
147. “Clear, written goals have a wonderful effect on your thinking. They motivate you and galvanize you into action. They stimulate your creativity, release your energy, and help you to overcome procrastination as much as any other factor.” – Brian Tracy
148. “A good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.” – George S. Patton
149. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
Morning Quotes for your Boyfriend
150. “Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.” – Marilyn Vos Savant
151. “Give every day the chance to become the most beautiful day of your life.”
152. “Your cute smile is what makes waking up worth every day. Good Morning!!”
153. “Start your day with a smile because you are lucky to have seen a new day. Good Morning Greetings !”
154. “It is never too late to be what you might have been. Today is the day to be. Good Morning”
155. “Every successful person has a painful story; every painful story has a successful ending; so accept the pain and get ready for success“
156. “The Sun is up, the sky is blue, it’s beautiful, and so are you. Good Morning!”
157. “Good Morning!!! This is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life“.
158. “I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset“
159. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.”
Good Morning Wishes
160. “Good Morning!!! A new blessing and a new day is waiting for you.”
161. “A very Good Morning!!! I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.”
162. “It always seems impossible until it’s done. Move ahead and finish it. Good Morning.”
163. “Good Morning!!! You have to get up every morning and tell yourself that I can do it.”
164. “Start your day with a smile and see how you make everyone smile. Good morning!
165. “Every sunrise is a gift. Accept it, live it and enjoy it. Have a great morning!!!”
166. “Everyday is a fresh start, leave behind yesterday’s chaos and move ahead in life.”
167. “Some days you have to create your own sunshine. Good Morning!!!”
168. “A grateful heart is magnet for miracles. Good Morning!!!”
169. “Good Morning!!! Make today another wonderful day!!”
170. “Every morning is a blank canvas. It is whatever you make out of it.”
171. “Good morning! Remember: A person can succeed at almost anything for which they have unlimited enthusiasm” ~ Charles M. Schwab
172. “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams, or wake up and chase them” ~ Carmelo Anthony
173. “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don’t be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning ‘Good morning’ at total strangers” ~ Maya Angelou
174. “Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work” ~ Robert Orben
Good Morning Quotes
175. “Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day” ~ H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
176. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope” ~ Bernard Williams
177. “What I know for sure is that every sunrise is like a new page, a chance to right ourselves and receive each day in all its glory. Each day is a wonder.” ~ Oprah Winfrey
178. “When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself” ~ Tecumseh
179. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happens.” ~ Wayne Huizenga ( Good morning quotes )
180. “To experience true happiness, two things are essential: zero expectations and let go attitude.” ~ Invajy
181. “Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have” ~ Daniel Handler
182. “It is time to say goodbye to the shining stars and greet the morning sun. Smile for me beautiful and enjoy your day.”
183. “You add light to my life, take away my nightmares, and make me smile. Good morning handsome; I love you deeply.”
Beautiful good morning quotes for him
184. “A new day has begun, Let’s go out and feel the morning sun, Embrace what this future will bring, Savor what truly is a good morning!”
185. “When i’m with you i feel safe from the things that hurt me inside.”
186. “Wishing you the best in this blessed morning, wishing you all the best in this life. I ask the Lord to honour you for everything you want.”
187. “Have a wonderful day ahead, may your day be full of joy and happiness. Put a smile on your face and have a splendid morning.”
188. “I wish I could just come over, run my fingers through your hair and give you a soft kiss to wake you up. Good morning.”
189. “Happy thoughts are the only cure for a sleepy morning… and I feel the happiest when I think about you. Good morning.”
190. “Good morning, have a pleasurable, admirable and splendid morning. You are welcome to the brightness of the day.”
191. “My Love, I know you love your bed, but still, I hope you love me more. Get up, we’ll meet soon.”
192. “I was looking for something to keep me warm this chilly morning… so I thought of you. Good morning.”
193. “Every sunrise gives me a new day to fall in love with you. You are my first thought when I open my eyes. I love you. Good Morning my baby.”
Heart-touching Good Morning Quotes for Him
194. “I can’t wait for the time to come when I will be waking up with you every single morning!” (Good Morning Quotes)
195. “I couldn’t let you start your workday without me telling you how much I love you!”
196. “I love mornings because they set up the perfect mood for the whole day, which we will spend together.”
197. “I don’t care whether the sun rises or not, my morning starts only after I say that I love you a lot. Good morning.”
198. “Good morning, my love! Hope you have an awesome day!” (Good Morning Quotes)
199. “On this rainy day, you are my light. Good morning, sunshine, good morning, my love.”
200. “I am sipping on hot coffee, looking outside my apartment window at the beautiful misty morning and all I can think about is YOU. Good morning.”
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What’s your Early Morning Quote?
‣ “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”
‣ “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day”.
‣ “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness”.
‣ “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.”
2. Which is Better to Say, Good Morning or Good Day?
Both are entirely different. If you meet someone and greet someone before noon, you can greet by saying Good Morning but “Good Day” may be used whole day
3. What are the Best Quotes About ‘The Sun’?
‣ Sunshine is my quest.
‣ The Sun is not God, though His noblest image.
‣ The Sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.
‣ Thou art the Sun of other days.
‣ In the Sun, I feel as one.
4. Which are the Best Motivational Quotes Ever?
‣ “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall” –
‣ “Magic is believing in yourself.
‣ “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them”
‣ “The real test is not whether you avoid this failure
5. What is Best Morning Message for a friend?
Good morning, my buddy! Super good morning to one of the beautiful souls in the world! Get up and shine the bright rays of sunshine on the people who are in your life. I wish you get all happiness, love, respect, and peace for a lifetime.
6. What is the Sweetest Way to Say Good Morning?
A new day has begun and I am already so excited and happy because we will be spending this day together. Good morning beautiful!
7. Who is the First Person Ever Said ‘Good Morning’?
First said in 17th century England in this greeting to a girl named Lorna Doone.
8. What are Some Creative Ways to Say ‘Good Morning’?
‣ Rise and shine! – This is usually said when you are in the process of waking someone from sleep.
‣ Top of the morning to you!
‣ Good day to you.
‣ Have a great day.
‣ Hello there!
‣ Wishing you the best for the day ahead.
‣ How are you this fine morning?
‣ Isn’t it a beautiful day today?
Waking up to a very romantic and amazing quote can enhance a great day, there is completely no harm in trying all the possible ways in making your loved ones happy.