Happy 50th Birthday Wishes for Friends and Family.
Turning 50 is a huge achievement worth celebrating. Half a century is long time and being surrounded with the people you love is priceless. If your parents, spouse, sibling or friend is just about turning 50, you can surprise him/her with these birthday wishes below.
Happy 50th Birthday Wishes for Friends
- Congratulations on your 50th birthday! What a great opportunity to stop and reflect on how much you have achieved so far in life. You are an inspiration to all of us. May your future be bright and full of many blessings!
- Happy birthday to the kindest, most generous person I know. I hope you have a fantastic 50th birthday and that the years ahead are long and full of many blessings to you and your family.
- Wishing you all the very best on your 50th birthday, and many happy returns for the year ahead. Enjoy the attention on your special day, you deserve it my beautiful friend.
- Many happy returns to you on your 50th birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day full of friends, family, and cake!
- Happy 50th birthday! I’m so grateful for your friendship and all the fun times we’ve shared over the years. Here’s to many more!
- You’re such a generous, kind, fabulous person and I’m so lucky to have you as a friend. Wishing you an extra special 50th birthday and best wishes for the year ahead.
- Don’t worry dear friend, they’re not wrinkles, they’re smile lines, and I hope you have plenty more by the time you’re 60!
- You’re how old?! Better take that cake outdoors to light the candles! Have a very happy 50th birthday!
Happy 50th Birthday Sister
- Happy 50th birthday to my dearest sister! You are such a wonderful person and deserve so much happiness on your special day. I hope it is filled with joy and laughter!
- When I count my blessings, I count you twice! Happy 50th birthday to my dear sister and best friend!
- Sending you happy birthday wishes across the seas! Although we are far apart, you’re never far from my heart. Happy 50th Birthday, sister!
- If I could package up my hugs and kisses, I would send them express delivery your way. Happy 50th birthday dear sister, I’m sorry I can’t be with you today!
- Cheers to my dear sister on your 50th birthday! I’ll be raising a glass in your honor… or maybe three or four! I really wish we could be together to celebrate! Miss you xx
- Don’t worry sister, they’re not wrinkles, they’re smile lines, and I hope you have plenty more by the time you’re 60!
- Night sweats and hot flashes are nature’s way of lowering your heating bill so you can save more money for your retirement. Happy 50th Birthday Sister!
- Don’t panic, those aren’t gray hairs you see. They’re strands of birthday glitter growing out of your head! It’s time to celebrate your 50th birthday!
Happy 50th Birthday Brother
- Remember how excited you were when you turned 10 years old? Well now you should be 5 times as excited! Happy 50th Birthday!
- Happy 50th birthday to my brother. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Happy birthday!
- You’re turning a perfect age. Old enough to recognize your mistakes but young enough to make some more! Happy 50th Birthday!
- No matter how serious life gets, or how old we grow, you’ve got to have that one person in your life you can be completely stupid with. So glad I’ve got you bro! Have a brilliant 50th birthday!
- Forget age. If you can still manage to blow out your birthday candles, everything is dandy! Happy 50th Birthday!
- It’s remarkable how long we’ve put up with each other. Happy 50th Birthday buddy!
- The funny thing about you is that even though you age, your maturity level always stays the same! Happy 50th birthday brother!
- Happy 50th Birthday! Although we’re far apart you’re never far from my thoughts. Sending you birthday wishes across the miles! I hope you have a great day!
50th Birthday Wishes for Mom
- Happy 50th Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure, you get older every year, but to me your heart is young as ever.
- Mom, only you can do everything and still look great every day! Know what that makes you? A SUPERMOM. Happy 50th Birthday to a lady who just keeps getting younger!
- Happy 50th Birthday to my amazing mother, mentor, and friend. May God bless you each year.
- Happy 50th Birthday Mom! Cheers to the next half-century. Throughout your life, you’ve worked towards making our wishes come true, now it’s time to fulfill some of your own wishes!
- Dear Mom, we may be apart right now, but your influence is always with me. No matter where I go or what I do, you will always be in my heart! I am thinking of you on this special day. Happy 50th Birthday!
- If things get better with age, then you’re approaching magnificent! Congratulations on your 50th Birthday Mom.
- Don’t worry Mom, a little gray hair is a small price to pay for so much wisdom! Happy 50th Birthday!
- It’s amazing how good you look for your age, considering all the grief I gave you when I was younger. Happy 50th Birthday, Mom!
50th Birthday Wishes for Dad
- All your life, you’ve worked towards making our wishes come true. Today, it’s your turn to make some wishes. Happy 50th Birthday, Dad!
- Happy 50th Birthday Dad! May all your fish be big, your beers stay cold, and your sports teams have a winning season!
- You’re not getting older Dad… just more distinguished! Happy 50th birthday!
- Dad, you’re an oldie but goodie. Happy 50th Birthday, from one of your greatest hits!
- Dad, we’re both getting older, but I will always be your little girl. Happy 50th Birthday!
- 50 is pretty much prehistoric. But at least you’re not extinct.
- You’ve got half a century of accumulated knowledge and wisdom! That would be awesome… if you could remember any of it.
- Happy 50th birthday. Congratulations… from now on you’re officially old!
50th Birthday Wishes for Husband
- There isn’t enough wrapping paper in the world to contain all the love I have for you. Happy 50th Birthday, Sweetheart!
- Happy 50th birthday to my super-awesome, wonderful, outrageously funny, handsome and charming husband!
- Happy 50th Birthday to my husband. You’re the best thing in this world. It’s true. I can’t imagine my life without you. Now, let’s get this party started!
- Strength, feeling, integrity, kindness, and goodness. You check all the boxes and then some. The longer I know you, the more I find to appreciate. To me, there’s no one else on earth more genuine and precious than you. Happy 50th Birthday, my love.
- A Toast to My Husband: You’re my best friend, my confidant, the love of my life. I can’t wait to celebrate you. Happy 50th Birthday!
- My Love, I can’t possibly fit on this card all the reasons I love you. I appreciate so many things about you – your strength, your sense of calm, your character, integrity, and passion, your sense of humor and how fun you are. I could go on and on… Happy 50th Birthday Husband, my love for you knows no bounds.
- Happy 50th Birthday! You’re a caring father, a trusted friend, and most important of all, a wonderful husband. Enjoy your celebration to the fullest!
- I’m so glad that we’ll grow old together. Especially since you’ll always have the head start. Happy 50th Birthday, Love!
50th Birthday Wishes for Wife
- Happy 50th Birthday to my best friend and soul mate. I love you always.
- You are my world and I cannot imagine my life without you. Loving birthday wishes to my adorable wife!
- You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean and the beat in my heart. Happy 50th Birthday, darling. Here’s to growing old together.
- A birthday is incomplete without a toast, and here is mine to you: As a mother, you’re the sweetest; as a woman, you’re the prettiest; as a wife, you’re the best. Here’s to a long, happy, healthy life. Happy 50th Birthday!
- Happy 50th Birthday my dear wife! You’re a little bit older and a lot more fabulous!
- Some things just get better with age… and you’re definitely one of them! Happy 50th birthday!
- Nothing is hotter than an older woman. Of course, you don’t look the part, but we both know your little secret. Happy 50th Birthday, my beautiful wife!
- At our age we’ve seen it all, we’ve heard it all, we’ve done it all. We just can’t remember it all. Thanks for sharing all these years with me! Here’s to many more!