Happy Birthday, Mom! Heartfelt and Funny Wishes.
Having a mother is a blessing. She is caring, your best friend, the only person who truly loves you and always trying her best to make sure you have a better life than hers. When you think back on all what she has done for your sake and how far you’ve come, you’ll know that there’s not enough words you can say to appreciate her for being in your life. So, on your mom’s birthday, these are a collection of wishes you can send to her to put a smile on her face that day.
Heartfelt Birthday Wishes
- Let your mom know just how much you love and appreciate her with one of these beautiful and heartfelt birthdays wishes for mom.
- You are my first friend, my best friend, and my forever friend. I can’t wait to help you celebrate your birthday!
- Even though I’m getting older, I find I need you more than ever. There’s nothing like one of your warm hugs. Wishing you a birthday as heartwarming as you!
- You are my angel, my light and guiding star. You’re always there to lead me through the dark moments in my life. Thank you for filling my life with beauty and joy. Happy Birthday Mom!
- On your birthday, I want to thank you for lighting my way. I’m blessed to have a mom who is so loving and strong. Today, I hope you feel the love of all who adore you with peace in your soul, laughter in your heart, and smiles all around.
- Dear Mom, we may be apart right now, but your influence is always with me. No matter where I go or what I do, you will always be in my heart! I am thinking of you on this special day. Happy Birthday!
- Dear Mom, no matter how old I get, you will always be my rock and the person I run to when I need shoulder to lean on. Have a wonderful birthday!
- It’s amazing all the good that God can do through a single life like yours. Happy Birthday to an amazing woman and mother!
- They say all mothers are special, but, Mom, I think you are the greatest of them all! And I mean every word I say. On this special day, I want to thank you for loving and shaping me into the person that I have become today. Have an extraordinarily happy birthday.
- Dear Mom, we may argue, cry, and have misunderstandings. There are times that you scold and times I disobey. Not matter what, though, I will always know that you are the greatest mom in the whole world. And I love you. Happy Birthday! From Your Stubborn Kid xx
- To my wonderful mother on her special day: You have given me tough love and honest advice, even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. What I’m trying to say is, you’re the reason I turned out to be the best version of myself. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!
- What would I do without you, Mother? Thank you for helping me blossom into what I was born to be. I hope you have an exceptionally wonderful day because you’re an exceptionally wonderful woman!
- What a marvelous friend you have been to me. You’re the only person who understands my deepest fears. And the only one who knows how to make me smile again after facing them. Mommy, I love you. Happy Birthday.
- Every day, I thank God for a mother like you. You are the complete package. Beautiful, loving, hardworking, understanding and easy to relate to. Mom, I wish you a wonderful happy birthday.
- For a wonderful mom on your birthday: When I need love and understanding, and someone who truly cares, you offer a shoulder to cry on and chase away the nightmares. When I need to chat and someone to listen, your love remains strong and true. That’s why I’m wishing a birthday full of joy and love, just for you!
- We may not get to spend much time together now that we live in separate houses, but I cherish all of our phone calls and text messages. Let’s never stop. Happy Birthday to the coolest mom around!
Funny Birthday Wishes for Mom
- Happy birthday to my mom! Here is a coupon for you to hand to dad: “Mom’s day off! Dad gets to do all of the chores.” Enjoy your freedom.
- Dear Mom, here’s wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! From, your favorite child (who is also the smartest, most handsome, and funniest).
- You know you’re getting old when you have more candles on your cake than wrinkles on your face. Just kidding.
- Do you know what to not ask for on your birthday? Absolutely nothing! It’s your day to choose whatever you want. Happy birthday to the best mother around!
- Here’s a smile from me to you. Let this day bring you something new.
- Here’s a big hug from your favorite child. I wish you a year full of surprises, presents, joys, and laughter.
- Don’t feel overwhelmed by the number of candles on your cake. It won’t trigger the fire alarm yet. Next year, maybe! Happy birthday, sweet Mom!
- Happy 17th annual 29th birthday to my favorite mom! Enjoy your day!
- Happy birthday to our mom, the one lady we know who had a pet dinosaur in her childhood. Just kidding! We love you.
- We bought a woodpecker and trained her to tap out the number of holes that match your age. Too bad she passed out before she could finish.
- It’s about time you reached this age, now that you’ve grown out of flowers and chocolates, we can get you a real present that actually has some punch. You said you did some horse riding before, right? Happy Birthday!
- For such a young mom you’ve always had such a wise head on your beautiful young shoulders. It’s a shame that also means you know how to keep such close tabs on me using Facebook. Happy Birthday!
- Does this message count as a gift? If not, I’m going to need a list. Happy Birthday from your outstandingly lazy son! You only have yourself to blame!
- Time to tell you the truth, mom, you don’t make the best cookies in the world. But you do give the best: hugs, kisses, head scratches, back rubs, care when I’m ill, support when I’m down and home to come back to. Your Sunday roast isn’t bad either. Happy Birthday!
- You’re the most beautiful, graceful and wonderful woman in the world. Dad was blessed to have met you, and your children all know we owe you everything. A day does not go by that I don’t appreciate everything you have done for us. Still working on that will, right? Happy Birthday!
- Just like you are not supposed not have a favorite child, we are not supposed to have a favorite parent. But just between you and me, let’s just say dad gets a lower birthday budget every year. Happy Birthday, Mom! From your secret favorite of the litter.
- While all the other kids were allowed out to play, you made sure I was home safe, fed and studying. It’s your fault that I’m now the smartest of all my friends. Happy Birthday, mother! From your arrogant and grateful son!