– Happy Chinese New Year 2022 Wishes –
It might be difficult to send customized Chinese New Year greetings to loved ones, family, and friends. Try our new Happy Chinese New Year 2022 wishes collection.
The start of the traditional Chinese calendar is marked by the Chinese New Year. In 2022, 1 February will mark the start of the traditional Chinese New Year which is also the Year of the Pig.
This is one of the many Lunar New Year celebrated in Asia, and it is also known as Spring Festival in modern China.
If you’re at a loss for words, use these happy Chinese new year 2022 wishes and greetings to express your heartfelt wishes to those who are celebrating.
Chinese New Year 2022
1. May the Year of the Pig fill you with good fortune.
2. Let the joy and good fortune of the Pig bless your new year.
4. May you be as adored and abundant as the Pig in the lunar new year.
5. Wishing you the resourcefulness of the Rooster in the lunar new year.
6. Let the Year of the Rooster remind us that we can always better ourselves.
7. May all of your friends be as loyal and honest as the Dog.
8. May the Rooster ward off any negativity your family may face this year.
9. Let the loyalty and honesty of the Dog bless you this year.
10. May the perseverance of the Goat guide you through any obstacles this year.
Happy Chinese New Year
11. May your heart be as light as that of the fun-loving Monkey in the lunar new year.
12. May the Horse guide you to achieve all of your goals in the lunar new year.
13. The Year of the Goat reminds us that we can conquer whatever troubles us.
14. Let the Year of the Monkey keep you surrounded by friends.
15. May your Year of the Rabbit be full of love and peace.
16. May the Goat help you overcome any adversity you may face in the lunar new year.
17. May you find inspiration from the Snake to make new friends and bond with old ones in the lunar new year.
18. May the wit and warmth of the Monkey bring you joy all year.
19. Let the Dragon guide you and keep you safe on your adventures in the lunar new year.
20. May the Year of the Dragon bestow you with strength, independence, and adventure.
Happy Chinese New Year 2022
21. Let the humor and grace of the Snake keep you laughing and smiling all year.
22. The Year of the Horse reminds us to chase our dreams and pursue whatever makes us happiest.
23. May the Horse inspire you to dream bigger than ever.
24. Let the Dragon bring you on great adventures to discover your own inner strength this year.
25. Let the Rabbit remind you that true joy is found in quiet moments of peace with the ones we love.
26. May the Year of the Snake bring you joy and friendship.
27. May your new year be as peaceful and lovely as the Rabbit itself.
28. Gong xi fa cai!
29. Happy Chinese New Year!
30. I hope the lunar new year brings you joy.
- Letter of Encouragement for Someone with Cancer
- How Long Does it Take to Get Over a Breakup
- How old Were the Golden Girls?
- What to Say to Someone Who Lost Their Mother?
- What to Write in a Get Well Card
Happy New Year 2022 Wishes
31. May the lunar new year bring you prosperity and happiness.
32. May you and your family enjoy health, wealth, and happiness in the new year.
33. May this year bring you all you could hope for.
34. May the new year bring you prosperity and good health.
35. May the new year shower you with luck and love.
36. Gōng hè xīn xǐ!
37. May all of your dreams come true in the new year.
38. Sending love and luck to you and your family this Chinese New Year.
39. May you be enveloped in the divine in the new year.
40. May all your dreams come true in the new year.
Chinese New Year Wishes
41. May the Chinese New Year bring you joy and prosperity.
42. Xin nian kuai le!
43. Kung hei fat choi!
44. May the Chinese New Year bring you abundance.
45. Wishing you luck, love, and health this Chinese New Year.
46. Xin nian hao!
47. May good fortune shine on you in the new year.
48. May good fortune is abundant this Chinese New Year.
49. Wishing you wealth and health this Chinese New Year.
50. May all your wishes come true this Chinese New Year.
Happy New Year Wishes
51. May the lunar new year be full of laughter and good luck.
52. May the Year of the Tiger inspire you to be your boldest, bravest self.
53. Sending your family the strength and courage of the Tiger for the lunar new year.
54. Wishing you a Year of the Rat full of wealth.
55. Hoping your year is full of the kindness and calm of the Ox.
56. May the Ox remind us that brilliance can come from stillness and hard work.
57. May the Year of the Rat brings with it plenty of wisdom to guide you.
58. Sending hope for a peaceful and prosperous year ahead.
59. May your new year bring with it the diligence and stillness of the Ox.
60. Wishing you a Year of the Tiger full of vitality, bravery, and generosity.
- Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
- Joke of the Day for Adults 2022
- Happy Mothers Day to all Moms
- Online Games to Play With Friends
- How to Tell if a Guy Likes You
Chinese New Year Wishes 2022
61. May the magic of the lunar new year be with you always.
62. May you remain inspired, hopeful, and full of love throughout the year.
63. Hope your new year is as wonderful as you are.
64. May your new year be full of everything that brings you joy.
65. Let the lunar new year inspire you to embrace a fresh start.
66. Have a glorious new year!
67. Wishing you all of the Rat’s abundance, wealth, and prosperity in the new year.
68. May you embrace the clean slate of the new year.
69. May the lunar new year be a reminder to hope and dream of what’s to come.
70. Wishing you a year of plenty.
New Year Wishes
71. May all of your wishes and dreams for the new year come true.
72. May the joy of the new year celebrations be with you all year long.
73. Let your new year be as delicious as your celebrations.
74. Sending wishes of a fun, festive, and fruitful new year.
75. May your new year be full of beauty and bounty.
76. Wishing you love and togetherness in the new year.
77. Let love be your guide in the lunar new year and always.
78. Wishing you abundance, health, and happiness in the lunar new year.
79. Wishing you all the luck in the world in the lunar new year.
80. San nin fai lok.
Happy New Year
81. May the fireworks chase away all that worries you in the lunar new year.
82. May your feasts be abundant as you celebrate the new year.
83. Let the new year bring new experiences, new smiles, and new successes to you and your family.
84. May your spirit feel light and your wallet feels heavy in the new year.
85. May the new year bring warm feelings and cold drinks!
86. Sending wishes of health, wealth, and wisdom in the lunar new year.
87. May your new year be full of happy new memories.
88. May good fortune shine on you and your loved ones in the new year.
89. May good health and good fortune be abundant in the new year.
90. May your lunar new year be even sweeter than citrus.
- Gifts for Men Who Have Everything
- Fun Things to Do for Mother’s Day
- Funny Chemistry Jokes and Puns
- Best Underdog Movies of All Time
- Grief Quote
91. Wàn shì rú yì.
92. Yi fan feng shun!
93. Sending you wishes of prosperity, love, and joy for the new year.
94. May the joy and hope of the new year stay in your heart always.
95. May your new year be as bright as the lanterns that light the sky.
96. Wishing you a bright and joyous lunar new year.
97. May the lunar new year bring peace, joy, and comfort to you and your family.
98. May the lunar new year bring you success and luck.
99. Wishing you good luck and good fortune in the lunar new year.
100. May the new year bring you new possibilities, new horizons, and new joys.
How Do You Wish Someone A Chinese New Year 2022?
▸ May joy and happiness surround you this new year and bring in lots of good luck, health, and happiness for you and your family.
▸ Hope the rising sun brings you bundles of joy, happiness, and luck.
▸ Leave behind the bad memories of the unpleasant past and rejoice in the festivities of today.
How Do You Wish Someone A Happy Chinese New Year?
If you would like to add a traditional wish, the most common Chinese New Year greeting in Cantonese is “gong hei fat choy” which translates to “wishing you great happiness and prosperity.” In Mandarin, the same greeting is “gong xi fa cai.”
How Do You Wish Gong Xi Fa Cai?
This means ‘wish you to be prosperous in the new year’. If someone says this to you, you simply reply with the same phrase. You could also reply with Hong Bao Na Lai, “Red envelope please!” This phrase can be reciprocated between friends or colleagues.
How Do You Say Happy Year Of The Tiger 2022?
▸ Happy Chinese New Year
▸ Happy Spring Festival
▸ Happy the Year of the Tiger
▸ Wishing You the Fullness of the Vigor and Vitality of the Tiger
▸ Wishing You Happiness and Prosperity
▸ Wish You Good Luck
▸ May All Your Wishes Come True
We hope this article on happy Chinese new year 2022 wishes has been entertaining and also helpful. Kindly share this article with family, friends, and colleagues. Cheers.