Ways to Say Happy Thanksgiving to Family and Friends.
We all have reasons to be grateful in life, “Thanksgiving Day” is just a set-aside day to remind each other of those reasons. Whether you’re gathered around the table, making a Thanksgiving Card, or just in need of a little reminder, these Happy Thanksgiving wishes and messages will help you count your blessings this season.
Happy Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- Warm wishes for my family on this Thanksgiving Day. May God bless my family in every possible way. Wishing my lovely family happy thanksgiving.
- Having a family is one of the best blessings in life. Wishing happy thanksgiving to the people who made me whatever I am today. Happy thanksgiving to my most supportive family.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my family and friends. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.
- Being a family means you are part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life. No matter what. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day. Wishing my lovely family lots of blessing, happiness, and love.
- Gratitude is a great excuse to have a family dinner and I feel good to have thanksgiving cover my back. So grateful that Lord blessed me with this wonderful family.
- Happy thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful for being me. Sending you thoughts of good tiding and a great thanksgiving meal.
- Warm wishes on this great occasion of thanksgiving. May Lord bless you in every aspect of your life and give you every ounce of happiness that you deserve.
- Even though thanksgiving comes once a year, it’s funny how we gain an entire pound from that one dinner. Nevertheless, happy thanksgiving. Let’s eat to our fullest.
- I love Thanksgiving! There is no other holiday that makes you want to cook more food than you can eat and catch up with old friends and family members! Happy Thanksgiving!
- Let us all remember the great times spent together, delicious turkeys eaten and awesome clothes bought to celebrate this day. Have a great Thanksgiving Day.
- May this season of Thanksgiving bring peace and blessings to our home. May our year be fully loaded with enormous delights. Warmest wishes to our family on this Thanksgiving.
- I am enclosing with this greeting abundant love and God’s blessing for a beautiful long life. May you wake up every morning with renewed hopes and great values, Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- You are the people who always made a difference in my life, who always helped me get through the toughest times. I am grateful to you this Thanksgiving!
- It’s a day like no other day. It’s a day to appreciate you for all those unpayable contributions that you made in my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day!
- I’d rather be thankful for the amazing family I have than be sorry for not being a perfect son to you. I know you can forgive me. Happy Thanksgiving!
- You’re in my thoughts and prayers. Hoping this day holds all the warmth, contentment, and love of a wonderful and happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Dear friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I am thankful to you for all the little things you do for me. Have a blessed and happy holiday!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your family! May the warmth of your heart and the kindness of your soul goes a long way, my friend!
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success!
- I have failed to tell you guys how much I am grateful for having you on so many occasions. But this time, I want to thank you all for always being there for me. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Happy Thanksgiving Day. You are so healthy and puffy that sometimes I wonder If you were a turkey! Have a great day!
- Happy Thanksgiving, dear! On this meaningful day, I would like to express my utter gratitude and love to you for being a good companion and even better human being!
- Buddy, you are the most generous and passionate person I know, and I pray that all your wishes come true one day. Happy Thanksgiving to you!
- On this Thanksgiving Day, I would like to inform you that I haven’t still got an invitation card for the Thanksgiving party at your house. Do send me ASAP!
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for You!
- Sending my heartfelt Thanksgiving wishes to the person who always gives me unconditional love. Happy Thanksgiving dear!
- I wish you all the delicious foods on this Thanksgiving Day. Hopefully, this time you’ll make yourself a part of the national obesity statistics.
- I wish you are having a fun time with your families and relatives. Enjoy your time but don’t freak out your relatives with your awful eating habit!
- On this Thanksgiving, all I wish is to become the reason for your happiness and laughter. I can’t wait to enjoy the feast of the day with you. Happy Thanksgiving!