Specially Selected Hindu Boy Names with Profound Meanings
Hindu Boy Names: Some cultures have a deeper bearing with the people than others. The Hindu culture has permeated a lot of lifestyle decisions of the Hindu people.
From their Hindu names to their dressing and feasting. The Indians, who happen to be the largest Hindu nation, are
and adoration for this culture. well known for their love
Similarly, other Hindu nations prefer to use
rather than go for any modern or trending exotic names. With their pronounced naming ceremonies, the Hindus attach so much significance to the names they give their boys. Hindu boy names
Meanwhile, you may be a fan of the Hindu culture and traditions. You might want to have large options to select a name for your baby boy, then you are at the right place. We have put together a wonderful list of Hindu boy names for you. We have also offered interpretations of these Hindu boy names. So you can ease up and go through the list to make a choice.
Fantastic Hindu Boy Names
1. Aadavan -Spread brightness in your son’s life by naming him Aadavan, which means ‘sun’.
2. Aadi – Adornment, Beginning, Perfect, , Ornament, Unequalled, First Most important
3. Aahan – Aahan is one of the most popular Hindu baby boy names of 2018. It means ‘dawn, morning glory’.
4. Aarnav – Ocean, Air, Sun, Wave, Stream, Sea
5. Aarush – First Ray of the Sun, Calm, Red, Brilliant, Another name for the Sun
6. Aayu – Aayu, meaning ‘life span’, would make a lovely choice for parents looking for a vowel-laden name.
7. Aayush – Long lived, One with long life, Duration of life
8. Agraga – Help your child grow up with leadership qualities by naming him Agraga, which means ‘leader’.
9. Ahan – Drawn from the natural world, Ahan, means ‘dawn’.
10. Ahil – This name, meaning ‘prince’, has been made hugely popular via Salman Khan’s nephew, Ahil.
11. Bachittar – A person with wondrous merits
12. Bahadurjit -The victory of the brave
13. Balhaar – Surrounded by strength
14. Balveer – Immense Strength or Powerful
15. Chatura – Clever or Smart
16. Daksh – Capable, Son of Lord Brahma, Fire, Gold, Talented, Excellent, Vigorous talented
17. Dev – God, King, light, heavenly, Cloud
18. Devansh – Part of God, Eternal part of God, Demigod
19. Dhruv – Pole star, Immovable, Eternal, Firm, Steady
20. Ekavir – Bravest of the brave
21. Erish -Erish, meaning ‘to cherish’, will to value every big and small things in life. teach your child
22. Faqid – One who Knows Law and Divinity
23. Faraj – Cure, remedy; improvement
24. Farhan – Glad, Joyful, Happy
25. Galav – Galav is an uncommon botanical name, meaning ‘bark of lotus tree’.
26. Gaman -Gaman is a classic sounding name, meaning ‘undergoing, attaining’.
27. Gana -Pay tribute to Lord Shiva by naming your son Gana, which means ‘tribe or group’.
28. Ganak – Ganak has an unusual appeal that makes every parent swoon. It means ‘mathematician or one who calculates’.
29. Gaoushik -Gaoushik is one of the rarely heard names of Lord Buddha.
30. Hariaksh -Hariaksh is a unique name of Lord Shiva.
31. Harij – Harij is a mindful name, meaning ‘horizon’.
32. Harin – Harin, , is slowly making its way into the mainstream. meaning ‘pure’
33. Ibhan – Ibhan is a practical and timeless name of Lord Ganesha.
34 Idhayan – Idhayan is a lovely name with a unique tone. It means ‘joy of heart’.
35. Ihit -Ihit is a playful and lighthearted name, meaning ‘prize or honor’.
36. Ijay – The name Ijay has its roots in . It means ‘Lord Vishnu’. Hindu mythology
37. Ikshan – Ikshan is a Sanskrit noun referring to ‘sight or superintendence’.
38. Jogesha – Jogesha is a variant of Yogesh, which means ‘ ’. The Lord of Yoga
39. Joshit – Joshit, meaning ‘pleased, delighted’, is a cute pick with tons of power.
40. Kaanishk – Kaanishk was the name Lord Vishnu’s vehicle.
41. Kahan – Kahan is one of the names of Lord Krishna.
42. Kalagya – Kalagya is a term usually used for an ‘astrologer or one who is skilled in arts’.
43. Kalin – Set your child on the path to success by naming him Kalin, which means ‘flourishing, or developing rapidly and successfully’.
44. Kalita -Kalita is an ancient Sanskrit word, which means ‘made or formed’.
45. Kama – Kama, the name of the Hindu god of love, is the name of Lakshmi’s son.
46. Laban – White
47. Lakshay – Aim, Target, Goal
48. Lohit – Red or Made of Copper
49. Manbir – Brave from heart
50. Manthan – Reflection through study
51. Mitesh – One with few desires
52. Mohammed – Arab prophet and founder of Islam
53. Nachiket – The spirit that gives the unquenchable thirst for the unknown, fire, that which is unperceived
54. Nakul – most handsome in the lineage
55. Naveen – , always new Beautiful, pleasant
56. Nihal – joyous, or successful
57. Nitesh – heartbeat of earth
58. Ojas – Body strength
59. Om – A mystic syllable, considered the most sacred mantra in Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism
60. Omkaar – Sound of the sacred syllable or Religious word OM
61. Onkar – The purest one
62. Panna – Panna is a Hindi name, meaning ‘emerald’ or ‘having qualities of an emerald’.
63. Parthiv – Parthiv, meaning ‘royal’, is apt for your little prince.
64. Posha – Any parent would want their child to see ‘growth and prosperity’ in whatever they do.
65. Poshit – Don’t you think Poshit sounds incredibly royal? It means ‘nourished’.
66. Prajeshvara – Prajeshvara, meaning ‘lord of the creatures’, has a mysterious touch to it.
67. Pranay – Pranay is an , meaning ‘affection or love’. extremely lovable name
68. Pratik – A perfect name for artsy parents, Pratik means ‘symbol or image’.
69. Pravir -The of this name will make it stand out from the crowd. Pravir means ‘brave’. rhythmic quality
70. Prayan -Prayan means ‘progress or commencement’.
71. Punit -Punit is a lovely name with a vintage aura. It means ‘cleaned or purified’.
72. Purav – Keep up with the trend of directional names by naming your son Purav, which means ‘east direction’.
73. Purnit – Purnit is a darn cool name, meaning ‘complete’.
74. Rahasya -Those who are inclined towards mystery and adventure would like the name Rahasya, which means ‘mystery’.
75. Rakshan – Rakshan, meaning ‘protector or preservation’, is the 928th . name of Lord Vishnu
76. Raktim – Raktim is a powerful and to the point name, meaning ‘vibrant or red’.
77. Ranbir -The brave warrior
78. Ranveer – Hero of the battle
79. Rasajja -Rasajja, meaning ‘one who understands the rasas’, is a precious and unique Hindu name.
80. Rushil – Charming
81. Ryan – Descendent of the king
82. Sai – A dagger with two sharp prongs curving outward from the hilt, originating in Okinawa and sometimes used in pairs in martial arts
83. Saksham – Competent
84. Siddharth – One who has accomplished a goal
85. Tala – Literally meaning ‘slapping the hands together or against one’s arm, melody, or dance’ is the 358th name of Lord Shiva.
86. Tarakshya – Tarakshya is also one of the names of Lord Shiva. It means ‘gold, bird, horse, or snake’.
87. Taral – Taral is a soft and meaning ‘liquid’. lilting name,
88. Taras – Taras, meaning ‘energetic or strength’, is perfect for a rough and tough young gentleman.
89. Tatpara – Tatpara, meaning ‘deeply engrossed’, is one of the names of because He loves meditating. Lord Ganesha
90. Tavisa – This Sanskrit origin name, meaning ‘strong, energetic’, continues to soar in popularity.
91. Tavish – Tavish, meaning ‘courageous, strong, gold’, packs a huge punch.
92. Tavya – Tavya, meaning ‘strong’, has a rockstar like appeal to it.
93. Tejas – Sharp, Lustre, Brilliance
94. Tejasvat – This with Sanskrit roots means ‘bright, glorious, and energy’ prestigious name
95. Ujesh – It would be safe to say that this rare name is quite unique. Ujesh means ‘conquering’.
96. Urjit – Urjit, meaning ‘energized or powerful’, will give your son a daily dose of energy.
97. Varenya – Names ending in ‘ya’ have a soft and amazing ring to them, take Varenya for example, which means ‘best, excellent, wish for’.
98. Vasud – Vasud is the 269th name of Lord Vishnu and another name for Kubera. It means ‘granting wealth’.
99. Vaydhish – Once popular decades ago, Vaydhish, meaning ‘lord of Vedas’ is all set to make a comeback.
100. Vedhas – Vedhas means ‘worshipper of Gods or wise and learned man’. A popular bearer of this name is Harishchandra’s father’.
101. Viaan – Just like its meaning, even the name Viaan is ‘full of life and energy’.
102. Vidyot – In the Purana, Vidyot was the name of Dharma’s son and Sthanayitnu’s father. It means ‘flash of light or lightning’.
103. Vijna – Vijna has a certain twist which every mom will love. It means ‘wise or intelligent’.
104. Viksya – Another name that earns a spot on this list is Viksya, which means ‘actor, wonderful dancer, or astonishing’. unique Hindu baby boy
105. Viraaj – Viraaj, meaning ‘brilliant, shining’, is an awesome name to bestow upon your child.
106. Viswaroopin – If you like names that have a strong 80s presence, Viswaroopin, meaning ‘appearing in various forms’ would be perfect.
107. Vrnda – Vrnda, meaning ‘power or skillful’, is one of the names of . Lord Krishna
108. Vyan – This from the Sanskrit word ‘vyAna’, which means breath or life giving’. cool names originates
109. Wahab – servant of the all-giver
110. Wridesh – blessed
111. Yajvan – Yajvan is a unique Sanskrit origin name, meaning ‘calm or peaceful’.
112. Yash – Glory, reputation
113. Yatin – Devoted; ascetic
114. Yug – Historic period, era
115. Yuvan – This name means ‘healthy, strong’. boisterous baby
116. Yuvraj – Prince or heir apparent
117. Yuvraj – This name Yuvraj, meaning ‘prince’, is usually used for the eldest son in the Rajput family.
118. Zaid – to prosper
119. Zashil – Enthusiastic
120. Zehaan – Super Abundance
That’s it! Wonderful, aren’t they? Hindu boy names are quite lovely and the fact that they have inherent motivation makes these names perfect for your male child. You can visit other resources on this site to expand your options.
Feel free to share this article with friends and family.