How do you feel about moving to your new apartment? Are you thinking of inviting people over for a housewarming party? How will you script your housewarming invitation message? Don’t shift a muscle, WordingVibes is here for you. The joy of finally moving into a new place cannot be explained especially if the place fits all your fantasies. You will most definitely love your friends to come over for a housewarming party.
Even with the joy, you need to still take time in writing a suitable house warming invitation message. You will need to have a fair idea of the style to use and the choice of words. However, this is dependent on the type of housewarming you planning and the kind of people you are inviting. In all, you have to get a suitable house warming invitation message.
It might be that this is your first time hosting a house warming party. Also, you might be wondering how to come by with a nice housewarming invitation message. Thus, in the segments of this article that will follow, we will give you samples of house warming invitation messages you can easily pick to send to your expected guests.
Informal House Warming Invitation Messages
1. We invite you to our Housewarming ceremony on (date, time & address ). Come and join us in our thanksgiving dinner as we dedicate our new house to HIM.
2. Join us in celebrating a new chapter of our lives in our new house in a new environment on (date) at (address).
3. We have fully unpacked and ready to party! You’re invited to our housewarming ceremony in our new place at (address) on (date). Celebration starts at (time).
4. My family and I request your presence at our new home to celebrate in the new chapter of our lives. Our housewarming party is on (date) at (address). Please do come and celebrate with us.
5. We moved to our new place at (address). To celebrate this wonderful event, we invite you to come to our housewarming party on (date) at (time). We will have dinner (or lunch depending on the time of our party) and drinks to commemorate the event.
6. We are gonna have a Housewarming party, and with your presence it will be a great delight. Here’s hoping you’d make it!
7. Can’t wait to show you around! Come over and join us for our Houswarming Party! See you soon
8. They say only people make a house, a home. With true friends like you around I am assured that my new house will be a home in no time. So why don’t you join us for a housewarming party this Saturday (date, time and complete address)
9. New home at last! And it’s time for a party. Come over (date and time)
10. Freedom from old matchbox apartment. Say hello to my new home at a cool party. Be there.
11. We want to usher positive vibes at our new pad. So why don’t you come on over at our place (date and time)
12. New city, new job and a new pad. Need any more reasons to join me for a party? Come over.
13. What’s a new house without friends? So come and join me at my new apartment.
14. We have just moved in and believe me, knowing you has been such a comfort. We would like to get to know you better on drinks, dinner and lots of chatter at our housewarming party.
15. I haven’t started settling my stuff but that can come later. First things first. How ‘bout a fabulous party? Sounds great? Then come on over at………(date and time)
16. With immense pleasure, we invite you to the housewarming party of our new house. Looking forward to see you there.
17. Remember I used to say I’ll buy a spacious house some day when I have that kind of bank balance? Well, it seems I have finally fulfilled my wish. With a lot of hard work and blessings from eleders, I now have a place to call my own. Do come and multiply my joy at the party.
18. It would be lovely to have you join us as we have arranged a small get-together for our housewarming party.
19. New home is like fresh energy reverberating in every nook and corner. Let’s all get together for an evening of chitter-chatter over food and drinks at my place.
20. We are moving to a new home. A dinner party will be held at our new home at (address) on (date and time). We hope to see you there! RSVP (contact number or email address)
21. We welcome old and new friends at our new nest located at (address). We would be glad if you could join us to celebrate new life in our home. Come and share this exciting moment with us.
22. The Hanks Family would like to invite you to their new humble abode. Expect a night of fun and laughter on (date and time) at (address).
23. Welcome to our new home! Suzanne and Joe Hanks Housewarming Party, Date and time, Address, RSVP contact number.
24. Welcome to our dream house! A housewarming party is set on (date and time) at our new house located at (address). We will be happy to see you there. The Hanks Family – RSVP contact number.
25. Save the date for a housewarming party on (date and time) at our new house (address). Join us with great food, dancing, and party all night.
26. Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. says “Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts” A thanksgiving and housewarming party for our dear friends as well welcoming new friends into our lives. The party will be on (date and time) at our new home located at (address).
27. A barbeque housewarming party for Hanks Family will be celebrated on (date and time) at our new home (address).
28. We are hosting a housewarming party for our family and friends on (date and time) at (address).
29. The key to our hearts is you! You are cordially invited to a housewarming party on (date and time) at our new house located at (address).
30. We are happy to share the fruits of our hardwork and patience. Join us for a housewarming party this coming (date and time) at our new house. Please be there on time.
31. You are invited to grace the housewarming party of Hanks Family on (date and time) at their new nest at (address).
32. A house is not a home without family and friends that puts life and meaning to it. You are invited to our celebration for our newly constructed house, please come on (date and time) at (address).
33. Wines are waiting for a big celebration for our new home, be one of us at the housewarming party on (date and time) at (address).
Housewarming Invitation Messages for Text
1. We have been working for this day and we are super proud to invite for our housewarming party. Thank you for believing in us and being a part of our beautiful journey. Please be present on (date) at the evening for snacks, drinks, and dinner.
2. Hardwork has led us to finally build our own house. We would like to call it home only after you grace us with your presence on the housewarming party. Please be there with your family and join us for dinner.
3. Hardly anticipated that I would be inviting you for my housewarming party, for my very own house! Yes, I did this. Without your guidance and support, I would never be able to do this. Please be present at the housewarming party and be there until dinner.
4. We are glad to inform you that finally we have moved to the nest of our own and you are heartily invited to attend the small Housewarming party that we have kept tonight. Please come with your family and enjoy the dinner, wine and some good music.
5. We solemnly invite you to our housewarming party this evening. As we have moved to our new home, we thought of a small get- together with our dear friends and relative to celebrate our ne place. Please do visit and oblige.
6. You didn’t think that we would step into our new abode without you, did you? Yes, you were right. Please be a part of our housewarming ceremony this Saturday. Drinks and dinner will undoubtedly be on us.
7. Without the right people in life who have taught you nothing but to grow, it is not possible to go into my house. Yes, my own house! Help me turn into my dream home by being present at my housewarming party on Sunday. Snacks, drinks and dinner to be served.
8. We want the warmth of our friends and relatives and the mouth watering aroma of good food to fill up our new place. This is why we take pleasure to invite you and your family in our house warming party this evening.
9. Whether Come and go, or come and stay, we would love to see you either way. Please come join us at our housewarming function this evening as we await your auspicious presence at our new home.
- Amazing Housewarming Party Invitation Ideas 2020 Update
- Sleepover Invitation Wording that Will Set the Night Rolling
- Amazing List of Baby Sprinkle Invitation Wording and Style
- Beautiful Thanksgiving Invitation Wording to Send Out for Guests
Interesting Housewarming Invitation Messages
1. We decided to organize a big party because our dream for a long time to own a house is realized. You are cordially invited to our housewarming ceremony!
2. It’s a difficult journey, but in the end, it’s worth it, because I finally found a place to call my sweet home! You are wholeheartedly invited to my housewarming!
3. Come take a shower of blessings on me and my family as we celebrate our new home and new life. You are invited to our housewarming ceremony!
4. We will be very happy to have you with [date] as we introduce our new home to those who are dear to us. Do not miss the party because your presence is precious!
5. We are moving into a new house but we call it a house this time. A housewarming will be organized and guess what? You are invited!
6. This is again a new location, but it is no longer temporary. We are so happy that we simply can not wait for the celebration. Please be our guest at the housewarming party!
7. We ask you to take time out of your busy schedule and bless us with your presence on [date] as we celebrate the joy of owning a new home.
8. A new home is not a home until your loved one is there. So please be there on [date] at the housewarming and help me make it a home!
9. The biggest dream of my life was finally realized. I finally bought a house for myself. I want you all to join me as I celebrate the greatest achievement of my life!
10. A small housewarming dinner was held on [date] in our new residence. Please, be there and bless us all as we are all ready to start a new life in a new place.
11. We finally moved to a new location in a beautiful house. Please, join us on [date] and share our joy. We are waiting to welcome you to our new home!
12. We will be extremely happy if you simply take the time of your hectic life and be our guest on [date] at our housewarming party.
Creative housewarming invitation messages
1. Be our guest and bless us with your sweet presence and wise words as we are about to start a new life in a new place. You are invited to our housewarming party!
2. Your presence at our housewarming will make us happiest. Come see us at the new housewarming on [date]!
3. We moved to our new place at (address). To celebrate this wonderful event, We are gonna have a Housewarming party, and with your presence it will be a great delight. Here’s hoping you’d make it!
4. It is time for the grand celebration on behalf of our long-cherished dream of owning a house come true. As such, you are cordially invited at the housewarming ceremony.
5. The only thing at differentiates a house from the home are the souls residing in it. That is why we all welcome you to our housewarming ceremony.
6. Finally, we have been successful in finding a place to call as our HOME. It had been a rough road, but the end is worth it. So, you and your family are wholeheartedly welcomed at our housewarming party.
7. We are all ready to enter a new phase of our lives in a new place. Your blessings are what we need most. Please be our guest at the housewarming on [date].
8. The real pleasure of the housewarming is incomplete without you. So please be with us on [date] in our new residence to share our happiness!
9. You are invited to make a complete mess of my new home on [date]. The budget is limited, so you may need to bring your own alcoholic drink to the party!
10. I invite you to the happiest and craziest housewarming you’ll ever see. Come to my new home on [date] to join me as I destroy the peace of my new neighborhood!
Funny Housewarming Invitation Messages
1. Yes! You can drink like a fish, dance like a stripper and scream until your lungs explode. And I hope they will not fire me from the neighborhood the next morning!
2. I moved here to experience peace and serenity, but it’s like I’ve lost touch with a little chaos. So, come to my housewarming on [date] and have fun!
3. We landed in a bigger space because of our growing family and want to celebrate with our very best friends. So please come and enjoy our new place with a night of delicious treats and good company!
4. We heard that Santa Claus is coming early this year because he knows about the housewarming party we’re throwing. If you want some of the cookies before he gets here, you better hurry!
5. I want you to know that I’ve moved into a new place, and I’m having everyone over. I can’t wait to get the whole gang together. It will be just like old times but in a new location. It is an “open house” theme, so come and go as you please. It will be wonderful to see you.
6. We all know the best part of a new home all to yourself is the ability to walk around naked without a care in the world. Although if you come to my housewarming, I promise to keep my clothes on.
7. The [last name]s have finally gotten their own nest! When we began this journey of buying a new home, we knew that it wouldn’t be possible without our loved ones. As a show of gratitude, we’re celebrating with the people that mean the world to us. Please come.
8. Champagne? Dessert? Music? Oh my! Bring your smiles and dancing feet to help me celebrate my new place. We’re going to be boiling milk and rice, burning sage, and doing some other fun housewarming traditions that don’t involve somehow locating a Tibetan space-clearing bell.
9. Our outside fire is crackling, and the teapot is singing. All the room is missing is your warmth. We are planning a party for everyone to enjoy our new home with a party out in our big backyard. Hope to see you there.
10. We never anticipated the ins and outs of buying a house, but now that we’ve accomplished this colossal feat, we can think of nothing better than sitting back and relaxing with you at our new place. It’s going to be a block party with the whole neighborhood invited, so come meet some new folks!
11. We have a new mailing address and a new place to call home. We’re excited to welcome you to it and have planned a scavenger hunt inside the home with a prize at the end. So bring your thinking caps and come enjoy the fun!
12. The moving truck is gone, the boxes unpacked, and we’ve settled in. Now it’s time for you to come join us for a night of drinks, appetizer, and games on [date], starting at [time]. We’re opening up our home to our friends and family. We’re looking forward to seeing you there.
13. I’m grateful for all the support you’ve given me over the years. Without you all, I wouldn’t be where I am today. I need you yet again, this time to make my new house into a home with your presence. Please let me host you in my new house from [time] until [time] on [date]. I will be serving appetizers and drinks, and won’t take no for an answer!
14. Friends, we just met our neighbors, and they’re already trying to sign us up for their weekly book club! Quick, come over to our new place and show them we have enough friends. Bring room in your tummies and your dancing feet.
15. I’m in love! With a house. I am all settled in my new home and loving it. After all that unpacking, I’m finally ready to invite people over. I’ve been looking forward to hosting a party and can’t wait for you to be here. I have been making preparations, so I sure hope you can come and help me enjoy my new home!
16. Home is where the heart is, and so we would love nothing more than for your heart to be there, too! Help us christen our new home at our housewarming party this Saturday at 11 am. Please come as you are and be ready for great beer, great BBQ, and great conversation. Shoes are not required.
17. Our flock has flown out of their old nest and into a new one, and we want to celebrate with our closest friends and family by throwing a small party at our new place. Bring your appetite for some of [host’s/hostess’s name] home cooking and come on over with the family!
18. Because you have supported us throughout our journey, we expect you to delighted at the news that we are going to share. We are finally moving into our new home. We have a small ritual on that day that was followed by our ancestors. Please be present for both the ritual, which will also be followed by lunch.
19. We believe that the home is the abode of the Lord himself, but it our responsibility to welcome him in. Hence, while we step into our new home this Wednesday, we are following some traditional rituals, which we would definitely like you to be part of. Please be present on Wednesday.
20. My grandmother always followed the traditional rituals at our house. To carry on these tiny traditions and rules, I would like to perform a small ritual of housewarming at my new abode! Please be present with your family for lunch.
21. My husband always had this beautiful dream of getting our first home together, and yes, that is what we have to announce! We finally have our home, and we would like to start residing with one small ritual. Please be present for the auspicious ritual, and thereafter, for lunch and evening snacks. We await your presence!
22. I’ve made you my friend because I care about you deeply. I don’t know where I would be without you. I appreciate the way you have always celebrated my victories with me. I know you’ll be pleased to know I’ve found a new home. Please come join me for yet another celebration. I promise I’ll be at your next celebration, too.
23. We have no idea how to put all this IKEA furniture together, so would you mind helping us out by putting together one item? We will provide champagne, delicious bite-sized nibbles, good music, and lots of memories. Oh, and can you also bring the furniture? Just kidding. See you at our new place!
24. Not even our wildest dreams could imagine that we would be standing in our new house, hands full of keys, but an empty space. Would you come to fill it up with your laughter while you nibble on tasty appetizers and enjoy my cocktail bar?
25. No one likes to be alone in a new house that’s empty, especially me. My housewarming wouldn’t be complete without the people I love most, so I hope that you can join me for this momentous occasion. Come casual, be relaxed, stay late. Don’t worry about a gift – my gift is your presence!
26. Come over and help me celebrate moving into my new house. This may just be a ploy to get you to help me unpack the boxes, but you won’t know until you come to see for yourself.
27. Moving houses is like riding a bike. At first, you need training, but once you advance to two wheels, it’s a mix of enjoying the ride and falling down. We picked ourselves back up, so let’s have a ball at our housewarming!
28. When we started this journey, we didn’t know what an obstacle course it would become, so we ask with great relief and excitement for you to come to see our new place and rejoice in the good news!
29. We want to start our journey in our new home with a bash! Please take a break from your busy lives and join the festivities. Unlocking the door to our new home wouldn’t be as satisfying without your company.
30. Let’s get together and take a moment to be thankful for the good fortune in our lives. Moving can be stressful, but we’re lucky to have people like you to keep our heads on straight during trying times. Please come help us unwind and have some fun!
31. Good conversation and good food make a home. Come help us turn our house into a home. We’re having a party, bring the family and get ready to have some fun. By the way, the next party will be in 30 years after we pay off our mortgage.
32 No housewarming is complete without my friends to share my joy and help me christen my new home! Do me the honor of eating my snacks and making a toast to what I hope will be the first of many get-togethers with you in my new home.
33. We’ve finally found the perfect place to settle into the wonderfully mundane parts of adulthood. Won’t you come to kick it off with a celebration? We would be over the moon if you could come and make some memories with us.
34. Our new house is fitted with all the finest frills, lightning-fast wifi, and a fully-stocked fridge. All we’re missing is an appearance by a horde of hungry friends at our housewarming party. Come one, come all!
35. We’ve got a new house, but it won’t feel like home until you’re in it. Please come join us. You’re practically part of the family. It would mean so much to have you there.
36. Welcome home – to our home, that is! We’ve finally found the house of our dreams and are excited to share it with you. Bring the whole family. We’ve got plenty of room and can’t wait to celebrate with you.
37. Let’s kick off our heels, loosen our ties, and drink to the end of a week and start of a new beginning in our home. We take pleasure in showing off our hard work, but more so in hosting you. Please come and join us!
38. There’s no real way to thank you for all that you’ve done for us, but we’d like to invite you to our housewarming. We’ll provide the gifts! We’ve got a fun evening planned, and we hope you can make it.
39. I’ve always wanted a place to fit in, and now I’ve found it. This is more than just a house to me – it’s what I needed all along. As transformative as this place has been for me, I hope you’ll find some magic in it, too. Please come join me in enjoying it.
40. A house is more than just a place to take your shoes off. It’s a place to belong, and we’d love to have you feel as at home here as we do. All you need to bring is yourself. You’ll be in good company.
41. Celebrate with us by coming to the unveiling of our new home! Many sleepless nights and long days have brought us to this moment, and it wouldn’t mean a thing without you by our sides.
42. A new house is not a home until we can celebrate with our favorite people, so please grace us with your company at our upcoming housewarming. We will be breaking in our kitchen and serving dinner at [time] on [date].
43. Windows are in, walls are painted, and now we’re ready to welcome you for a visit. The theme is Stock the Bar, so do us a favor and bring a bottle or mixer and be ready to help us drink it. See you at [time] on [date].
44. There’s a party going on, but we can’t have it without you. We’re breaking in our new home with a shindig, and we need you to make it complete. Do us the honor of celebrating with us, and bring your whole family.
45. We’re moved in and having a housewarming party! It’s a tiny house with a big heart (and a big backyard) and hardly any furniture. Hope you can come and fill it with memories, laughs, friends, and family. We hope it becomes the first of a tradition of good times together.
46. Please join us for the joyful occasion of christening our new home. It needs a name, and we need you. We can’t wait to see you.
47. With your warmth and laughter, we can turn our new house into our home sweet home. It would be a pleasure to host you at our first party, as one of our nearest and dearest. Please bring the entire family.
48. You’ve become like family to us, and we can’t imagine a home without you in it. To celebrate moving into our new home, we’re having a small gathering of the most important people in our life, and that’s you! Please come and be with us as we create new memories in our special place.
49. Help us make our house a home! We’re having a little party, and we’d love it if you’d join us.
50. It’s a party! And we’ve found the perfect spot. Come to our new house, the new party central to you. Bring a drink. We’ve got the food covered.
51. Your patience and guidance have been immensely helpful while I’ve made these big decisions in my life, so let’s celebrate a new chapter at my housewarming.
52. You’ve always been a good friend to us, and we deeply appreciate it. You’ve welcomed us into your home, now let us return the favor. We’ve moved into our new place and having a housewarming party on [date] from [time] to [time]. Bring the whole family. Come and go, or come and stay…just come!
53. Hip, hip, hooray! We are pretty darn happy that we are in our new house. Now, all we need is you. Come for food, drinks, and fun. Casual attire. The theme is Beers from Around the World, so please bring a couple of 6-packs, and let’s party!
54. It’s hot out there, but cool in our pool! Come and cool down with us at our new digs. Bring your bathing suit, a pool toy, and even a friend. The more the merrier.
55. As our friends you’ve warmed our hearts, now please help us warm our home. There are still a few boxes, and everything’s not yet perfect, but it is overdue to see you all. So please help us celebrate!
56. We’ve finally settled down and bought our first home. We’d love it if you could come to help us celebrate at our housewarming potluck this [time] on [date]. Bring your favorite dish, your family, and your smile. Can’t wait to see you all!
57. My new neighbors would not like it, but who cares? We’re going to hold the craziest and most out of the way housewarming ever and guess what? You are invited!
58. On [date], we play the music aloud and we dance all night long. Come join me at my place as I toast for my late entry into the Mortgage Club.
Housewarming Invitation Messages for Social Media
1. A brick and plywood house is not a home until our beloved has set foot there. Please bring your blessings for us on [date]. We have organized a small housewarming party for you!
2. Dreams come true, be it sooner or later. Please be our guest on [date] as we introduce our new home to our loved ones.
3. Every new house is like a story book to write. We want to write it with your name on the first page. Join us on [date], together we will make an unforgettable story!
4. Let us introduce you to our new house. Don’t miss out on the (date); your presence will surely create a cherishable time in our housewarming party.
5. Finally, this one is not temporary any more. We have moved to our new house, and we would be so glad to have you at our housewarming ceremony.
6. Don’t forget to bring you share of the fine wine. It is time for you to see the jewel we have stumbled upon. On (date), we all welcome you to our housewarming party.
7. We want you to be with us on [date] as we celebrate the beauty and elegance of our new home. Come bless us for a new start!
8. It’s great to finally have a home. I invite you to visit me at my new place and share my food for a small housewarming dinner.
9. Possessing a place in the neighborhood has surely enhanced my social status, but your presence at the housewarming will add to its grandeur. Please be my guest!
I am sure you are already picturing how the whole party will be. House warming parties afford us a special opportunity to fraternize with friends and also let people know about our new location. Interestingly, the nature of your housewarming invitation message can determine what tone your party will take. As such, you should take your time in choosing a suitable house warming invitation message.
Feel free to share this article with your friends and loved ones.