– I Think About You all the Time –
Enjoy our selection of I think about you all the time quotes for a friend, a loved one, or yourself. Use a sweet, humorous, or poignant quote to show someone you care.
Receiving a motivational message or statement from someone may make your entire day. It enables you to recognize when someone is considering you.
The quotation may be a heartfelt affirmation of their concern or a sweet, amusing note from a close friend informing them of their devotion. It basically communicates to them, “Hey, I’m thinking about you.”
Use these quotations to inspire you to write a letter that will make an impression on the hearts of those you care about.
I Think About You All The Time Quotes
1. “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.” — Sam Crow
2. “Although we are miles apart, the thought and touch if you live within my heart. It is for that reason my dear you will always feel near, even though we are thousands of miles apart.” — Andrew Guzaldo
3. “My heart has been stuck with your thought, but I’m always happy to know how much your feelings have taken over my mind.” — I Think About You all the Time
4. “Nothing could ever keep me up and awake than thoughts of you. However, once I fall asleep and dream of you, I never want to wake up as well. You and thoughts of you keep me alive.” — I Think About You all the Time
5. “If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I’d be picking roses for a lifetime.” — Dylan McNair
6. “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.” — Greg Mendoza
7. “If I quit thinking of you, I might stop breathing too.” — I Think About You all the Time
8. “I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I’m not thinking about you.” — Anurag Prakash Ray
9. “Nothing enters my mind after you have occupied it. I could think about nothing but everything about you.” — I Think About You all the Time
10. “Whenever you are in my mind, I never feel bored, I never feel lonely, I never feel gloomy. Just having you in my thoughts is enough to keep me satisfied.” — I Think About You all the Time
11. “Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you.” — Greg Mendoza
12. “I know that my feelings for you are real because I spend more time thinking of you than myself.” — I Think About You all the Time
13. “Somewhere someone is thinking of you. Someone is calling you an angel. This person is using celestial colors to paint your image. Someone is making you into a vision so beautiful that it can only live in the mind.” — Henry Rollins
14. “Your thought has taken over my body and my soul, and now I discovered your thoughts have taken over my whole being, I find myself thinking about you even in odd times.” — I Think About You all the Time
15. “Want to Know a Secret? Someone out there can’t stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don’t ever believe differently.” – Drake
16. “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
17. “I’ve been thinkin’ ’bout you, wondering who’s stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind, keeping you up in your bed at night.” — Ciara
18. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals.” — I Think About You all the Time
19. “I smile to the sky when I think of you.” — I Think About You all the Time
20. “A day without you is like a day without sunshine. A life without you is like a life without music. You are the sunshine on my face and the music in my heart.” — Alfiya Shaliheen
- Gift Ideas for Mother In Law in 2022
- Quote of the Day for Work 2022
- Happy Chinese New Year 2022 Wishes
- Random Questions to Ask Your Friends
- Best End of the World Movies 2022
21. “So, here I am, all by myself, thinking of you – no one else. There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try, it just won’t go away.” — Angel Hema
22. “Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too.” — Selena Quintanilla Perez
23. “Words fall short whenever I want to tell you how special you are to me, but all I can say is, that my world is full of smiles whenever I think of you.”— Natalie Anderson
24. “I’m addicted to the way I feel when I think of you.” — I Think About You all the Time
25. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.”— Virginia Woolf
26. “At least if I couldn’t be near you, the thought of you have drawn me closer to you and I couldn’t imagine myself without your thought.” — I Think About You all the Time
27. “I saw two fallen branches in the shape of a heart. Thought of you.” — Stephanie Perkins
28. “If every time I thought of you, a star fell, well, the sky would be empty.” — I Think About You all the Time
29. “One day I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.” — Rahul
30. “If I have a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” — Claudia Adrienne Grandi
31. “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” — Ed Sheeran
32. “My heart dances with joy when I think about you.” — Debasish Mridha
33. “When we’re together or when we’re apart, you’re first in my thoughts and first in my heart.” — I Think About You all the Time
34. “If I were given a dollar for every time you were in my thoughts, I’d only have one because you never left them.” — I Think About You all the Time
35. “Every time you look at me and see me smiling, just know that I am thinking of you.” — I Think About You all the Time
36. “The one good thing about not seeing you is that I can write you letters.” — Svetlana Alliluyeva
37. “And if ever I’m alone you’ll say. I’ll be thinking about you.” — Calvin Harris
38. “Do you know I never ever feel bored, never ever feel lonely, because you are always in my thoughts, morning, afternoon, and night.”— Mitch Cuento
39. “Maybe if you can’t get somebody out of your head, they’re supposed to be there.” — I Think About You all the Time
40. “Just thought I’d let you know I’ve been thinking of you. So I thought I’d brighten up your day and bring a smile to you, praying God will touch your life in a more meaningful way and that you’ll feel the warmth of God, today and every day. — M.S. Lowndes
- How Much is Britney Spears Worth
- Best Animated Movies of all Time
- Unique Girl Names That Start With A
- Letter of Encouragement for Someone with Cancer
- How Long Does it Take to Get Over a Breakup
41. “Thinking of you. When skies seem dark and times get tough, and you don’t know what to do…just know you have a friend right here to support and help you through.” — I Think About You all the Time
42. “Thinking of you. Today you’ve been on my mind so I thought I’d get in touch. I’m praying that all is going well because we haven’t seen you much. I know our lives can get so busy with all that we must do, but I wanted to take this time to say I’m thinking of you too.” — I Think About You all the Time
43. “When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you.” — I Think About You all the Time
44. “This is a hug from me to you, to let you know I am thinking of you. And although I have nothing to say, you know I have thought of you today.” — I Think About You all the Time
45. “Sometimes I think, ‘what is friend?’ and then I say, Friend, is someone to share the last cookie with.” — Cookie Monster
46. “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.” — The Wedding Date
47. “I’m thinking of you, that’s all I do, all the time. You’re always the first and the last thing in this heart of mine. No matter where I go, or what I do, I’m thinking of you.”– Dierks Bentley
48. “Between a million yesterdays and a million tomorrows, there’s only one today. And I would never let it pass without telling you I’m thinking of you.” — Mitch Cuento
49. “My thoughts are free to go anywhere, but it’s surprising how often they head in your direction” — Perez
50. Thinking of you. When skies seem dark and times get tough, and you don’t know what to do…just know you have a friend right here to support and help you through. — I Think About You all the Time
How do You Say I Think About You All the Time?
▸ Sending love and hugs your way.
▸ As long as I think about you, that’s all that matters!
▸ I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.
▸ If I don’t think of you, I don’t think I’m alive.
▸ I hope once you’ll realize how hard it can be thinking of you!
What to Say to Let Someone Know You Care?
▸ Thank a friend for being there when times were tough.
▸ Show someone you appreciate them for being a good friend.
▸ Describe a time a small act made a big difference.
▸ Give someone a compliment.
▸ Tell someone why their talent/skills inspire you.
▸ Show your best friend why they are the BEST.
- How old Were the Golden Girls When they Started?
- What to Say to Someone Who Lost Their Mother?
- What to Write in a Get Well Card
- Questions to Ask a Guy Over Text
- Joke of the Day for Adults 2022
What do You Think of You Quotes?
▸ “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
▸ “Be yourself, but always your better self.”
▸ “Just be yourself, there is no one better.”
▸ “Follow your own star!”
▸ “The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.”
▸ “Existence wants you to be you.”
What to Say When you’re Thinking of Someone?
▸ “How do you always seem to know when I need to hear that? You’re the best.”
▸ “Back at you! Hope all is well.”
▸ “Don’t worry about me.
▸ “Thank you.
▸ “Thank you for thinking of me!”
▸ “I am so glad I have friends like you.”
▸ “I was just thinking of you, too!
▸ “That makes two of us.”
We hope this article on I think about you all the time has been entertaining and helpful. Please endeavor to share this article with family, friends, and colleagues. Cheers.