– Joker Quotes –
The joker quotes are a combination of all the wordings from the character JOKER over the years. He is one of the greatest comic book villains and fictional characters ever created, and he is Batman’s enigmatic and terrifying enemy.
The Joker is a divisive film that has grossed a lot of money at the box office. These are some of Joaquin Phoenix’s most famous lines as the DC persona. There’s something about the Joker that draws people in.
There isn’t a single person alive who hasn’t heard of the Joker, whether they’ve read the comics or seen the movies.
The Joker Quotes
Below is a compilation of engaging, memorable, and fascinating Joker quotes that we’ve gathered throughout the years from a number of sources.
Deep Joker Quotes
1. Why so serious?
2. Not clown—Joker.
3. I used to think my life was a tragedy, but now I realize it’s a comedy.
4. Costume’s a bit theatrical, but hey, who am I to talk?
5. Have you heard this one? It’ll kill you, Batman!
6. What doesn’t kill you simply makes you a stranger!
7. When I saw what a black, awful joke the world was, I went crazy as a coot!
8. As you know, madness is like gravity: All it takes is a little push.
9. I don’t know what it was that bent your life out of shape, but who knows? Maybe I’ve been there too. Maybe I can help. We could work together. I could rehabilitate you. You needn’t be out there on the edge anymore. You needn’t be alone. We don’t have to kill each other. What do you say?
10. If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
The Dark Knight Quotes
11. When the chips are down, these civilized people, they’ll eat each other.
12. The only sensible way to live in this world is without rules.
13. Their morals, their code—it’s a bad joke.
14. Wait ’til they get a load of me.
15. When they treat you like a joke, leave them like it’s funny.
16. I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.
17. You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength.
18. If you don’t like the movie, I’ve got slides.
19. A joke a day keeps the gloom away
20. Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
Best Joker Quotes
21. That’s not funny…
22. It’s funny. When I was a little boy and told people I was going to be a comedian, everyone laughed at me. Well, no one’s laughing now!
23. It’s not about the money, it’s about sending a message. Everything burns!
24. You know, it only hurts when I laugh.
25. They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out like a leper.
26. Don’t test the monster in me!
27. I’m not good at future planning. I do not plan at all. Don’t know what I’m doing tomorrow. Do not have a day planner and don’t have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.
28. Without Batman, crime has no punchline.
29. Does it depress you to know just how alone you really are?
30. I’m crazy enough to take on Batman, but the IRS? Nooo, thank you!
Quotes about Humanity
31. It’d be funny if it weren’t so pathetic.
32. Do you know how many times we’ve come close to world war three over a flock of geese on a computer screen? Do you know what triggered the last world war? An argument over how many telegraph poles Germany owed its war debt creditors! Telegraph poles!
33. Why don’t you just give me a call when you start taking things a little more seriously?
34. I don’t know why everyone is so rude, I don’t know why you are; I don’t want anything from you.
35. Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos.
36. Tell me something, my friend, have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
37. Some people want to see you fail. Disappoint them!
38. You know, you remind me of my father. I hated my father.
39. Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick.
40. The real joke is your stubborn, bone-deep conviction that somehow, somewhere, all of this makes sense! That’s what cracks me up each time!
41. Haven’t you ever heard of the healing power of laughter?
42. Memories are what our reason is based upon. If we can’t face them, we deny reason itself!
43. I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it.
44. I feel like I know you. I’ve been watching you forever.
45. Those mob fools want you gone so they can get back to the way things were. But I know the truth: There’s no going back. You’ve changed things forever.
46. Kid, I’m the Joker. I don’t just randomly kill people. I kill people when it’s funny.
47. For my whole life, I didn’t know if I even really existed. But I do, and people are starting to notice.
48. Do I look like the kind of clown that can start a movement?
49. A man with nothing to fear is a man with nothing to love.
50. His mask is his real face.
His Quotes on Love
51. The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
52. You look good. Been working out? You could probably use a little sun. Then again, who am I to talk?
53. You actually believed that all it would take is a few chemicals, a couple of days in drug-induced isolation, and a cheap little nervous breakdown and you’d have me all figured out? Like there was some rabbit hole you could follow me down to understanding?
54. I’m not political. I’m just trying to make people laugh.
55. All I have are negative thoughts.
56. I always wanted to see my dame in lights. Heh. Even in a moment of abject saccharine, I still got it.
57. Do You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it’s like to be someone like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don’t. They think that we’ll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! That we won’t werewolf and go wild!
58. Do you really want to know what it feels like to be the clown at midnight? Where there’s only ever one joke and it’s always on you? Well, here you are. Now, do you get it?
59. When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?
60. Tell your men they work for me now! This is my city!
61. You’ll never be sad, and you’ll never be lonely. You’ll always have me to dance with.
62. You get what you f**king deserve!
63. Devil is double is deuce, my dear doctor … and joker trumps deuce.
64. Do You think he’s really gonna fix your nasty case of Joker-itis? Not a chance. I’m chronic, Brucie. I’m lingering.
65. Here’s the cold, hard truth Bats…I don’t hate you ’cause I’m crazy…I’m crazy ’cause I hate you.
66. Everybody’s telling me my standup is ready for the big clubs.
67. Lady, you’re harder to kill than a cockroach on steroids!
68. I don’t care what happens to the world, and I don’t play nice with others!
69. Live…and in person! The Caliph of Clowns, the Grand Mogul of Mountebanks, the one and only Joker!
70. My mother always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. She told me I had a purpose to bring laughter and joy to the world.
The Joker Emotional Quotes
71. I’m not mad at all. I’m just differently sane.
72. Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a bat gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!
73. As though we were made for each other…Beauty and the Beast. Of course, if anyone else calls you ‘beast,’ I’ll rip their lungs out.
74. Smile because it confuses people.
75. Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody’s civil anymore. Nobody thinks what it’s like to be the other guy.
76. If you have to explain a joke, there is no joke!
77. All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
78. I took Gotham’s white knight and I brought him down to our level.
79. You can’t win anyway… You see, I hold the winning card!
80. Very neat! That ugly head of yours does have a brain!
The Joker Dark Quotes
81. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
82. And I thought my jokes were bad.
83. They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line up the bodies head to toe on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dance routine—and it would never be enough. No, I don’t keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.
84. And here we go!
85. There’s plenty wrong with me. Take my blood, for example. I wish somebody would—this stuff is killing me!
86. Ladies and murderers, welcome to the big fight!
87. C’mon Bats, get crazy. It’s the only way to beat me!
88. I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman.
89. I hope my death makes more cents than my life.
90. Madness is the emergency exit. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. You can lock them away forever.
Heart Touching Quotes
91. In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people. Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, the symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed and blew it out.
92. I make art until someone dies. See? I am the world’s first fully functioning homicidal artist.
93. You think it all breaks down into symbolism and structures and hints and clues. No, Batman, that’s just Wikipedia.
94. Do I look like I’m joking?
95. Over?! Why, my dear, delusional Dark Knight, it hasn’t even begun!
96. Yes, memory’s so treacherous. One moment, you’re lost in a carnival of delight: childhood aromas, the flashing neon of puberty, all that sentimental candy floss. The next, it takes you somewhere you don’t want to be. Somewhere dark and cold, filled with the damp, ambiguous shapes of things you’d rather forget. Memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes. Like children, no?
97. It’s a funny world we live in.
98. Laugh and the world laughs with you!
99. Parting is such sweet sorrow, dearest. Still, you can’t say we didn’t show you a good time. Enjoy yourself out there in the asylum. Just don’t forget: If it ever gets too tough, there’s always a place for you here.
100. One by one, they’ll hear my call. Then this wicked town will follow my fall.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Joker
Below are FAQs about Joker and his quotes:
What are your favorite Joker and Harley Quinn quotes?
▸“That’s so cute, you think you’re scared. Well, mister, I’ve seen scary and you don’t have his smile. ”
▸“You don’t have to be crazy to be in love. But it helps.”
▸“I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and makes a six-inch-diameter exit wound in you.”
▸“I love him not for the way he silenced my demons, but for the way his demons dance with mine.”
▸“You really put the “fun” in funeral.”
▸“It soon became clear to me that the Joker, so often described as a raving, homicidal madman, was actually a tortured soul crying out for love and acceptance. A lost, injured child trying to make the world laugh at his antics. ”
What is the Joker’s catchphrase before killing his victim?
“Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?”
He always asks that of all his prey. He just likes the sound of it.
What are the Joker’s best quotes in the Joker 2019 movie?
▸I hope my death make more cents than my life.
▸Nobody thinks what it’s like to be the other guy.
▸I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it’s a comedy.
▸All I have are negative thoughts.
▸Let everyone decide what’s funny.
▸The worst part of having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don’t.
▸Put on a happy face.
▸It’s so hard just to try and be happy all the time.
Why does the Joker say guns are too fast?
Because he’s talking about it from the angle of if you shoot someone in the head, 90% of the time, they will die instantly.
A knife, however, allows a sick, sadistic mind to really torture and torment their victims and really have fun in their suffering.
In Joker’s words, “Guns are too quick, you can’t… savor all the little… emotions. In their last moments, people tend to show who they really are. So, in a way, I knew your friends more than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards? “
It should also be noted that he’s deliberately screwing with the officer who’s watching over him and is relishing seeing the effect his words are having.
We hope this article has been a tremendous help to you. Please endeavor to share this article with family and friends.