Hallowed Lord Vishnu Names Suitable for Male Children.
Lord Vishnu Names: Tagged “the god of protection”, Lord Vishnu is a widely worshipped god of India and Hinduism in general. This god is referenced with multiple names. These Lord Vishnu names have over the years been assigned to male children in India and neighboring countries.
Evidently, the Indians are well known for their spirituality and worship of a good number of deities. Lord Vishnu tends to be among the top choice of gods. This god is said to be a member of the Hindu Trinity. Many names have been inspired by this god. These names have some really sacred meanings and are greatly respected.
Consequently, parents in Hindu nations, love to attached these deified names to their male kids. This trend is very acceptable and widespread in these nations. Maybe you have thought of making your boy seem supernatural or you just love the meaning of these names. You can select from the list provided below.
1. Precious Lord Vishnu Names for Boys
2. Aadhavan – As brilliant as the sun.
3. Aashrit – This name is a nod to Vishnu’s regality. Aashrit means ‘Ruler’
4. Aavartanah– The unseen dynamism
5. Abhima – Destroyer of fear.
6. Achintya – Achintya means ‘He is incomparable or inconceivable’. This name celebrates Lord Vishnu’s excellence
7. Achyutam – One who will never perish.
8. Adbhuta – The one who is wonderful or astonishing
69. Inesh – One who is the ruler of all; a powerful and strong ruler.
70. Iresh – The Lord of the Earth.
71. Ish – One of the most adored names of Lord Vishnu, Ish means ‘Divine’, ‘Master of the universe’, ‘Ruler’, or ‘Pious’. You may club it with some other relevant name or make it a nickname for your little ruler.
72. Jagadish – It is a combination of Jagat ‘World’ and Ish ‘Ruler’. So, the name means the ‘Ruler of this World’.
73. Janardhana – The name means the ‘One who gives happiness to people’.
74. Jayant – Always the victorious one.
75. Jayapal – This name is apt for your little star as it means the ‘King’.
76. Jyestha – Jyestha means ‘The eldest’. What is more suitable than this name for your beloved firstborn son?
77. Jina – To live
78. Jisnu – Victorious,
79. Jyesth – The eldest.
80. Kanil – One who cannot be destroyed.
81. Keshav – One who has long hair; one who has killed Keshi, the demon.
82. Kumud – A Lotus, Joy of the Earth, Water lily
83. Lathik – Very Powerful
84. Lohitaksha – This name refers to the beauty of Lord Vishnu’s eyes. It means the ‘Red-eyed’.
85. Loknath – It is another name that hails Lord Vishnu as above all else. Loknath means the ‘Lord of the world’. This name also refers to Lord Shiva.
86. Madhav – Goddess Mahalakshmi’s husband.
87. Madhava – Sweet like honey
88. Madhu – Honey.
89. Madhusudan – The one who killed the demon Madhu.
90. Mahil – One who has the quality of being warm, affectionate, gentle and considerate.
91. Manohar – One who wins over the mind.
92. Mokshith – The liberated; one who has attained moksha.
93. Mukund – The one who liberates.
94. Namish – Well-mannered, respectful, polite.
95. Nand – One who is liberated from all worldly pleasures.
96. Narayan – The abode of all human beings.
97. Nikesh – The saviour; someone who is not finite.
98. Nimish – In no time; at the moment.
99. Ojas – Vigour.
100. Paarthiv – Son of the earth, Brave, Prince of earth, Earthly
101. Pawan – Air; wind.
102. Padmanaabha – This is yet another name with a lotus connection. It means ‘He from whose navel comes the lotus’.
103. Prabhootas – One who is always full.
104. Pradyuman – Someone extremely wealthy.
105. Prajaapatih – The Lord of all creatures
106. Pranshu – Tall, High
107. Prathit – One who exists permeating everything.
119. Sameeran – One who efficiently manages and is responsible for the running of all living creatures.
120. Sarvaadih – The beginning of all
121. Sarvah – The only one.
122. Sarveshwar – One who controls everyone.
123. Satkrit – The loved one.
124. Satyah – The truth
125. Sharvas – The auspicious, fortunate one
126. Shatrughan – Destroyer of enemies.
127. Shauri – Brave
128. Shivah – One who is forever pure.
129. Shresth – The best one
130. Shrish – The Lord of wealth and prosperity.
131. Shrivas – One who lives with Shree (Goddess Lakshmi).
132. Shrivatsa – The lover of Goddess Lakshmi.
133. Sourish – The Lord of the Suras or Devas
134. Sriyaan – Being sensible; riches.
135. Stavya – One who is applauded and complimented by all.
136. Subhekshan – A very favourable gaze.
137. Subhuj – One with elegant arms.
138. Suhrit – One who is a friend to everyone.
139. Sulabh – Always and anywhere available.
140. Sumukh – One whose face is charming.
141. Suranand – Giving immense happiness.
142. Suvrata – One who has taken the most fortunate and favourable forms.
143. Suyati – One who has controlled his passions, Epithet of Vishnu
144. Trijosh – One who is positively minded; a person who is full of positive energy and new ideas.
145. Trilokesh – King of all the three worlds.
146. Udarathi – An epithet of Vishnu, Udarathi means ‘Rising’. This buoyant name is perfect for your son’s hopeful future.
147. Udayin – Udayin is an elegant name. It means ‘Rising’ or ‘Prosperous’.
148. Upendra – It means the ‘Brother of Lord Indra’ who is Lord Vishnu.
149. Urjit – He who has a lot of energy.
150. Vaidyah – The greatest doctor.
151. Vaikhan – Vaikhan means the ‘One whose consumption has a strange pattern as he devours the whole universe’.
152. Varish – Sleeping on the ocean;
153. Varun – The Sun.
154. Vasu – Invaluable; exquisite; someone who is rich and has a lot of wealth.
155. Vatsal – Someone who is very affectionate.
156. Vedatman – Vedatman means the ‘Soul of the Veda’. It is another name for Lord Vishnu. It is a good fit if you are looking for a name with spiritual depth.
157. Veer – The brave one.
158. Venkat – Venkat means ‘Existing’, ‘Natural’, or ‘Divine’. If you are looking for a profound name for your baby, this popular name is a good choice.
159. Vidhu – Intelligent
160. Vikram – An expert; having mastery.
161. Vilakshan – Someone who is the best; the unusual.
162. Vineet – Having great knowledge; someone who is well-mannered and courteous.
163. Viraj – Magnificient and splendid; splendour; courageous.
164. Viresh – Viresh means ‘The brave Lord’. It is suitable for a spirited and fearless boy.
165. Vishaal – Very great
166. Visham – One who is equal to none.
167. Vishath – Vishath means ‘Setting free’ or the ‘One who delivers’. It is another name of Lord Vishnu.
168. Vishisht – One who surpasses all because of his glory.
169. Vishruth – A person who is famous and well known.
171. Vishvakarmaa – The creator of the universe
172. Vishvam – The Lord of the universe; ruler; the greatest.
173. Vishokah – Vishokah means the ‘One who is without sorrow’. This beautiful name is equally cheerful.
174. Vitthal – One who bestows prosperity.
Agreeably, these names are wonderful. Lord Vishnu seems to command a lot of loyalty. These variations of names pointing to his powers and might make a beautiful list of names to choose for your baby boy.
It wouldn’t be nice if you don’t let your friends also see this article by sharing.