Merry Christmas Dad! 40 Christmas Messages for Dad.
Christmas wouldn’t be complete without wishing your dad a Merry Christmas! Your dad has made a lot of sacrifices to make sure that you were loved and cared for as you were growing up. He has been a constant presence in your life. Take the time this Christmas to write a special message that he will appreciate.
Merry Christmas Messages for Dad
- May this Christmas find you in good spirits and great health. While I cannot join you this year in singing Christmas carols around the Christmas tree, know that I am there with you in heart and spirit. Have a most wonderful Christmas, Dad.
- Thinking of you brings back memories of joy and love. I am also reminded that I have been most fortunate that you are my dad. Merry Christmas from a grateful son/daughter.
- Everything is always better when we do it together. I have so many special memories of the times we spent chasing snowflakes, making snow angels and sipping hot chocolate. There is so much I am thankful for because of you. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- You always thought of the most wonderful things to do during the season. You made it so much fun for our family and friends that you became our Mr. Christmas. Thank you, Dad, for inventing Christmas. Have a wonderful time on your holiday.
- If I could go back in time, I would pick any Christmas from my childhood. You always made sure our Christmases were spectacular and joyous. Merry Christmas.
- We look forward to Christmas every year for the chance to re-enact all the lessons in sharing and loving that we learned from you. That is the most special gift you have given us. Thank you, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- Wherever I go and whatever I become, I will always be grateful to you. You are a shining example of what a father should be. Wishing you the best Christmas this year and for many more years to come.
- I have only one Christmas prayer – for my father to be hale, hearty and strong so that we can take more fishing days together. Happy Christmas, Daddy.
- Thank you for the love and joy you gave so generously. Our memories of our favorite Christmases are filled with laughter and wonder because you made them so. Thank you for our family. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- You showed us, by your examples, that Christmas is all about love, family and compassion for the less fortunate. Thank you for teaching us about the true meaning of Christmas. May the holidays bring you good cheer and happiness. We love you, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- I always knew that I was the luckiest kid in the world. I would not trade my life for anything. It’s always going to be you and me, Dad. Merry Christmas.
- You turned our home to a Christmas wonderland every year. Thank you for the wonderful memories, Dad. Wishing you the happiest Christmas.
- Christmas is a time of joy, family fun and togetherness. You told us it was never about the gifts then you showered us with gifts anyway. But the greatest gift you taught us was to love and treasure each other today and every single day of our lives. Merry Christmas, Dad, and thanks for giving us the greatest gift of all – a wonderful family.
- When I think of Christmas, I think of you in a Santa suit. You made a magical Santa to your kids then, and you still make a lovable Santa to your grandkids now. You will forever be our Santa. Merry Christmas, Dad.
- I am where I am today because of all the things you did for me. I strive to become a better person every day and hope to become a glimmer of the awesome person that you are. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas filled with all the love, joy and peace you have earned for yourself.
- You have been my rock of strength all these years. Too many times, I must have made it hard for you to be proud of me, but your faith in me never wavered. Thank you, Dad, for your vote of confidence. Merry Christmas.