– Mindset Quotes –
Discussing great quotations regarding growth mindset quotes is one of the simplest ways to teach it. Students begin to affect their outcomes when they modify their attitudes, the things they say to themselves, and the way they look at life.
Mindset Quotes for You
1. “Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible.” – Claude T. Bissell
2. “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
3. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Earl Nightingale
4. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
5. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
6. “Where talents and the needs of the world cross, therein lies your vocation.” – Aristotle
7. “The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you discover why.” – Mark Twain
8. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
9. “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” – E. E. Cummings
10. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Great Growth Mindset Quotes
11. “Life is about being and becoming, not having and getting.” – Stephanie Seabrook Hedgepath
12. “Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care.” – Teddy Roosevelt
13. “Sorrow shared is halved, joy is doubled.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
14. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
15. “If you can accomplish your dream alone, then you are not dreaming big enough.” – Scott Rigsby
16. “Kind hearts are the gardens, kind thoughts are the roots, kind words are the blossoms, and kind deeds are the fruits.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
17. “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” – William Ernest Henley
18. “If not now, when? If not here, where? If not me, who?” – Steve Geiger
19. “Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.” – Teddy Roosevelt
20. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
21. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
Mindset Quotes that drive us to Own our Lives
22. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” – Helen Keller
23. “The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.” – Abraham Lincoln
24. “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” – William Shakespeare
25. “Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today? Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.” – B. Olatunji
26. “It is not length of life, but depth of life that matters.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
27. “He who gathers has little, he who scatters has much.” – Lao Tzu
28. “You can accomplish anything you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
29. “Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, for all the people you can, as long as ever you can.” – John Wesley
30. “You must be the change you want to see in the world.” – Mahatma Ghandi.
- Powerful Karma Quotes To Inspire Positivity in Your Life
31. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
Mindset Quotes that urge us to take action
32. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
33. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
34. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
35. “To achieve greatness, start where you are, use what you have, and do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe
36. “Our greatest glory comes not from never failing, but rising every time we fall.” – Confucius
37. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King
38. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all.” — Dale Carnegie
39. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” — Samuel Johnson
40. “You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.” — Margaret Thatcher
41. Think of your mindsets as your foundation. With a solid foundation, you can build something amazing and strong.
Quotes that Teach us to be Happier and find Greater Meaning
42. Without the right mind-set, there is no chance that anyone can reach their potential.
43. “With time, your positive mindset helps to liberate you from the negativity rooted inside you, making you strong enough to stand on your own and put an end to pessimism for once”. _Benjamin Smith
44. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” — Albert Einstein
45. “Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” — Joshua Marine
46. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” — George Bernard Shaw
47. “The tragedy of life is not so much what men suffer, but rather what they miss.” — Thomas Carlyle
48. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” — Walt Disney
49. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” — Napoleon Hill
50. “Becoming is better than being.” — Carol Dweck
51. “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed.” — Michelangelo
Mindset Quotes to Foster an Authentic Life
52. “We find comfort among those who agree with us, and growth among those who don’t.” — Frank A. Clark
53. “A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.” — Confucius
54. “Vision is not enough. It must be combined with venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps; we must also step up the stairs.” — Vaclav Havel
55. “To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.” — Unknown
56. “Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.” — A. Sachs
57. “My dad encouraged us to fail. Growing up, he would ask us what we failed at that week. If we didn’t have something, he would be disappointed. It changed my mindset at an early age that failure is not the outcome, failure is not trying. Don’t be afraid to fail.” — Sara Blakely
58. “You’re in charge of your mind. You can help it grow by using it in the right way.” – Carol Dweck
59. “Success is a mindset. Let’s learn how to create a positive one.” – Beau Norton
60. “Change management has its roots in a changed mindset.” – Byron Pulsifer
61. “We think positive thoughts and we become a positive person.” – Andrew Evans, ( Mindset quotes )
62. “Remember that what you are feeling does not reflect your reality! We cannot always control the thoughts that come into our minds, but we can control the thoughts that we dwell on.” – Les Brown
Quotes That Motivate us to make a Difference
63. “With time, your positive mindset helps to liberate you from the negativity rooted inside you, making you strong enough to stand on your own and put an end to pessimism for once.” – Benjamin Smith
64. “Your mindset filters the information you receive and often can prevent you from communicating and listening actively and objectively.” – Clive Harman
65. “Get your mind going in the right direction and you’ll get your life going in the right direction.” – Joel Osteen
66. “There are no limitations with what you can have, achieve or be. Any limitations you feel there are, are only in your mind, and can be eradicated, SHOULD be eradicated. The sky is the limit.” – Louise Stapely
67. “A positive, or winning mindset can often mean the difference between success or failure in any endeavor.” – Anthony T. Galie
68. “It’s hard to beat a guy when he’s got his mind made up that he’s going to win.” – Muhammad Ali
69. “Success is not about being a genius or getting lucky. Success is about how you think of yourself when you look in the mirror. Your mindset will ultimately determine your success rate.” – Elijah A. Grant
70. “I’ve never known a person who was successful that didn’t at first establish a mindset of success. You can’t be that which you can’t believe.” – Byron Pulsifer
Success Mindset Motivational Quotes
71. “The passion for stretching yourself and sticking to it, even (or especially) when it’s not going well, is the hallmark of the growth mindset. This is the mindset that allows people to thrive during some of the most challenging times in their lives.” – Carol S. Dweck
72. “Individuals in a growth mindset don’t simply look for a challenge, they blossom with it. The greater the challenge, the more they stretch.” – K. Orient
73. “While the people with fixed mindsets let their intelligence and talent define them, the growth mindset oriented people know that with hard work and practice, they can be good at anything.” – Timo Kiander
74. “Gratitude and humility … are critical in developing a successful mindset.” – Paul Brodie
75. “A positive mindset is one of the attributes of successful people.” – Sandra Leon
76. “If you want to learn to swim jump into the water. On dry land, no frame of mind is ever going to help you.” – Bruce Lee
77. “If you ready to take your game to the next level, you gotta change that mindset.” – Eric Thomas
78. “The mind works most effectively when you’re telling it what to do rather than what not to do.” – Gary Mack
79. “To create something exceptional, your mindset must be relentlessly focused on the smallest detail.” – Giorgio Armani
Deep Mindset Quotes
80. “You can conquer almost any fear if you will only make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.” – Dale Carnegie
81. “It takes a different mindset to be successful in anything; that’s why there’s not a lot of super-duper successful people, because it’s guys I know who maybe ten times more talented than me, but they don’t work as hard.” – Rico Love
82. “If you want to take the reins and control your life, it is important that you embrace the importance of having a strong positive mindset.” – John Franz
83. “Change your Fear to Motivation – Cuban says that when you’re faced with a crisis situation, you have to convert your adrenalin to a determined mindset.” – Warren Phan
84. “Everything begins from the mind, including change. So, if you want to alter your life, you have to start with your mindset.” – Alexi Weaver
85. “Being rich and successful always starts with your mindset.” – William Scaec,
86. “Changing how you view things isn’t easy. Throughout our lives, we are told that things are the way they are. At no point are we told that we have the power to change it. Today I am telling you; you have the authority to change your mindset and become more positive.” – Robert Norman
87. “I try to work on all aspects of my game, whether it be run, pass. I think you can never stop growing, and I definitely take that mindset. You’ve just got to keep on grinding.” – D’Brickashaw Ferguson
88. “Happiness depends on your mindset and attitude.” – Roy T. Bennett
Classroom Positive Growth Mindset Quotes
89. “No matter what, people grow. If you chose not to grow, you’re staying in a small box with a small mindset. People who win go outside of that box. It’s very simple when you look at it.” – Kevin Hart
90. “I think anything is possible if you have the mindset and the will and desire to do it and put the time in.” – Roger Clemens
91. “It’s sort of a mental attitude about critical thinking and curiosity. It’s about the mindset of looking at the world in a playful and curious and creative way.” – Adam Savage
92. “Once your mindset changes, everything on the outside will change along with it.” – Steve Maraboli
93. “Eliminate the mindset of CAN’T! Because you can do anything!” – Tony Horton
94. “Anyone can train to be a gladiator. What marks you out is having the mindset of a champion.” – Manu Bennett
95. “A positive mindset in failure means that failure becomes the greatest teacher available.” – Byron Pulsifer,
96. “Individuals in a growth mindset don’t simply look for challenge, they blossom with it. The greater the challenge, the more they stretch.” – K. Orient
97. “Having a clear mental image of our goals will point us in the right direction. Having a strong mindset will help us mold our attitudes, behaviors, expectations and actions.” – John Franz
98. “I truly believe in positive synergy, that your positive mindset gives you a more hopeful outlook, and belief that you can do something great means you will do something great.” – Russell Wilson
Growth Mindset Quotes for Kids
99. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Jack Sparrow
100. “Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.” – Henry Ford
101. “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all.” – Dale Carnegie
102. “Great works are performed, not by strength, but by perseverance.” – Samuel Johnson
103. “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” — Napoleon Hill
104. “The opportunity to develop resilience comes through difficult circumstances that both highlight and challenge existing mindsets.” – Devra Davis
105. “As human beings it is our general belief that successful people are special and that they are born destined for greatness. It is just too difficult to comprehend that the main things that separates those people from us is not anything particularly special; it is simply their mindset and habits.” – P. G.Manifold
106. “Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn’t grow”. __Tony Robbins
107. It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer. __Albert Einstein
108. It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. __Confucius
109. We will either find a way, or make one! ~Hannibal
110. Don’t tell me how talented you are. Tell me how hard you work.__Arthur Rubenstein
111. Inside of every problem lies an opportunity. __Robert Kiposaki
Quotes to Connect us with Others
112. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. __Howard Thurman
113. There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher. __Usain Bolt
112. Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration. __Thomas Edison
113. The only thing that overcomes hard luck is hard work. __Harry Golden
114. A challenge only becomes an obstacle when you bow to it. __Ray Davis
115. Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. __Winston Churchill
116. If you don’t give anything, don’t expect anything. Success is not coming to you, you must come to it. __Marva Collins
117. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says “I’m Possible!” __Audrey Hepburn
118. Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed no hope at all.
Growth Mindset Quotes for Teens
119. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
__Ralph Waldo Emerson
120. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So sail away from the safe harbor. Explore. Dream. Discover. __Mark Twain
121. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” __Henry Ford
122. Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. __Teddy Roosevelt
123. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. __Henry David Thoreau
124. Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. __Martin Luther King
125. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
126. Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass…it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.” __William Shakespeare
127. If not now, when? If not here, where? If not me, who? __Steve Geiger
128. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. __Helen Keller
129. It is not length of life, but depth of life that matters. __Ralph Waldo Emerson
Quotes on Growth Mindset
130. Our greatest glory comes not from never failing, but rising every time we fall. __Confucius
131. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. __John Wooden
132. Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. __Napoleon Hill
133. You must be the change you want to see in the world. __Mahatma Ghandi
134. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
135. I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.
__William Ernest Henley
136. Life is about being and becoming, not having and getting. __Stephanie Seabrook Hedgepath
137. Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. __Maria Robinson
138. Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible. __Claude T. Bissell
139. The two most important days in your life are the day you’re born and the day you discover why. __Mark Twain
140. “The problem human beings face is not that we aim too high and fail, but that we aim too low and succeed”. __Michelangelo
Purpose Driven Growth Mindset Quotes for You
141. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” __Earl Nightingale
142. “Most people never run far enough on the first wind to find out they’ve got a second. Give your dreams all you’ve got, and you’ll be amazed at the energy that comes out of you”. __William James
143. “Tough times don’t last, tough people do”__ Robert Sculler
144. “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.__ Abraham Lincoln
145. Keep your dreams alive by your work and dedication
146. Mindfulness involves paying attention with a focused mind, in the present moment, without judgment.
147. Success is a mindset. Let’s learn how to create a positive one. Beau Norton, Manifesting Abundance
148. You will find when you take emotion out of the picture and give the mindset a good reason to do something, it’s easy to do it and get on with your life. Lora Jets, how to master
149. If you can manipulate your mindset and begin viewing obstacles as opportunities, you’ll have better confidence when entering the situation.
150. “Get your mind going in the right direction and you’ll get your life going in the right direction.” __Joel Osteen
Frequently Asked Question
This are frequently asked questions about the efficiency and power of a positive mindset;
1. What is the Power of Mindset?
Mindsets can profoundly affect learning, skill development, relationships, achievement in school, and success in other areas of life.
2. What are Positive Quotes?
▸ “The best is yet to be.”
▸ “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
▸ “Do good and good will come to you.”
▸ “A positive mindset brings positive things.”
▸ “Positivity always wins”.
▸ “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
▸ “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive”.
3. What are Inspiring Words?
▸ Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
▸ Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
▸ Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
▸ Believe. “Believe it can be done.
4. What are Some Deep Quotes?
▸ “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
▸ “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.”
▸ “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.”
▸ “Life is not about finding yourself.”
▸ “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.”
5. What is the Best Quote about Life
▸ Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
▸ Life is a long lesson in humility.
▸ In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.
▸ Love the life you live.
▸ Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.
6. How Do I Have Fun Quotes?
▸ “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.”
▸ “Even though you’re growing up, you should never stop having fun.”
▸ “Reclaim your curiosity, your sense of adventure, and have some fun.
▸ “Enjoy life.
▸ “A person must never cease striving to enjoy life.
7. What is a Famous Quote?
“You can fool all of the people some of the time, and some of the people all of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time”. __Abraham Lincoln
8. How do you Love Yourself?
Know yourself. It’s impossible to love yourself if you don’t even know who you are.
9. What is Love Short Line?
True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. I believe in true love, and I believe in happy endings. And I believe.
10. What are Wise Words?
Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it.
In conclusion, a powerful mindset is the key to success and all forms of possibilities. This compilation will give you enough confidence and disposition to shoot the right shots in life.