– Missing You Quotes –
Do you have a longing for someone you love? These missing you quotes will come in handy while you’re away from the ones you care about.
“Out of sight, out of mind,” as the saying goes. But sometimes that is far from reality, and you can’t help but yearn to be with the person from whom you are separated.
Perhaps you’re missing your closest buddy, who has relocated far away. Perhaps it’s your beloved grandfather or grandmother, whom you haven’t seen in months owing to the pandemic.
It’s possible that your heart is throbbing for your love… or the one who got away, the love of your life. While you have distinct kinds of affection for each of those particular people, they all leave a hole in your heart when they depart.
I Miss You Quotes
1.”I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” — Gemma Troy
2. “The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.” – Nicolas Sparks
3. “In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me.” -Missing You Quotes
4. “I need you because you make me laugh more than anyone else, and I’m the best me when I’m with you. And because when you’re gone, nothing feels right until you return.” -Missing You Quotes
5. “It’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much.” –Missing You Quotes
6. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” –Tom McNeal
7. “I miss you a little. A little too much, a little too often, and a little bit more every day.” —John Michael Montgomery
8. “You never really stop missing someone —you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence.” —Alyson Noel
9. “In true love, the smallest distance is too great, and the greatest distance can be bridged.” —Hans Nouwens
10. “The distance may be far and wide, but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that I love you so!” – Linda Roy
Missing You Quotes
11. “If you think missing me is hard, then you should try missing you.” —Theofilos
12. “Think I’ll miss you forever. Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.” —Lana Del Rey
13. “That’s the worst way to miss somebody. When they’re right beside you and you miss them anyway.” –Pittacus Lore
14. “I have late night conversations with the moon, he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.” — S.L. Gray, Skin, Bones and Too Much Love
15. “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” — Khalil Gibran, The Prophet
16. “When I’m with you hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart days feel like years.” — Anonymous
17. “The air I breathe in a room empty of you is unhealthy.” — John Keats
18. “They say that time heals all wounds but all it’s done so far is give me more time to think about how much I miss you.” — Elizabeth Wilder
19. “You are worth every mile between us.” — Missing You Quotes
20. “The pain of missing you is a beautiful reminder of the joy of loving you.” — Dean Jackson, The Love in Blue Verses
Miss You Quotes
21. “No matter how bad things got between us I still miss you and wish nothing but the best for you.” — Missing You Quotes
22. “I’ve missed you every single day we weren’t together since the moment I met you.” — Colleen Hoover, Ugly Love
23. “If you want someone to miss you, go secretly and spray your fragrance somewhere.” — Blake Lively
24. “Oh my dear! I think about you always and miss you forever.” – Debasish Mridha
25. “I think about you now and then about all the mornings that could have been.” — Atticus
26. “But I must admit, I miss you quite terribly.” — Lemony Snicket, The Beatrice Letters
27. “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” — Terri Guillemets
28. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
29. “Listen to the sunset; see it’s pretty hue. When you see it, think of me, and I’ll think of you.” ― Oksana Rus
30. “Think only of the past as its remembrance gives you pleasure.” – Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
I Miss You Quotes For Him
31. “You’re too far for my hands to hold you, but too near for my heart to love you.” — Laetitia Matilda Hawkins, Heraline
32. “It’s better for people to miss you than to have seen too much of you.” — Edward Norton
33. “I would prefer to be kissing you rather than missing you.” — Missing You Quotes
34. “Missing you comes in waves, and tonight I’m drowning.” – Chris Young
35. “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.” – Rupi Kaur
36. “Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you.” – Caroline George
37. “I’ve missed you every single day we weren’t together since the moment I met you.” – Colleen Hoover
38. “If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.” — Gemma Troy
39. “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we’re still together.” — Donna Lynn Hope
40. “Half of me is missing you and the other half is missing you.” — Ranata Suzuki
Long Distance Miss You Quotes
41. “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning.” — Denice Envall
42. “A hug for you means I need you, a kiss for you means I love you, a call for you means I’m missing you.” — Beth Obedoza
43. “I miss you more than the sun misses the sky at night.” — Unknown
44. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” — Edna St. Vincent Millay
45. “Must I wonder if your thoughts are of me? If you are missing me, wanting me, creating heart beats and poet-less words for me? [ i do…]” — N’Zuri Za Austin
46. “He kisses me like he misses me, even before I have to go.” — C.J. Carlyon
47. “Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.” — Unknown
48. “Listen to the sunset; see its pretty hue. When you see it, think of me, and I’ll think of you.” — Oksana Rus
49. “I keep myself busy with the things I do, but every time I pause, I still think of you.” — Cecelia Ahern
50. “I think about you constantly, whether it’s with my mind or my heart.” — Terri Guillemets
Miss You Friend Quotes
51. “If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you.” — Tessa Bailey, ‘Too Hot to Handle’
52. “Poets use countless words to describe their pain, but I only need three: I miss you.” — Caroline George, ‘Dearest Josephine’
53. “You’re everywhere except right here and it hurts.” — Rupi Kaur, ‘The Sun and Her Flowers’
54. “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” — Munia Khan
55. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” — Virginia Woolf
56. “Perhaps one day we will meet again as characters in a different story, maybe we’ll share a lifetime then.” — Pavana
57. “There’s solace in the thought that I will never finish missing her.” — Jim Crace, ‘Harvest’
58. “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” — Anthony T. Hincks
59. “I felt her absence. It was like waking up one day with no teeth in your mouth. you wouldn’t need to run to the mirror to know they were gone.” — James Dashner
60. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” — Charles Dickens, ‘A Tale of Two Cities’
Love And Miss You Quotes
61. “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” — Jason Derulo
62. “My love is selfish. I cannot breathe without you.” — John Keats
63. “Life is so short, so fast the lone hours fly, we ought to be together, you and I.” —Henry Alford
64. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.” — John Cena
65. “For when the cold winds blow, I will close my eyes calmly, knowing I am anchored to you.” — Tyler Knott Gregson
66. “I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” — Franz Kafka
67. “I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.” — Greg Rokozy
68. “Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard irony of the absence of our present as present occurs.” — Zhi
69. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” — Taylor Swift
70. “Tonight, I look up, searching for you among the stars.” — Tilicia Haridat
Miss You Mom Quotes
71. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” — J.M. Storm
72. “Trees quiet without the birds, my heart quiet without you.” — Terri Guillemets
73. “If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Adrienne Grandi
74. “And they can’t understand, what hurts more—missing the other person, or pretending not to.”- Khadija Rupa
75. “I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.”
76. “No matter where you go, you will always be in my heart.” – Anthony T. Hincks
77. “I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.” – William in “A Knight’s Tale”
78. “It’s the way I miss you even before you leave.”
79. “I heard someone whisper your name, when I turned around to see who it was I found myself alone then I knew, it was my heart missing you.”
80. “Even if I spent the whole day with you, I will still miss you the second you leave.”
Missing You Grieving Quotes
81. “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.”
82. “I never want to miss a day without you” ― Maria Koszler
83. “I miss you. A little too much, a little too often, and a little more every day.”
84. “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” – Calla Quinn
85. “There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.”
86. “It’s hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you’re lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.” – Nikki Schiefelbein
87. “Absence from whom we love is worse than death, and frustrates hope severer than despair.” – William Cowper
88. “When we miss someone, often, what we really miss is the part of us that with this someone awakens.” ― Luigina Sgarro
89. “Sometimes the tender breeze can help us feel the presence of someone by bringing us their fragrance.” ― Avijeet Das
90. “There should be a little gap between you and your friends, though you’ll miss their companionship and you’ll also miss their disrespect.” ― Michael Bassey Johnson
Miss You Love Quotes
91. “I wish for you the wisdom to realize that it’s okay to miss something, but not want it back.” – Steve Maraboli
92. “Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell.” – Edna St Vincent Millay
93. “Distance unites missing beats of two hearts in love.” – Munia Khan
94. “You know someone is very special to you when days just don’t seem right without them.”– John Cena
95. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamarti
96. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” — Kay Knudsen
97. “You know you really miss someone when you crave something so simple such as the sound of their voice.”
98. “We only part to meet again.” – John Gay
99. “Hearing the words, “I miss you” from the right person is an amazing feeling.”
100. “Plant a good seed in people who have fertile hearts. When you are away, they’ll miss you. When you are coming again, they can’t wait!” – Israelmore Ayivor
Emotional Missing You Quotes
101. “Even though I miss you right now, I know that you will come back to me.”
102. “How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them, I have no idea. But I do.”― Karen Harrington
103. “If you can’t get someone out of your head, maybe they are supposed to be there.”
104. “We only part to meet again.” — John Gay
105. “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” — Jennifer Williamson
106. “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dates all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” — Agatha Christie, ‘The Last Séance’
107. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” — Tom McNeal
108. Being in the presence of unconditional love is intoxicating, but debilitating in its absence.” — Unknown
109. “Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it sure makes the rest of you lonely.” — Charles M. Schulz
110. “Another day, another pang that you are far.” — Byron Caldwell Smith
Will Miss You Quotes
111. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.” — Nicholas Sparks
112. “When I miss you, sometimes I listen to music or look at pictures of you, not to remind me of you but to make me feel as if I’m with you. It makes me forget the distance and capture you.” — Lebron James
113. “Missing someone is the reverberating echo of everything beautiful about her laugh, her song, her touch, her smell, the power of her words, and the constant shadow that lingers on as her perfect image in your memory.” — Richelle E. Goodrich
114. I can’t close my eyes without seeing you in my dreams.” — Luke Bryan
115. “I don’t know what they are called — the spaces between seconds, but I think of you always in those intervals. — Salvador Plascencia
116. “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can play together all night.” — Bill Watterson
117. “Missing her kept him awake more than the coffee.” — John Green
118. “All days are nights to see till I see thee, And nights bright days when dreams do show thee me.” — William Shakespeare
119. “Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!” — Francis Kazinczy
120. “Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle. Everything I do is stitched with its color.” — W.S. Merwin
Missing You Grief Quotes
121. “When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you.”
122. “Remembering our loved ones is breathing life into their fading images, that we might once more see their faces and pass along a tearful “I miss you.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
123. “I remember his eyes. They are just like mine. Every time I look in the mirror I see him. I try not to look at myself too much.”― Ida Løkås
124. “I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.” – Unknown
125. “I would remember how I had wanted her and hated her and wished she would leave me alone and never let me go. And I would miss her.”― Amy Harmon
126. “She sits there and feels the loneliness and the lack of him.”― Maggie O’Farrell
127. “Long after I have given up, my heart still searches for you without my permission.”– Rudy Francisco
128. “Missing someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.”– Gustave Flaubert
129. “The heart is as transparent as the depths of the ocean; One can only see until the light is gone.”– Meredith Taylor
130. “Sometimes, it’s not just about missing someone, it’s wondering if they’re missing you too.” – Unknown
Cheering Up Missing You Quotes
131. “I just… I just miss him. And hate being so alone. Does he miss me? He must” ― Suzanne Collins
132. “I wonder if that’s just how it feels to miss someone so bad – like being stabbed in the gut a little bit, each time you think of them.”― Kate Ellison
133. “I don’t know what they are called, the spaces between seconds – but I think of you always in those intervals.”– Salvador Plascencia
134. “The worst thing you can do if you missing someone or need them is let it hide from them.” ― Pooja
135. “Falling asleep with hopes and wishes that I rarely get to hold in my hand for long…go me. All I’ve got are memories and secrets.”― Alyse M. Gardner
136. “And yet I want to be human; I want to be thinking of him because then I feel he is alive somewhere, if only in my head.”– Sally Green
137. “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”– Nathanael Richmond
138. “My eyes await your return. Please come back soon. I miss you baby!”- Missing You Quotes
140. “I miss him in so many ways, but right now I miss him in the way you always miss someone when you’re single among a room full of couples.” ― Emily Giffin
Heart Felt Quotes
141. “And I don’t even like you, but the pain of life without you is biting.” ― Jamie Weise
142. “Ever absent, ever near; Still I see thee, still I hear; Yet I cannot reach thee, dear!” ― Francis Kazinczy
143. “The worst thing you can do if you miss or need someone is let them know it.” ― Sarah Dessen
144. “The joy of meeting pays the pangs of absence; else who could bear it?” ― Nicholas Rowe
145. “When you are not at hand to kiss away my fears I cannot choose but be wretched.” – Byron Caldwell Smith
146. “Your absence has gone through me Like thread through a needle Everything I do stitch with its color.” – W.S. Merwin
147. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” – Elisabeth Foley
148. “Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.” ― John Dryden
149. “The world is very quiet without you around.” – Lemony Snicket
150. “His eyes missed her as much as the rest of him.” ― Rainbow Rowell
151. “A key to keeping your husband is getting him to miss you. That keeps a marriage fresh.” – Tori Amos
152. “Even though we are miles apart, you are still a very important part of who I am.” – Missing You Quotes
153. “Trees quiet without the birds, My heart quiet without you.” – Terri Guillemets
154. “Listening to your heartbeats I would fall asleep. I miss it now!” ― Avijeet Das
155. “You can never love someone as much as you miss them” ― John Green
156. “Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated.” – Lamartine
157. “The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.” – Nicholas Sparks
158. “I keep myself busy with the things I do but every time I pause, I still think of you.”
159. “I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.” – Franz Kafka
160. “I think part of me doesn’t want to remember him, for fear of missing him too much.” – Francesca Marciano
161. “Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.” ― Missing You Quotes
162. “Time goes by a lot slower when you miss the one you love.” – Missing You Quotes
163. “He kisses me as he misses me, even before I have to go.” – C.J. Carlyon
164. “Missing someone and not being able to see them is the worst feeling ever.”-Missing You Quotes
165. “You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them.” – John Green
166. “Missing someone enlightens how the person means to you and broadens the feelings shared.” – Unarine Ramaru
167. “I will stop missing you when I am with you.”
168. “Of course, I miss you, it’s all I do.”
169. “I get butterflies just thinking about the next time I’ll see you.”
170. “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – JmStorm
Bright Missing You Quotes
171. “But nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.” — Calla Quinn
172. “No distance of place or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” — Robert Southey
173. “A strong friendship doesn’t need daily conversation or being together. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true friends never part.” — Missing You Quotes
174. “I want my friend to miss me as long as I miss him.” — Saint Augustine
175. “Can miles truly separate you from friends…if you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” — Richard Bach
176. “A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.” — C.S. Lewis
177. “Sometimes, only one person is missing, and the whole world seems depopulated.” — Alphonse De Lamartine
178. “Life moves on, but memories don’t. You may have gone away but our friendship is right here..in my heart.” — Missing You Quotes
179. “True friends aren’t being inseparable, it’s being separated and nothing changes.” — Missing You Quotes
180. “I may not always be there with you, but I’ll always be there for you.” —Missing You Quotes
181. “Whenever I miss my friends, I look to the sky. Although I can’t see them there, I know we are under the same sky.” —Missing You Quotes
182. “True friendship is…missing you like crazy.” — Missing You Quotes
183. “That friend who you may not see very often, but the moment you reconnect feels like yesterday.” — Missing You Quotes
184. “Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.” — Missing You Quotes
185. “Sometimes memories sneak out my eyes and roll down my cheeks.” — Missing You Quotes
186. “The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.” — Elisabeth Foley
187. “One of the worst things in the world is to miss your bestie, so come back soon.” — Missing You Quotes
188. “Time is never of the essence when it comes to true friendship.” — Missing You Quotes
189. “Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.” —Missing You Quotes
190. “Missing a sister’s love is like missing a piece of my heart.” — Missing You Quotes
191. “Missing our friend is missing ourselves from the world.” — Sashank Varma
192. “Though miles may lie between us, we are never far apart, for friendship doesn’t count miles, it’s measured by the heart.” — Missing You Quotes
194. “Joy engulfs us when we’re together. When we say goodbye the opposite occurs.” — Unknown
195. “Family is forever and so is our love, despite the distance.” — Unknown
196. “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” — A.A. Milne, ‘Winnie the Pooh’
197. “Strong bonds will never break or erode with time.” — Unknown
198. “When you leave I’m left with tears.” — Unknown
199. “Cherish those people who have the ability to touch you and still be thousands of miles from your presence.” — Rachel Wolchin
200. “Saying goodbye is always the worst part of being surrounded by love.” — Unknown
Quotes For Her
201. “Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.” —Unknown
202. “There are friendships imprinted in our hearts that will never be diminished by time and distance.” — Dodinsky
203. “Love never ceases even when we’re miles apart.” — Unknown
204. “There’s no place like home and the people who make it so.” — Unknown
205. “Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.” — Kay Knudsen
206. “Every parting is a form of death, as every reunion is a type of heaven.” — Tryon Edwards
207. “I missed Eve so much I couldn’t be a human anymore and feel the pain that humans feel. I had to be an animal again.”― Garth Stein
208. “All I know is, being away from you……makes it hard to breathe. I miss you so much” – Samantha Towle
209. “You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.” — Unknown
210. “Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.” — Unknown
Husband Missing You Quotes
211. “And you thought saying “I love you” was hard? Try saying “I miss you” once you’ve parted ways.” – Nitya Prakash
212. “Missing someone, they say, is self-centered. I self-center you more than ever.” ― Saša Stanišić
213. “I wish I had done everything on earth with you.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
214. “Every song I hear reminds me of how much I miss you and want you by my side.”- Unknown
215. “You may be out of sight, but you are never out of my mind.”- Unknown
216. “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.” — Gemma Troy
217. “I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day.” — Shanece
218. “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am not thinking of you.” — Virginia Wolf
219. “Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.” — Unknown
220. “I only miss you when I’m breathing.” — Jason Derulo
Sister Missing You Quotes
221. “I miss our conversations. I miss how we used to talk every minute of every day and how I was able to tell you everything that was on my mind.”- Unknown
222. “Missing you is like walking around without my heart. I feel this way because my heart is still with you.” – Unknown
223. “You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.”- Unknown
224. “Missing you is my heart’s way of reminding me that I love you.”- Unknown
225. “I fall in love a little more every time I see you and I can’t wait to see you again. I miss you so much!”- Unknown
226. “You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.”- Unknown
227. “Thinking of you every; second, minute, hour, day, is medication to my illness of missing you.” – Unknown
228. “My love, you are my anchor. Without you, it feels like I am sinking. Come back to me soon. I can’t bear this feeling for too long.” – Unknown
229. “You are my joy, my happiness, my smile, my laughter. Without you, I become pale and withered like a flower without sunlight. Come back and make me bloom again.” – Unknown
230. “I miss you so much that I can’t help but feeling that every song I hear is about you.”- Unknown
231. “I want your sun to reach my raindrops, so your heat can raise my soul upward like a cloud.”– Rumi
232. “If you never left again, I would still spend the rest of my life missing you.” — Tessa Bailey
233. “Each moment that I wait feels like a year, an eternity. Each moment is as slow and transparent as glass. Through each moment I can see infinite moments lined up, waiting. Why have you gone where I cannot follow?”― Audrey Niffenegger
234. ‘I miss you and I want to be with you. It’s as simple and as complicated as that.’– Charles Bukowski
235. “Sometimes I miss you so much, it hurts. It feels like someone is squeezing my heart with the strength of the entire world.”― Colleen Hoover
236. “Without you, I feel restless like a fish without water. Come back and make me feel alive again.” – Unknown
237. “Separation isn’t time or distance. It’s the bridge between us; finer than silk thread, sharper than swords.”― Nazım Hikmet
238. “Missing you gets easier every day because even though it’s one day further from the last time I saw you, it’s one day closer to the next time I will.” – Anonymous
239. “I felt like I was leaving a piece of my soul behind the moment you left. And every second that passes, I miss you like that, times a million.”― J.A. Huss
240. “Missing ‘U’ is my way of Loving ‘U”― Saravana Kumar Murugan
Unique Missing You Quotes
241. “I’m still missing you. Well I guess that I have, I guess that I have never really had you.”― Tegan Quin
242. “Even though I miss you so much, it comforts me to know that we are at least both under the same sky.” – Unknown
243. “I will continue loving and missing you until the end of time.” – Unknown
244. “I guess that missing you is just my heart’s way of reminding me how much I love you.” – Unknown
245. “I really do miss you. What can I say, life is so boring without you.” – Unknown
246. “My world is a million shattered pieces put together, glued by my tears, where each piece is nothing but a reflection of YOU.” – Sanhita Baruah
247. “When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.” —Taylor Swift
248. “Missing you is flashes of our past and fantasies of our future with the hard irony of the absence of our present as present occurs.”― Zhi
249. “My mind is still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone.” – By Katherine Mullin
250. “The Best Part Of Missing You Is, “I Recall Every Single Moment Spent With You.” But The Worst Part Is,”I Miss You So Badly.”― Mr. Sid
Wife Missing You Quotes
251. “When I miss you, I read some of our old conversations and I ended up with a big, silly smile on my face.” – Unknown
252. “Rise up, wise up, say it loud. Soul, I will not lie to you. I’m all alone. I’m still missing you, missing you, missing you.” – Tegan Quin
253. “Missing you is just a part of loving you. If we were never apart, then I would never know how strong my love for you is.” – Unknown
254. “Can miles truly separate you from friends…. If you want to be with someone you love, aren’t you already there?” – Richard Bach
255. “When I was young I didn’t understand, but now, I know, how absence can be present, like a damaged nerve, like a dark bird.”― Audrey Niffenegger
256. “Someone asked me if I missed you. I didn’t answer. I just closed my eyes and walked away and whispered ‘so much.” – Unknown
257. “What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you.” – Richard Wilbur
258. “I might not always show it or tell you, but I miss you like crazy when you are not here.” – Unknown
259. “There’s solace in the thought that I will never finish missing her.”― Jim Crace
260. “I miss everything about you, Can’t believe that I still want you and after all the things we’ve been through.”― Colbie Caillat
FAQs About Missing You Quotes
Below are frequently asked questions about missing you quotes
1. What to say when you are missing someone?
▸ I wish you were here.
▸ I think about you all the time.
▸ I see you everywhere around me.
▸ When will I see you again?
▸ I’m counting the days by minutes.
▸ I can’t stop thinking about you.
▸ I can’t wait to be with you again.
▸ I can feel your breath on my neck.
2. How do you say I miss you in a quote?
▸ “I miss you in ways that not even words can understand.”
▸ “As far as I miss you, my heart is yours.”
▸ “There are times when I miss you so much, my heart aches for you.”
▸ “Missing you comes in waves, and tonight I’m drowning.”
▸ “Missing you is one of the highlights of my existence.”
3. What App Status miss u?
▸ I miss someone who doesn’t miss me. COPY.
▸ Dear old days, I miss you.
▸ I miss your face, your smile, your voice, your kiss.
▸ I really miss our old talks.
▸ I wish i can hug u whenever i miss you.
▸ I can’t explain the way i’m missing you.
▸ I miss u.
▸ In case u missed me, feel free to message me.
4. Can I Miss You quotes?
▸ I miss you deeply, unfathomably, senselessly, terribly.
▸ If I miss you any harder, my heart might come looking for you.
▸ I miss you every second of every minute, every minute of every hour, every hour of every day.
▸ The scary thing about distance is you don’t know whether they’ll miss you or forget you.
5. What’s App cool status?
▸ Yes, I am smiling and you are not the reason any more.
▸ I will be rising from the Ground Like a Skyscraper.
▸ My every status is a silent message to someone.
▸ Here I go faking smile again.
▸ Cherish your own emotions and never undervalue them.
6. What is the best attitude?
▸ “Attitudes are nothing more than habits of thought.”
▸ “The last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitudes.”
▸ “It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”
▸ “The most effective attitude to adopt is one of supreme acceptance.”
7. What is love Short Line?
▸ True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself.
▸ It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
8. What is happiness status?
▸ “Happiness is a direction, not a place.”
▸ “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
▸ “Happiness is a form of courage.”
▸ “Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product.”
▸ “Happiness is only real when shared.”
▸ “No medicine cures what happiness cannot.”
9. What are 5 positive quotes?
▸ “The best is yet to be.”
▸ “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
▸ “Do good and good will come to you.”
▸ “A positive mindset brings positive things.”
▸ “Positivity always wins
▸ “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
▸ “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.”
▸ “Keep looking up
10. How can I stay happy?
▸ Smile. You tend to smile when you’re happy.
▸ Exercise. Exercise isn’t just for your body.
▸ Get plenty of sleep.
▸ Eat with the mood in mind
▸ Be grateful.
▸ Give a compliment.
▸ Breathe deeply.
▸ Acknowledge the unhappy moments.
We hope this article has been enlightening. Please endeavor to share this article with your family and friends. Cheers