MLK Love Quotes that are Phenomenal, Refreshing and Mind-Blowing
Love is always one issue worth discussing. You can’t really go for long without reading or hearing about it. However, do you that this subject had even engrossed some great men of the past. Certainly, you must have heard of love quotes randomly formulated by persons. Have you ever come across MLK love quotes? (That is Martin Luther King love quotes). Well, you are blessed to have opened this article.
In few seconds, just imagine Martin Luther king standing or sitting across from a lady and mesmerizing her with some breathtaking love quotes. Interestingly, that is what we want to give you, an extra spice for your love language. Definitely, MLK love quotes and sayings will thrill your soul.
Surely, like most of Martin Luther King speeches and sayings, his love quotes are on a whole different level. Quite unlike the everyday love quotes we have around, MLK love quotes inspire tons of reactions, convey excellent messages, and teach phenomenal principles.
Consequently, we want to nourish your mind with some mind-blowing MLK love quotes. These love quotes coming your way are simply priceless.
A List of Outstanding MLK Love Quotes
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
2. “Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend.”
3. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
4. “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
5. “The time is always right to do what is right.”
6. “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.”
7. “Forgiveness is not an occasional act; it is a constant attitude.“
8. “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'”
9. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”
10. “At the center of non-violence stands the principle of love.”
11. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.”
12. “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”
13. “Everybody can be great … because anybody can serve. You don’t have to have a college degree to serve. You don’t have to make your subject and verb agree to serve. You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.”
14. “That old law about ‘an eye for an eye’ leaves everybody blind. The time is always right to do the right thing.”
15. “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”
16. “I have a dream that one day little black boys and girls will be holding hands with little white boys and girls.”
17. “We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.”
18. “People fail to get along because they fear each other; they fear each other because they don’t know each other; they don’t know each other because they have not communicated with each other.”
19. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”
- Motivational Messages and Quotes Effective to keep you Pushing
- Applauding Employee Appreciation Quotes Befitting for Hardworking Staff
- Crazy Love Quotes Showing the Mesmerizing Power of Love
- Honorable International Women’s Day Quotes that Conveys Gratitude
20. “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness. ”
21. “Property is intended to serve life, and no matter how much we surround it with rights and respect, it has no personal being. It is part of the earth man walks on. It is not man.”
22. “All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.”
23. “An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.”
24. “He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love.”
25. “I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.”
26. “There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.”
27. “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.”
28. “Nonviolence is absolute commitment to the way of love. Love is not emotional bash; it is not empty sentimentalism. It is the active outpouring of one’s whole being into the being of another.”
29. “Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.”
30. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.”
31. “Those who are not looking for happiness are the most likely to find it, because those who are searching forget that the surest way to be happy is to seek happiness for others.”
32. “Never succumb to the temptation of bitterness.”
33. “We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of our automobiles rather than by the quality of our service and relationship to mankind.”
34. “Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality.”
35. “What is wrong in the world today is that the nations of the world are engaged in a bitter, colossal contest for supremacy.”
36. “I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.”
So dear friend, are you still using that stale, boring love language for your text and emails, or do you wish to exploit these heartwarming MLK love quotes? Obviously, you have read and seen how spectacular they are. Martin Luther King must have been a really in-depth thinker.
Don’t hesitation to help out your friends by sharing this article with them.