Appreciative Names that Mean Miracle for Wonderful Babies.
Names that Mean Miracle: The stories of how some children came to being are simply awesome. These stories constitute testimonies in themselves considering their miraculous nature. Usually, these kinds of babies on delivery, take up names that mean miracle.
Unfortunately, childbearing can be a kind of nightmare for some parents. You must have heard or seen couples who for an extensive number of years, we’re unable to birth a child. Finally, when these children come, it is just fitting to give them names that mean miracle.
Regardless of the situation, babies are special gifts. The mysteries of their conception, development, birth, and growth are simply miraculous. Accordingly, some parents usually love the idea of tagging their kids names that mean miracle. If you share similar sentiments, then you would love to take a look at these admirable names that mean miracle.
Pretty Girl Names That Mean Miracle
1. Aksha – The name comes from a Hindi origin is derived from the Sanskrit language. It means a blessing or a miracle.
2. Alasne – Alasne is a very unique feminine Basque name meaning “miracle” that can be shortened into many nicknames including Allie, Ala, Las and more. The alternate spelling Alazne is equally lovely.
3. Alazne – This unique rare name should help you put your child out of the crowd. It has a Spanish origin and simply means a miracle.
4. Amari – This is a beautiful American name that means a miracle of God. It was actually a boy’s name but now it is being used for girls.
5. Ayah – The name Ayah is very unique and comes from an Arabic origin. This lovely name means a miracle. The name not only has a lovely meaning but also sounds good.
6. Beatrix -The name Beatrix that means blessed, miraculous or she who brings happiness has its origins coming from the Latin culture.
7. Behati – This name is an African version of the name Beatrice, which means blessed, a miracle or one who brings happiness.
8. Dorothea – Dorothea is a very romantic name that comes from a Victorian origin. It simply means a miracle.
9. Ender – This name meaning “very rare” or miracle derives from Turkish origin.
10. Genevieve – This name comes from a French origin and means God’s blessing or one who can do miracles.
11. Gwyneth – Gwyneth is a Welsh name that means blessed. The name has been derived from the English language and is becoming more and more popular with the Americans.
12. Harika – A Turkish name that isn’t often heard, but boasts a beautiful meaning: “wonderful, miraculous.”
13. Jane – Jane is definitely not plain. The name is actually highly symbolic, coming from Hebrew origins and meaning “a gift from God.”
14. Jesse – The name Jesse comes from the roots of Hebrew culture that has a very good meaning being a blessing or being miraculous.
15. Karishma – This lovely name is very popular in India. It comes from the Indian origin and has been derived from the Sanskrit language. It simply means a miracle or magic.
16. Keemaya – This name comes from the Indian origin and means a miracle, divine or magic. It is a very unique name that sounds amazing. It is one of the most popular miracle girl names.
17. Marvel – The name Marvel has been used for naming baby girls for more than five decades. It is of French origin and means miracle.
18. Marvella – Marvella is a Spanish and Latin name that means “miracle to marvel at.”
19. Mavisha – This name is very unique and comes from an Arabic origin. It is a variation of the name Mehvash and has the meaning of being a blessing of life or a miracle to life.
20. Mehr – This pretty Arabic girl’s name means a blessing or a God’s miracle. It has grown very popular in recent years.
21. Mikelle – Mikelle is one of the most rhythmic names, that means miracle or wonder. It has a Latin origin.
22. Milagros – Of Spanish origin, Milagros is taken from the phrase “Senora de los Milagros” which translates to “Woman of Miracles.”
23. Mira – This name is short for the name Miracle and also means a miracle. It is derived from the Latin ‘miraculum’, meaning ‘wonder’ or ‘marvel.’
24. Mireya – This pretty Spanish girl name also means ‘miracle.’
25. Mirielle – This pretty name is of French origin and is pronounced ‘mee-ray’. It means ‘miraculous.’
26. Nasia – This Hebrew name meaning “God’s Miracle” is very feminine and rare.
27. Nasya – This Hebrew name has been derived from the Irish culture that means a miracle. The name is very famous in Israel and comes among the top 20 names.
28. Nathaniel A sturdy, vintage-sounding boys name that often results in the nickname “Nate,” Nathaniel means “gift from God.”
29. Nessa – This name has a Scandinavian origin and is derived from the name Agnes. This Jewish name simply means a miracle. The name is unique and sounds amazing.
30. Pelia – This name is originated from Hebrew origin and has the meaning of being a miracle of God.
31. Sachi – Sachi is Japanese in origin and is often the short form of Sachiko. This bold name means “miracle.”
32. Winifred – Winifred originates from the Welsh name that means blessed pace making or one who is miraculous.
Amazing Boy Names That Mean Miracle
1. Aaron – Aaron is an English name, meaning ‘miraculous.’ This name has been on the top 50 for decades and is still an attractive choice. The double vowel beginning of Aaron gives this moniker an appealing gentleness.
2. Adom – Adom is an African baby name, meaning ‘blessing of God.’ This name has a widespread appeal with the Europeans and Americans.
3. Arush – This Indian name is derived from the Sanskrit language. It simply means one who is strong or miraculous. The name is as unique as it sounds.
4. Asher – Asher is a modern-day name with a biblical twist. Asher, meaning “blessing,” was one of Jacob’s 12 sons in the Bible.
5. Ayaan – This is a very cool and unique baby boy name that comes from Arabic origin. It has the meaning ‘a miracle’ or ‘a gift of God.’
6. Ayah – This precious Arabic name meaning “miracle” is pulled from a verse in the Koran.
7. Barack – Barack Obama has made this name famous and he inherited the moniker from his father. The name is Swahili in origin, and the Arabic root of the name is “blessing.”
8. Baruch – This name originates from the Hebrew culture and is another name for prophet Jeremiah’s scribe. It means blessed or a miracle.
9. Benedict – As much as the name Benedict brings up images of England (and a certain Cumberbatch), the name is actually Latin in origin and means “blessed.” Bennett is also a cute option with the same meaning.
10. Beneficio – Beneficio is a vivacious and fresh spin on the name Benedict and means ‘blessing.’ Ben would make a friendly nickname for this name.
11. Bennett – Bennett is the medieval form of the name ‘blessed’. It’s fondly considered a cross between Beckett and Benjamin. Bennett is one of the fastest rising names as well. It jumped 200 places last year to reach the #153rd spot
12. Boone – The name has an English origin. It simply means a blessing or a miracle. It is one of the most trendy and unique names with really good meaning.
13. Daliso – If you do not mind experimenting with your child’s name, go with Daliso, which means ‘blessing’ in Chewa.
14. Eijaz – Eijaz is an Arabic baby boy name, that means ‘miracle.’ This classy and strong name is mega popular in Muslim countries.
15. Ender – This name is of Turkish origin and means ‘very rare’ or ‘a miracle.’
16. Gwyn – Having the origin from a Welsh culture, this name has a good meaning to it. It means blessed, miracle, fair or white. The name similarly sounds to Gwion and Glyn.
17. Harika – If you want something exotic for your son, you can go with Harika, the Turkish for ‘miracle’. It’s fascinating, pretty and sounds very different.
18. Ian – The name Ian originates from the Scottish origin and is derived from the Gaelic name John. The name literally means a miracle or a gift from the Lord.
19. Inaam – Inaam is an Arabic unisex name, meaning ‘blessings from God.’ It’s mainly used in compound form like Inaam-ul-Haque. Inaam Kachachi, the renowned Iraqi journalist and the author is its famous namesake.
20. Loreto – Loreto is an Italian baby name, that means ‘blessing.’ It’s a more classic name than you can even think. This name has been around since the 16th century.
- Stylish Exotic Boy Names that are Exceptional and Smooth
- Arabic Surnames Showing Peculiarity and Uniqueness
- Simple and Lovely Short Girl Names that are Intelligible
21. Mapalo – Mapalo is an unusual baby name, meaning ‘blessings’ in the Chibemba language. This name has a pleasant sound and a stylish ‘o’ ending. And it’s one of the top 100 baby boy names in Zambia.
22. Matthew – Matthew, meaning ‘Gift of God’ can also be considered by parents. It was the third most popular baby boy name in America in the 80s and 90s. Currently, it holds the 15th spot.
23. Mikelle – With its unique twist on the traditional spelling of Michael, this Latin name also means “gift from God.”
24. Milagre – Milagre is a Portuguese baby boy name, meaning ‘miracle.’ It’s both upbeat and offbeat, and Milo would work best as a nickname for Milagre.
25. Milagro – This beautiful Spanish name means “miracle” or “wonder.” What’s great about it is you can add an “s” to it and it becomes the feminine variation.
28. Miracolo – This is one of our favorites. Miracolo is the Italian word for ‘miracle’ and would make an excellent name for your son’.
29. Mirakel – Mirakel is a very rare name that comes from Danish origin. It has been derived from Norwegian word and means a miracle.
30. Nathaniel – This name is of Hebrew origin and means ‘God has given’ or ‘miracle of God.’
31. Nissan – Similar to Nasia, Nissan is a male Hebrew name meaning “miracle.”
32. Pelia – A unique feminine Hebrew name pronounced with the emphasis on the “li” syllable, Pelia means “miracle of God.”
33. Thaddeus – Thaddeus is the Aramaic version of the name Theodore and means ‘blessing of God.’ This New Testament name has an antique feel to it. The name has appeared in several movies, like “SpongeBob Squarepants”, “Police Academy to Get Smart” and “Harry Potter”.
34. Theo – Theo, a timeless Greek name meaning “divine gift” or miracle, has been popular for decades for both boys and girls.
35.Zelig – The name Zelig is a Yiddish variation of the name Selig, which means blessed or miracle. The name fascinating, cute as well as rare.
Whereas to some persons, childbearing may not seem a big deal, to others, it is a great miracle. You can not really explain the processes through which a human being comes into existence. Therefore, you will be justified for giving your kid a name that means miracle.
Do you have parents that had the miracle of childbirth? Endeavor to share this article with them.