Astute Names that mean Protector for Brave and Fiery Kids.
Names that mean Protector: As lovely as they can be, stories of heroes and heroic gestures tend to be our favourite. Names of these protectors of mankind always seem to spur in us the desire to do more. Both fictional and nonfictional names of protectors always have inherent messages for us.
Notably, names that mean protector have evolved over the years of man’s existence. Different climes, cultures, and nations have these names that inspire their population to do more than the norm. These extraordinary individuals have their names someone deified because of their giant strides.
Incidentally, most parents have taken the steps to name their kids these heroic names. Names that mean protector can be heard on a more regular basis these days.
However, some parents are still at lost as to what names to give their kids. Some of you that wish to attach names that mean protector to your newborn babies can avail yourselves of this compact list.
Male Names That Mean Protector
1. Aasim – A beautiful Indian name.
2. Aimon – The name that means a rich protector comes from Ireland.
3. Chadd – A short and sweet English name.
4. Ajax – Ajax has a Greek origin. It means ‘strong warrior’. Parents can choose this implying that the baby boy will grow into a brave fighter.
5. Albern – This classical name has English roots to it. Albern means ‘noble warrior’ who fights for justice, being noble as well as sturdy.
6. Alexander – Who would not want their baby boy to be an Alexander? This famous name has a Greek name and means ‘defender of men’.
7. Alger – The warrior name for boys, Alger has an English origin. It means a ‘clever warrior’ implying that the boy would be a good strategist.
40. Herman – Herman is of German origin. It means ‘soldier warrior’. It is a famous ancient name and is making a strong comeback in recent years.
41. Herve – This name is of French origin meaning ‘battle worthy’. The baby boy will grow into a man worthy of any life battle.
42. Humphrey – Humphrey Bogart fame, this ‘peaceful warrior’ meaning is derived from two Germanic elements hun ‘warrior’ and frid ‘peace’.
43. Igor – This name is of Scandinavian, Russian origin. It means ‘heroic warrior’ or ‘warrior of peace’ from Ingyar, who was the warrior of Ing, Norse God of peace.
44. Ivor – The Irish origin name means ‘archer, bow warrior’. It is from the combination of yr meaning ‘bow’ and arr meaning ‘warrior’ derived Norse name Ivarr.
45. Jimmu – Jimmu is a ‘name that means divine warrior’. It is of Japanese origin. It comes from jim meaning ‘God’ and mu meaning ‘military’.
46. Junaid – This name is of Arabic origin and means ‘warrior, soldier’. It is a popular Muslim name in many countries.
47. Kane – Kane means ‘warrior’ and is of Celtic, Japanese and Hawaiian origin. It is popular in Australia as a first name. Citizen Kane considered one of the best movies ever made has also popularised this name.
48. Kaiden – This name is of Celtic origin and means ‘warrior’. You can choose this slightly unusual name which is a variation of Kaden.
49. Kimble – This poetic name is a classic English name and means ‘chief of the warriors’ Parents can choose this name to see their baby reach the pinnacle of success.
50. Louis – This name is of German, French origin meaning ‘renowned warrior’. This name is making a comeback with Sandra Bullock and British royals naming their child Louis.
51. Ludovic – This name is of Scottish, Italian origin. It means ‘famous warrior’. Name your baby boy Ludovic to see him emerge famous and brave.
52. Luigi – It is a classic Italian name with many famous namesakes. It means ‘renowned warrior’, implying the boy will be brilliant and a fighter all the way.
53. Ludvig – This name is of German origin. The lovely firm name Ludvig means a ‘respected warrior’ an attribute which you would like to see in your baby boy.
54. Magnar – Magnar means ‘a feared or especially strong warrior’. This powerful word implies that the boy will be a powerhouse of a man as he grows up.
55. Madisen – It is one of the names that mean a ‘powerful warrior’. It is a variation of the name Madison.
56. Murphy – This name has an Irish origin. Murphy means ‘sea warrior’. It comes from an old Irish name Murchad. This name has a connection with ship mechanism also.
57. Naois – This name carries the meaning ‘mythical warrior’ and is of Celtic origin. This lovely poetic name is an excellent choice for your baby boy.
58. Nassir – This Arabic name is at once exotic and lyrical.
59. Ned – It’s a shorter version of the name Edmond.
60. Oscar – It is a well-known name made famous by the popular awards. This Irish name means ‘champion warrior, God spear.’
61. Owen – Owen means a ‘young warrior’ of noble birth and is of Welsh origin. This name is becoming increasingly popular with many actors sporting this name.
62. Ray – A classic English name that is short and easy to remember. It means a wise protector.
63. Reinhold – The German name refers to a wise protector.
64. Roger – Now the name is made more popular by the celebrated champion Tennis player Federer; Roger means a ‘legendary famous warrior’.
65. Ryder – It is a common name derived from the old English ridere meaning ‘mounted warrior or cavalryman’. Choose this for a trendy name.
66. Salman – It is one of the most popular and most recognized names in India.
45. Tesha – This new name is from India. It means ‘survivor’. In old Greek, Tesha means ‘hunter or harvester’.
46. Tilly – This name is of German origin and means ‘battle-mighty’. It is a diminutive form of Matilda.
47. Trudy – Trudy means ‘adored warrior’. It has a German origin. The girl will become famous for her fighting qualities.
48. Valda – Valda means ‘battle heroine’ or ‘famous ruler’ and is of German origin. It is a lovely name for your cute heroine.
49. Valentina – Derived from Valens meaning ‘strong vigorous and powerful’, it is the feminine form of Valentine.
50. Vigga -It is the female version of the male Viggo. This name means ‘war or battle’ and is of Scandinavian or Danish origin.
51. Zandra – A unique name starting with ‘z’ means ‘defending men’. It has a Greek origin.
52. Zelda – Zelda is a warrior baby name of German origin. This rare exotic name starting with ’z’ means gray fighting maid’.
Truthfully, a good number of heroes have graced our planet in the past few years. Their stories and exploit have been immortalized in their names. Your kids will certainly fall in love with these names that mean protector.
Your fellow parents and friends will be glad to see this nice article. Do well to share it with them.