New Beginning Quotes About Starting a New Chapter of Your Life
-New Beginning Quotes-
The downtimes are the best moments for recollection, the moment we need uplifting words from great men. These new beginning quotes will inspire you to be stronger and willing to go through the most difficult time in your life with great courage.
New Beginning Quotes for You
1. “Let’s forget the baggage of the past and make a new beginning.” – Shahbaz Sharif
2. “Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.” – Desmond Tutu
3. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
4. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” – Joel Osteen
5. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
6. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
7. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
8. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.” –Sarah Ban Breathnach
9. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” — Robin Sharma
10. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.” – Marsha Petrie Sue
Beautiful New Beginning Quotes
11. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
12. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
13. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
14. “Let us make each day our birthday – every morning life is new, with the splendors of the sunrise, and the baptism of the dew.” – S.A.R
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of morning inspirational quotes to help you get your day started.
15. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
16. “One can begin so many things with a new person – even begin to be a better man.” – George Eliot
17. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
New Beginning Quote About Move Forward
18. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”—George Bernard Shaw
19. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” — Kristin Kreuk
20. “Every day is a fresh beginning; every morn is the world made new.” – Sarah Chauncey Woolsey
21. “Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster.” – William Throsby Bridges
22. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale
23. “Rather than turning the page, it’s much easier to just throw the book away.” ― Anthony Liccione
24. “Perhaps that is where our choice lies — in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.” ― Elana K. Arnold
- Motivational Messages and Quotes
- Positive Words Capable of Energizing and Powering you Up
- Messages with Promising Thoughts
25. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
26. “It turned out that sometimes it’s enough to start doing things differently now.” ― Laini Taylor
27. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us” ― Mimi Novic
28. “We look at the coming of a new beginning like we look at the coming of babies we never considered aborting. Hopeful.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
29. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.”― Josiyah Martin
New Beginning Quotes for Determination
30. “To greet a lovely morning, we must leave the night behind.” ― Tarang Sinha
31. “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?” ― L.M. Montgomery
32. “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset. Every sunrise begins with new eyes.” ― Richie Norton
33. “As long as I am breathing, in my eyes, I am just beginning.” ― Criss Jami, Killosophy
34. “The direction you choose to face determines whether you’re standing at the end or the beginning of a road.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
35. “The struggles we endure today will be the ‘good old days’ we laugh about tomorrow.” ― Aaron Lauritsen
36. “Infinity is the end. End without infinity is but a new beginning.” – Dejan Stojanovic
37. “Beginnings could happen more than once or in different ways.” ― Rachel Joyce
38. “The greatest of all capabilities of a human being is to become born again.” ― J.R. Rim
39. “He knows he will be born again, and start fresh anew.” ― Dejan Stojanovic
40. “We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
Positive New Beginning Quotes
41. “The beginning is always today.” ― Mary Shelley
42. “You’ve got a chance to start out all over again. A new place, new people, new sights. A clean slate. See, you can be anything you want with a fresh start.” ― Annie Proulx
43. “Right at the end of the road, a new way will be revealed.” ― Hiral Nagda
43. “We want a fresh start only because we didn’t sufficiently care for the last fresh start.” ― Craig D. Lounsbrough
45. “I hope you realize that every day is a fresh start for you. That every sunrise is a new chapter in your life waiting to be written.” ― Juansen Dizon
46. “The future begins today.” ― Wayne Gerard Trotman
47. “I want every day to be a fresh start on expanding what is possible.” ― Oprah Winfrey
48. “Never restart a journey and use the same road that failed you before.” ― Dennis E. Adonis
- Short Inspirational Quotes with Uplifting and Apt Message
- Harmonious Happy Birthday Wishes for Twins with Wonderful Wordings
- Words that Rhyme with Day and have Similar Phonetic Features
49. “There is always an opportunity to start again and again, if the old ways are not working last year, look for better ways of doing it in the new year and start again afresh.” ― Bamigboye Olurotimi
50. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” —Lao Tzu
51. “The secret to change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Socrates
52. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C. S. Lewis
53. “A Sunrise is God’s way of saying, “Let’s start again.” – Todd Stocker
54. “Recreate your life, always, always. Remove the stones, plant rose bushes and make sweets.Begin again.” – Cora Coralina
New Beginning Quotes for Moving on
55. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestly
56. “If I must start somewhere, right here and now is the best place imaginable.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
57. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” – Dolly Parton
58. “Sometimes the best thing we can ask for is change, and a fresh start forces us to confront change head-on.” — Natalya Neidhart
59. “Never forget, Today, you have 100% of your life left.” – Tom Hopkins
60. “Oh, my friend, it’s not what they take away from you that counts. It’s what you do with what you have left.” – Hubert Humphrey
61. “True mastery of a skill was only the beginning step to understanding it.” – Yoda
62. “Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.” – John Dewey
63. “When you reach the end of what you should know, you will be at the beginning of what you should sense.” – Kahlil Gibran
64. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning.” – T.S. Eliot
New Beginnings Quotes that will Make Your Day
65. “Our life is an apprenticeship to the truth that around every circle another can be drawn; that there is no end in nature, but every end is a beginning, and under every deep a lower deep opens.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson66.
66“If God closes a door AND a window, consider the fact that it might be time to build a whole new house.” – Mandy Hale
67. “The fear of failure is a common motivation killer. People don’t try something new because they fear they will fail at it.” – Cary Bergeron
68. “There are some things one can only achieve by a deliberate leap in the opposite direction.” – Franz Kafka (see more Franz Kafka quotes)
69. “If you wish to be happy right from the beginning of your day, then it is about time to leave behind your past.” – Lorin Hopper
70. “It’s humbling to start fresh. It takes a lot of courage. But it can be reinvigorating. You just have to put your ego on a shelf & tell it to be quiet.” – Jennifer Ritchie Payette
- Inspirational Christmas Messages That Will Warm Their Hearts
- Siblings Quotes with Great Thoughts on Family Bonding
- Siblings Quotes with Great Thoughts on Family Bonding and Cooperation
71. “Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.” ― Steve Maraboli
72. “Don’t be afraid of new beginnings. Don’t shy away from new people, new energy, new surroundings. Embrace new chances at happiness.” – Unknown
73. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coehlo
74. “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” – Steve Maraboli
Great New Beginning Quotes
75. “Everything begins at the beginning, and quite often the beginning begins when you shift your mind in a new direction.” – Louie Herron
76. “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
77. “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
78. “Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life. Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement.” — Golda Meir
79. “The splendid thing about falling apart silently…is that you can start over as many times as you like.” – Sanober Khan
80. “The hardest part is starting. Once you get that out of the way, you’ll find the rest of the journey much easier.”— Simon Sinek
New Beginnings Quotes for Motivation
81. “The present changes the past. Looking back you do not find what you left behind.”― Kiran Desai
82. “But here’s the thing: The something new, it isn’t necessarily bad. In fact, in some ways, maybe it’s better.”― Nick Lake
83. “Set fire to the broken pieces; start anew.”― Lauren DeStefano
83. “A time comes when you need to stop waiting for the man you want to become and start being the man you want to be.” – Bruce Springsteen
84. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
85. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
86. “If all you can do is crawl, start crawling.” – Rumi
87. “Starting over can be challenging, but also it can be a great opportunity to do things differently.” – Catherine Pulsifer
88. “Start by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.”- St. Francis of Assisi
89. “Once you realize you deserve a bright future, letting go of your dark past is the best choice you will ever make.”― Roy T. Bennett
90. “Sometimes painful endings bring the best new beginnings.”- Shae Ross
91. “Why let go of yesterday? Because yesterday has already let go of you.”
— Steve Maraboli
92. “To let go is to release the images and emotions, the grudges and fears, the clinging and disappointments of the past that bind our spirit.”- Jack Kornfield
New Beginnings Quotes to Inspire and Teach
93. “There are as many worlds as there are kinds of days, and as an opal changes its colors and its fire to match the nature of a day, so do I.”― John Steinbeck
94. “We have plenty of tomorrows to compensate for the wrongs made yesterday.”― Efrat Cybulkiewicz
94. “And there’s always a way, to begin with.”― Autumn Doughton
95. “New beginnings. They bring with them all sorts of expectations, emotions, and challenges. Myself, I have always cherished those times; if we allow them to, they can be opportunities for the future.”― Chaker Khazaal
96. “From the end spring new beginnings.”― Pliny the Elder
97. “New beginnings always start in the here-and-now.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
98. “The darkest hours bring the most light.”― Dominic Riccitello
99. “It is not the failure that holds us back but the reluctance to begin over again that causes us to stagnate.”― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
100. “Sunrise and sunset are beautiful moments but you can’t hold them. Let things move. There will be more sunrises and sunsets.”― Shunya
- Optimistic Good Luck Messages to Build Hope and Positive Mindset
- Farewell Quotes to Help You Say Goodbye
- Samples of Secret Santa Invite to Make Your Christmas Amazing
101. “Destinations are endpoints. Journeys are learnings, paths of possibilities, blossoming… fresh beginnings.”― Rasheed Ogunlaru
102. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the water slide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” __ Tina Fey
103. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.” __ Henry Ford
104. “The visionary starts with a clean sheet of paper, and re-imagines the world.”
__ Malcolm Gladwell
New Beginning Quotes for Inner Power
105. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” __ Martin Luther King, Jr.
106. “The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each new day to have a new and different sun….
Don’t settle down and sit in one place. Move around, be nomadic, make each day a new horizon.” __ Jon Krakauer
107. “Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possible can.” __ Douglas Pagels
108. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” __Meister Eckhart
109. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” __ Lao Tzu
Frequently Asked Questions on New Beginning Quotes
Which are the Best Motivational Quotes Ever?
‣ “Only a genius can do things his own way.
‣ “If you want to know how much you’ll be missed when you’re gone, put your finger in a bucket of water and then remove it.
‣ “We all have limits.
‣ “Unless you’re the lead dog of the sled, the view never changes.”
What are the best Oprah Winfrey quotes?
‣ “Turn your wounds into wisdom.
‣ “You can have it all. …
‣ “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
‣ “True forgiveness is when you can say, “Thank you for that experience.”
What are the Best Martin Luther King, Jr. New Beginning Quotes?
‣ “The time is always right to do what is right.”
‣ “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
‣“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
‣ “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
What are Some Little-known Facts About Maya Angelou?
‣ She drank sherry while she wrote. Angelou had a very precise writing ritual.
‣ She was mute for five years. Angelou spent five years in silence after her rapist was murdered by her uncle.
‣ Martin Luther King Jr. died on her 40th birthday.
‣ She won 3 Grammy Awards
What is your favorite Henry Ford Quote?
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success. Don’t find fault, find a remedy. Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.
What are Some of the Best Emerson Quotes?
‣ “Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail.”
‣ “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.”
‣ “Without ambition one starts nothing.”
What does the Quote, ‘In my End is my Beginning.’ Mean?
“In my end is my beginning,” T. S. Eliot wrote in Four Quartets. He meant something specific about circularity and the spiritual journey he was undertaking, but the line has more than one application, and I find it works to designate certain tactics or challenges that poets may employ to jump-start their imaginations
Are the Contributions of Joseph Campbell Underrated?
Joseph Campbell made great strides in publicizing the reality and importance of myth. When it came to “The Hero’s Journey,” he was the true expert.
When you meet a trying time in your life, don’t forget to always come back here to get words of encouragement that will give you a new beginning.
New beginning quotes help you find courage from within to start again.