Most Commonly Used Pakistani Girls Names with Nice Meanings.
Pakistani Girls Names: If you have lived a little longer on earth, like two decades or so you must have heard of Pakistan. If not for anything, the volumes of news items about wars. Pakistani people have their origin from various areas due to migration and resettlement. Pakistani naming culture is greatly linked to their religion and ethnicity.
Pakistani girls names are quite popular and trending. Just like most Muslim and Islamic names, Pakistani girls names draw their inspiration from religious figures and stories. Naturally, since about 97% of the country are Muslim worshippers, they most times christen their children Islamic names.
However, due to religious, social and ethnic restrictions, you may not really be familiar with these Pakistani girls names. Reason being that most females don’t really show up in public or allowed freedom to move as they please. Therefore, we want to let you in on some of the most prevalent Pakistani girls names and what they mean.
Beautiful Pakistani Girl Names and Meanings
1. Aaira – noble woman, honourable and respectful lady
2. Afnan – Growth, Progress, Full Spreading Branches Of Trees, Growth, Fruitfulness
38. Mashael – Sources of light, light or radiance.
39. Memona – Blessings, one who is thriving and prosperous.
40. Muhaimin – A protector
41. Musfira – Bright face
42. Muzhirah – Plant whose flowers are opening, blooming.
43. Naira – radiant, brilliant, full of light
44. Nida – Call, Sound, Voice, Call To Prayer
45. Noor – Light, Gleaming, Illumines, Shining
46. Qudrah – Power, ability, capacity of a woman.
47. Raheebah – A woman who is generous and open hearted.
48. Rahmi – One who is merciful and compassionate.
49. Rahmiya – A compassionate and kind woman.
50. Rahumah – A woman who is kind, merciful and compassionate.
51. Raim – A mother who has strong affection for her child.
52. Rimsha – Bunch of flowers, beautiful
53. Ruhaimah – compassionate and merciful woman.
54. Sana – Praising Words, Praising Poem for God
55. Seherunnisa -The woman of dawn.
56. Shahlyla – Princess or queen of the night.
57. Shahparee – Royal fairy and king’s fairy. Or one who is extremely beautiful.
58. Shaima – One who is good natured.
59. Sharnaz – A name that means “a pride of the King”
60. Shehrnaz – A beautiful and cute woman.
61. Sonia – Pretty, Very Beautiful, Intelligence, Intellect, Smart
62. Syeda – She who is a mistress
63. Tanveer – Rays Of Light(Origin Islamic)
64. Warda – In german meaning is guardian
65. Yalina – One who is soft and delicate.
66. Yaquta – Gold, ruby, pearl and coral. Basically a term used for gem stones.
67. Yaseera – One who is blessed and living well.
68. Zaima – Leader, a woman with leadership qualities.
69. Zaneerah – An intelligent and wise woman.
70. Zaweela – Motion, or activity
71. Zeenat – Decoration. Beauty.
72. Zerlinda – Beautiful dawn or beautiful morning.
73. Zoreed – One who meets, one with strong intentions.
74. Zumurrud – Pakistani word for emerald or precious stone.
Actually, Pakistan is a lovely place. There are so many attractions in this place. Albeit the poor social image that has been drawn of Pakistan, it still has a whole lot to offer and teach. Pakistani girl names, for instance, make one of the most beautiful Islamic girls names there are.
We have given you a brief tour of Pakistan. You can invite others on this tour by sharing this article with them.