Christmas is certainly one of the most famous Christian celebrations around. Have you ever gotten a religious Christmas card for someone? Have you received a religious Christmas card with some profound message? This is one of the joys of the season; being acknowledged and encouraged with some virtuous sayings. Mostly, people love to send out a custom-made card so they can script their own peculiar religious Christmas messages and sayings on them.
In the thrill of the season, Christians love being addressed with religious and spiritual sayings. Preferably, Christmas cards shared during this season should go with religious sayings. Predominantly among friends in the same faith, there is a culture of exchanging religious Christmas cards. The content of these cards includes awesome sayings and messages to strengthen faith.
Annually, the Christmas season is celebrated towards the end of the year. Very soon, we will be listening to all the lovely carols and admiring the wonderful decorations of Christmas.
You can start planning your gift cards now. Accordingly, you can make use of thesweet religious Christmas card sayings we will be providing below to make your gift cards.
Beautiful Religious Christmas Card Sayings
1. As the whole universe waits for this blissful day to honor Christ our savior’s birth; let peace, comfort and joy surround you. Merry Christmas!
2. May your Christmas dazzle with moments of grace, joy and favor. All its memory may never fade away. Have a glorious merry Christmas!
3. Let all the beauty of this Christmas join forces to cheer your live and bring all heavenly blessings that you long for.
4. I wish you abundant moments; full of pleasurable memories of joy, love and happiness in Christ this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
5. Let joy and festivities of this Christmas radiate Gods’ love in your live with joy and jubilation unforgettable. Merry Christmas!
Religious Christmas Card Sayings for Family
1. This Christmas I pray to Jesus to fill your life with never ending happy moments. Happy Christmas!
2. I really hope you spend the most joyful time of your life with your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
3. May Lord Jesus bless you and your family with lots of love and luck.. Happy Christmas!
4. Mummy and Daddy, I really feel blessed to have parents like you and I really want to thank Jesus for making you my parents. I love you a lot! Merry Christmas!
5. May the bright lights of Christmas bring happiness in your life and may Jesus bless you with success and wisdom. Merry Christmas!
Religious Christmas Card Sayings, Wishes and Greetings
1. Jesus always wanted to spread love and therefore, I would like to pray to Jesus today that the love in our family never ends. Hope we stay happy and healthy, together and forever! Merry Christmas.
2. Hope the bond of love never ends in between us and may Jesus give us strength to be together and forever. Happy Christmas!
3. I love Christmas a lot, not because it’s Jesus’ birthday but its that time of the year when we get to spend time with our family. Happy Christmas!
4. Let’s join our hands together for the Jesus miraculous birth and pray to him to bless us to be together. Merry Christmas!
5. May Jesus Christ bless us with love and grace! Merry Christmas.
Religious Christmas Card Sayings for Friends
1. Friends like you are no less than a blessing. I thank Jesus for sending you in my life. Happy Christmas
2. Jesus’ can’t be present everywhere, so he sent angels. Thank you for being the angel of my life. Happy Christmas!
3. I really want to thank Jesus for blessing me with a friend like you. I hope you were here with me celebrating Christmas! Miss you my dear friend. Happy Christmas!
4. May Jesus bless you with strength so that you overcome your fears and live a better life! Merry Christmas friend!
5. Holy time of Christmas is here and I am really glad to that we are together to celebrate it. Merry Christmas!
6. This Christmas, I pray to Christ to bless you with lots of luck! Happy Christmas
7. May you rejoice this holy time of the year, its Christmas my dear! Merry Christmas
1. Let Gods love fill your heart and home with joy and unending grace in Christ Jesus, as we commemorate His birth. Merry Christmas.
2. Cheer and goodwill of friends to you- joy of thousands upon thousands of heavenly angels to you- peace of God to you with Christmas wishes and God love. Merry Christmas!
3. A bunch of flowers or a glamorous dress or a gift of gold isn’t the true meaning of Christmas, but a day full of unforgettable love, peace and happiness is the true definition of Christmas. It’s may wish that you may find the true meaning of Christmas this season.
4. If there is a special time to give your true worship to our King Jesus Christ, it’s Christmas day. Let the abundance of God’s presence fill your heart this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
5. Its joy to the whole world that Jesus was born in such a time to grace us eternal life. Let his birth bring this joy together with eternal life in you. Merry Christmas!
6. Let Christ’s love be manifest as you share with family and friends this festive season. Merry Christmas!
7. On the cold winter’s night full of darkness our king was born. Songs of celebration were sung in heaven, warmth visited the earth and darkness was turned to light. I wish you a life full of joy and victory. Merry Christmas!
8. Many festival come and pass but one always remains in our hearts, the day Christ was born. Merry Christmas!
9. May you rejoice in the gift and promise of Christmas- Jesus Christ our savior.
10. Your friendship is a great treasure I ever found. God’s love and unlimited joy is all I wish you and your family. Merry Christmas!
Religious Christmas Card Sayings for Gifts
1. Christmas is confirmation that Gods love is unending and His mercy endures forever. Merry Christmas!
2. This Christmas, may you enjoy wondrous moments full of happiness. May baby Jesus be born with blessing in your life.
3. Emmanuel God is with us always, let this Christmas remind you that God is always with us. Merry Christmas!
4. Nothing makes me smile and joyous like sharing this season of Christmas with a friend like you. Merry Christmas!
5. Dynasties will rise and fall; kingdoms will come and fade away. Celebrate this Christmas knowing that God’s love to the world will never fade or fail. Merry Christmas.
Religious Christmas Card Sentiments
1. Every moment you close your eyes and think about Gods love, you always see Christ Jesus His only son whom he gave for your redemption. For that lets us celebrate His birth!
2. Let the goodness of God walk with you, may you see the light of day as you remember and celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas.
3. For to us a child is born, to us a son is given the Lamb of God who carries the weight of the world on His shoulders. May your Christmas be awesome and full of cheery.
4. May a ray of hope flicker in your sky, may a shiny star light up high in your heart and all your sorrow and dark moments turn to joy and unending celebration this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
5. In the pitch dark sky of Bethlehem a shiny star was shone and a ray of love flickered when the Messiah was born. This Christmas as we celebrate His birth, may light shine in your dark life and may the ray of love flicker in you. Merry Christmas.
6. I am so happy that we finally met and we are celebrating Jesus’ miraculous birth together! Merry Christmas!
7. I feel blessed to be with you with family today to celebrate the birth of king of kings, our savior Jesus. Merry Christmas!
8. Today on this Christmas eve, I would like to thank Jesus for blessing me with a family like you. Merry Christmas!
9. On this Christmas night, I would take an opportunity to express my love and gratitude for you. May Lord Jesus bless you all. I love you my dear family! Merry Christmas!
Sweet Religious Christmas Card Sayings
1. A happy holiday and blessed new year filled with joy and contentment.
2. Hosannah in the highest! Christ is born, celebrate with gladness!
3. Merry Christmas to you and God bless you and your family with peace and joy for the year to come.
4. Rejoice! Rejoice! Rejoice in the birth of the Lord – for unto us a child is given this night to bring peace and love to all mankind.
5. Glory to the newborn king! Christ in Bethlehem was born – let us rejoice and give thanks to God.
6. Peace be with your spirit on this night as you rejoice in the gift of the love of Christ.
7. Make a joyful noise! Hallelujah – Christ was born, let us rejoice in his glory!
8. Remember on Christmas to follow a star, it just might bring you to the light of the world.
9. The glorious Christ child was born in a manger on this night. Let us think humbly on him as we rejoice this Christmas.
10. Hosanna and blessings to us all as we remember the birth of our Lord and saviour. Happy Holidays.
11. This Christmas let hope warm your heart, love warm your family, and the Holy Spirit warm all mankind.
12. May the harmony of Christmas stay in your heart all year round and may the Lord send his blessings.
13. May God bless you and let this Christmas season bring comfort and joy to you and your family.
14. Let the Lord send good tidings and the angels ring with joy! I wish you gladness and peace in the new year!
15. Let the Lord guide you this Christmas season and warm your heart all winter long.
16. Celebrate this Yuletide with God at your side.
17. May the Lord send all His wonderful gifts this holiday season!
18. Joy, grateful tidings, and a chance to rest and reflect on the blessings of God – all this I wish for you this year.
19. From the light of the world to the smallest twinkling light, let the spirit of the Lord illuminate your way all year long.
20. Hold this time close to your heart and feel the warmth of the God’s love this holiday season!
21. The Lord is holding your family close on a Christmas night as you join in joyful song: Joy to the World!
22. May all your Christmas wishes come true and God’s love wash over you this new year.
23. Feel the waves of love and peace settle over the world this Christmas. The King is here and love is all around.
24. This Christmas give the gift of love and the gift of joy, and you will receive the gift of the Lord.
25. May God fill your life with love, joy and peace this Holiday Season and throughout the New Year.
26. May His Love and Presence fill you to overflowing and bring you a most Joyous Christmas.
27. May His love shine brightly on you and yours during this Holiday season.
28. May His love surround you at Christmas time and always.
29. May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours; And may the coming year be filled with happiness.
30. May the peace and joy of Christmas be with you today and throughout the New Year.
31. May the wonder of that first Christmas be with you always!
32. May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of His love at Christmas and always.
33. May your Christmas be filled with Joy & Gratitude because of all that Christ has given you.
34. May your heart be lifted in praise this Christmas for the wonderful gift of Jesus and the joy He brings to our lives. Have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year!
35. Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth, and there He lives and dies.
36. Peace, good will and happiness for you at Christmas and always.
37. Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.
Epic Religious Christmas Sayings and Quotes
1. Christmas is built upon a beautiful and intentional paradox; that the birth of the homeless should be celebrated in every home. > GK Chesterton
2. Only in souls the Christ is brought to birth. And there He lives and dies. > Alfred Noyes
4. Christmas in Bethlehem. The ancient dream: a cold, clear night made brilliant by a glorious star, the smell of incense, shepherds and wise men falling to their knees in adoration of the sweet baby, the incarnation of perfect love. > Lucinda Franks
5. Christmas day is a day of joy and charity. May God make you very rich in both. > Phillips Brooks
6. And when we give each other Christmas gifts in His name, let us remember that He has given us the sun and the moon and the stars, and the earth with its forests and mountains and oceans – and all that lives and move upon them. He has given us all green things and everything that blossoms and bears fruit and all that we quarrel about and all that we have misused – and to save us from our foolishness, from all our sins, He came down to Earth and gave us Himself. > Sigrid Undset
7. Love the giver more than the gift. > Brigham Young
8. Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven’s making. > Leigh Hunt
9. When we were children we were grateful to those who filled our stockings at Christmas time. Why are we not grateful to God for filling our stockings with legs? > Gilbert K. Chesterton
10. For it is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas, when its mighty Founder was a child Himself. > Charles Dickens
Obviously, we love things that pertain to our faith and beliefs and wish to be encouraged by them often. Using religious Christmas card sayings as part of your gift cards can build so much excitement among your Christian friends. Therefore, just as you loved reading those religious Christmas card sayings, you can customize them as gifts for your friends and loved ones.
In the frenzy of the season, many of your friends would love to have options of religious Christmas card sayings to share around. Do well to share this article with them.