Remarkably Hot Guy Names very Attractive to Girls
Hot Guy Names: Some people seem to have a lot of things going for them. Just imagine looking so awesome and then being given an extremely hot guy name, double portion right? There are some names that are inherently attractive. Just the sound of the name can turn lots of heads as well as attention, the guys way.
Thankfully, you can boost your son’s morale by giving him a hot name. The ladies can’t seem to be able to ignore sexy names. In whatever form or origin, a hot guy name guarantees confidence and admiration from others. There are some hot guy names that are simply awesome
Would you not love a hot name that will stir reactions? You sure know how special it can be to stand out. Currently, they exist these names that can heat up the place. There are some really nice and sexy guy names you need to consider for your male kids.
Remarkably Hot Guy Names very Attractive to Girls
1. Ace – A jaunty and high flying name, meaning ‘one or unity’, is a short favorite.
2. Adonis – A beauty from Greek mythology, Adonis means ‘lord’.
3. Ajax – Ajax is a strong and mighty Greek mythology name, meaning ‘earth or land’.
4. Alec – Alec is a hot alternative to the worn-out Alex. It means ‘defending men’.
5. Alessandro – The meaning is defender or helper of mankind’ makes Alessandro very macho and manly. And the double ‘s’ gives it a softer edge.
6. Alexander -Alexander, meaning ‘defender of men’, suits strong boys.
7. Anders – Anders is a smooth sounding and sensuous name, meaning ‘strong and manly’.
8. Ansel – Ansel is a one of a kind name, meaning ‘blessed’.
9. Apollo – Greek names are always the sexiest. Apollo means ‘manly beauty’.
10. Archer -A moniker for guys who can go to any lengths to achieve what they want – Archer means ‘bowman’.
11. Ares – A perfect example of short, sweet, but sexy names, Ares is an uncommon name meaning ‘ruin’.
12. Argento – This charming name is totally out of the box. It means ‘silvery’.
13. Armando – Armando means ‘soldier or army man’. Isn’t that sexy enough?
14. Avery – This name shares its association with Dr. Jackson Avery, the hot guy from “Grey’s Anatomy”. Avery means ‘ruler of the elves’.
15. Basil – This Greek moniker, meaning ‘king’, isn’t even on the radar in the US. So it will make an original pick.
16. Baxter – Baxter is a terrific name, meaning ‘baker’.
17. Bentley – This name sounds as charming and sexy as the car it is named after. Bentley means ‘meadow with coarse grass’.
18. Blaze – This is a fitting name for those who have fire and passion in their hearts. Blaze means ‘one who stutters’.
19. Brad – Brad has its namesake in Brad Pitt, one of the sexiest men alive.
20. Brett – Footballer Brett Favre and cricketer Brett Lee have kept muscle in this moniker all these years. Brett means ‘from Brittany’.
21. Brian – A name that isn’t really sexy, but is borne by a lot of sexy guys – Brian means ‘noble’.
22. Brion – The ‘o’ in this name makes it sound ten times cooler than the original name Brian. Brion means ‘strong, virtuous, and honorable’.
23. Broderick – A Nordic name for a strong, intelligent, and sexy man, Broderick stands for ‘brother’.
24. Bryant – Bryant is similar to Brian, but the ‘t’ ending takes it a few notches higher. It means ‘strong’.
25. Caesar – Caesar is hands-down one of the badass boy names. It means ‘long-haired’.
26. Carlisle – Carlisle, meaning ‘from the protected tower’, sounds sensual and debonair.
27. Carlton – A bit long and fancy, but a sexy name nonetheless – Carlton means ‘peasants’ settlement’.
28. Carter – Carter, meaning ‘transporter of goods by cart’, is of the sexiest occupational names in our opinion.
29. Cedric – Cedric is supposed to be one of the variants of Saxon name Cerdic. It means ‘bounty’.
30. Chaz -Chaz is an attractive and easy-going name, meaning ‘a man’.
31. Clyde – This Scottish name, related to River Clyde, is a perfect combination of hot and cool.
32. Cole – Cole, meaning ‘dark as charcoal’, is a smoking hot guy name for your son.
33. Conan – A fierce, but sensuous name, Conan means ‘little wolf’.
34. Conor – There are several ways to spell Connor, but this one’s the sexiest of the lot. Conor means ‘lover of hounds’.
35. Cormac – This Irish name has sexy and macho vibes to it. It means ‘charioteer’.
36. Damian – This charming and upper-class name was once a saint name but is now one of the sexiest names in the world. The meaning of Damian is ‘to tame’.
37. Damien – This version of Damian has a devilish sexy touch to it. Damien means ‘to tame’.
38. Dante – Dante, the Latin diminutive of Durant, would make a striking name for your little one. It means ‘enduring’.
39. Davien – A different and sexier version of David, Davien means ‘beloved’.
40. Daxon – Meaning ‘leader’, Daxon would make a great statesman of anyone who wears this name.
41. Declan – Who can forget the oomph and panache of Declan from “Degrassi”? Declan means ‘man of prayer’.
42. Devyn – Devyn, a variant of Devin is devilishly handsome. It means ‘poet’.
43. Dimitri – A name that conjures hot vampires in mind as it is associated with characters in both “Twilight” and “Vampire Academy” series. Dimitri means ‘follower of Demeter’.
44. Dominick – There’s something about this ancient name that draws parents towards it even today. It means ‘belonging to the Lord’.
45. Dorran – This strong and sexy Celtic name means ‘stranger’.
46. Drake – Drake means ‘dragon’ and there’s nothing sexier than dragons in this “Game of Thrones” era.
47. Dries – This is one of the most unusual names we’ve come across. It means ‘manly brave’.
48. Earl – This upper-class British name has started getting a bit sexier. It means ‘warrior’.
49. Elias – Very few Biblical names are as steamy as Elias. It means ‘Yahweh is God’.
50. Ellis – Ellis, meaning ‘benevolent’, is both simple and strong at the same time.
51. Elon – A rare Biblical name that has managed to make a mark in the US, Elon means ‘oak tree’.
52. Elvis – Once over popular, Elvis has gone enough out of favor to sound unique today. Elvis means ‘all wise’.
53. Enrique – This Italian name just rolls off the tongue. Enrique means ‘estate ruler’.
54. Eric – This Viking name brings to mind a tall and well-built man wrapped around in fur. Eric means ‘eternal ruler’.
55. Ervin – We love this name for its nerdy, but sexy image. Ervin means ‘green river, sea friend’.
56. Evan – Evan is a solid and sexy boy name, meaning ‘the Lord is gracious’.
57. Fabian – Fabian is a sexy Latin clan name, meaning ‘bean grower’.
58. Fabio – This name sounds like the handsome, steamy, good-looking novel character Fabio. It means ‘bean farmer’.
59. Fallon – This Irish name, meaning ‘superiority; descended from a ruler’ has soft sexy touch to it.
60. Felipe – Felipe is perfect for animal lovers. It means ‘lover of horses’.
61. Felix – Felix is an energetic and upbeat name with a happy meaning. It means ‘happy, fortunate’.
62. Fernando – Fernando is a bold and adventurous name, ideal for a man endowed with good looks. Fernando means ‘bold voyager’.
63. Ferris – The time is ripe for this name to rise. Ferris means ‘rock’.
64. Finn – A sleek name for a handsome boy, Finn means ‘fair’.
65. Fletcher – This name will definitely win several hearts. Fletcher means ‘arrow-maker’.
66. Foster – Foster sounds interesting and attractive mainly because it’s uncommon. It means ‘forester’.
67. Fritz – A name with several pop culture references, Fritz means ‘peaceful ruler’.
68. Gabe – If Gabriel sounds a bit old fashioned to you, you can go for its hotter short form, Gabe. Gabe means ‘God is my strength’.
69. Gage – This smart, one syllable name was first heard in Stephen King’s “Pet Sematary”. It means ‘oath or pledge’.
70. Galan – Being sexy also means being calm. So how about going for Galan, which means ‘tranquil’.
71. Gareth – Gareth sounds unusual, and that makes it even sexier. It means ‘gentle’.
72. Garrett – Garrett, meaning ‘brave’, has an artistic kind of sexy appeal to itself.
73. Giles – This moniker sounds both smart and athletic. Giles means ‘young goat’.
74. Giovanni – This Italian version of John sounds cool, fresh, and sexy. It means ‘God is gracious’.
75. Gregor – Sounds like a name of a man with a sexy body. Gregor means ‘on the watch’.
76. Griffin – Parents who are into mythology would love this name. It means ‘strong lord’.
77. Griffith – Griffith sounds rugged, masculine, and sexy. It means ‘strong grip’.
78. Hannibal – Hannibal, meaning ‘mercy of Baal’, is definitely to great name to have.
79. Harley – This name is as sexy as the world-renowned motorcycle. Harley means ‘meadow’.
80. Harry – Harry is a sexy and sweet name, meaning ‘army ruler’.
81. Hawk – This name is as magnificent as the bird it is derived from. Hawk means ‘white falcon’.
82. Hayden – The ‘y’ in the middle makes it so much cooler. Hayden means ‘heathen’.
83. Hector – Hector sounds like the name of the tough guy and means ‘to check’.
84. Hercules – It’s the name of Zeus’ son, a warrior among both humans and Gods. Could it get hotter? Hercules means ‘glory of Hera’.
85. Hugo – Hugo sounds cute on a little boy and steamy on an adult. It means ‘intelligence’.
86. Hunter – This name sounds so macho that we couldn’t help including it in our list.
87. Huston – Huston is a sexy and hot guy last name, which is now common as a first name. Huston means ‘Hugh’s town’.
88. Huxley – The ‘x’ in the middle makes it terribly cool and sexy. Huxley means ‘inhospitable place’.
89. Ian – There’s something about Ian that makes it so compelling and attractive. Ian means ‘God is gracious’.
90. Irvin – Another fine name from Scottish roots, Irvin means ‘descendant of Eireamhón’.
91. Ivor – Ivor is short, to the point, and utterly amorous. It means ‘warrior’.
92. Jace – Jace is the smart diminutive of Jason and means ‘the Lord is salvation’.
93. Jason – Jasons is a tough name with soft feels, perfect guys to crush on. This name means ‘healer’.
94. Jasper – This name, appearing in the works of James Fenimore Cooper and Sir Walter Scott, has some groovy vibes to it. Jasper means ‘Jasper stone’.
95. Javier – Javier is a sexier alternative to the common name, Xavier. It means ‘new house or bright’.
96. Jaxon – A sexier spelling version of Jackson, Jaxon means ‘God has been gracious’.
97. Jeffrey – If classic is what you want, then go with Jeffrey, a variant of Geoffrey, meaning ‘pledge of peace’.
98. Josh – Josh is a cool name, which makes it even more perfect. Josh means ‘God is salvation’.
99. Julian – The rising star of names, Julian means ‘youthful’.
100. Justin – Justin, meaning ‘just’, is a sexy name with plenty of charm.
101. Keith – Keith, meaning ‘wood or forest’, is certainly easy on the tongue.
102. Kellan – This name conjures images of sensuous actor Kellan Lutz in mind. Kellan means ‘swamp or slender’.
103. Kento – A pretty cool and sexy name for our Japanese readers, this name means ‘healthy’.
104. Kian – This tiny, two syllable name means ‘ancient, enduring’.
105. Laszlo – Laszlo, meaning ‘glorious ruler’, has the cool ‘o’ ending and sexy ‘z’ middle.
106. Lennon – This name is associated with the hip Beatles singer who changed the world with his music. Lennon means ‘lover’.
107. Liam – Liam is undeniably one of the sexiest and hot boy names, primarily because of its namesakes, Liam Neeson and Liam Hemsworth.
108. Logan – Logan was once considered a bright and cheerful name, but is now considered sexy because of its link with Hugh Jackman. Logan means ‘small hollow’.
109. Lorenzo – This Latin version of Lawrence has completely integrated itself into the American stock pot of names. Lorenzo means ‘from Laurentium’.
110. Magner – This magnanimous name is derived from an Old High German name, meaning ‘greatest’.
111. Marcelo – Marcelo has its namesake in Marcello Mastroianni, the hot Italian film actor who was a notorious heartbreaker in his days. Marcelo means ‘young warrior’.
112. Martin – This moniker is has always been sexy. Martin means ‘of Mars’.
113. Matt – Matt, the short form of Matthew, sounds broody and mysterious. It means ‘Gift of God’.
114. Milo -This name has the strength of the Greek Olympic wrestler and sexiness of Irish actor Milo O’Shea. Milo means ‘soldier or merciful’.
115. Morgan – One of its bearers is Morgan Freeman, the Hollywood star with a sexy voice. Morgan means ‘sea chief’.
116. Nathan – A strong, solid, and attractive Old Testament name, meaning ‘given’.
117. Neil – This name is hot in its own special ways. Neil means ‘champion or cloud’.
118. Nick – Nick is a perfect boy next door name, meaning ‘victory of the people’.
- Exclusive List of Boy Middle Name for your Special Baby
- Timeless Ethiopian Names with Rich Cultural Heritage
- Exquisite Serbian Names too Spectacular to Ignore for Kids
- Interminable Romanian Surnames with Peculiar Origin and Form
119. Oliver – Oliver can be really hot, only if you manage to think past “Oliver Twist”. It means ‘olive tree’.
120. Otis – Otis, meaning ‘wealthy’, is cool and sounds totally fresh.
121. Patrick – Patrick is a classic, cutie name, meaning ‘noble’.
122. Rémy – Most of you would be acquainted with this sexy name via the lovable character from “Ratatouille”. It means ‘oarsman’.
123. Rhett – Rhett, meaning ‘advice’, has been soaring up this list. It’s dashing, romantic, and oh-so-sexy!
124. Rodrigo – While the name is sexy in itself, the nickname Rod makes it sound and look even sexier. Rodrigo means ‘famous ruler’.
125. Rowan – Rowan, meaning ‘little red one’ has a strong and confident feel to it.
126. Seymour – Seymour is a tantalizing English name, meaning ‘marshy land near the sea’.
127. Sven – Sven, meaning ‘youth’, has a mix of swagger and strength’.
128. Tanner – Tanner is yet another occupational name on our list! It means ‘leather tanner’.
129. Terence – This Latin clan name, meaning ‘smooth’, is a hot name for guys a hot dude.
130. Travis – Travis is a cowboyish name, meaning ‘crossing’.
131. Tristan – Tristan is a fiery Celtic name, meaning ‘noise or sorrowful’.
132. Tyler – The name Tyler, meaning ‘tile maker’, is the epitome of a tall, dark, and handsome man.
133. Vaughn – Vaughn is a charming Welsh name, meaning ‘small’.
134. Virgil – Translating to ‘staff bearer’, Virgil has a southern twang, which makes it highly spicy.
135. Waldo – A name famous for its existentialist writer, Waldo means ‘powerful ruler’.
136. Willulf – The uniqueness of this moniker makes it sexy. Willulf means ‘wolf’.
137. Xander – This one’s sexier than the original. Xander is a diminutive of Alexander and means ‘defending men’.
138. Zac – A short form of Zachariah, Zac is fresh cool and spicy. It means ‘God has remembered’.
The temperature here is really high! You won’t have any excuse after reading this, to give one boring name to your son. These hot guy names are there for the taking. You are at liberty to choose any suitable one either as a nickname or as your kids’ names.
Share this information to your friends through this article.