60 Romantic Wedding Vows That You Should Know.
Your wedding is one of your life’s most beautiful times, and it will be made complete and unforgettable by a romantic wedding vow. Let the love and joy you feel spread among your beloved family and friends.
Bride holding a paper and reading wedding vows, with minister standing in the background. Couple exchanging vows on wedding ceremony.
Your wedding vow should be special, whether it is the kind of your wedding, composed of true words of love that comes straight from your heart.
You will find many inspired examples of wedding vows below that will help you formulate the vow that will embody you and your emotions.
If you’re newly engaged and just can’t wait to put your feelings down on paper or it’s the night before your marriage and you’ve procrastinated as long as you can, it’s not for the faint of heart to compose your own wedding vows.
These words are some of the most personal words that you will ever compose. Not only do they represent the passion and respect you have for your partner today, but they also hold promises for the future.
Romantic Wedding Vows
- My whole life has been a road map leading to you. And now that we’re together, the real journey begins. (Cialis) Whether it includes twists and turns, curves and detours, or smooth highway, the ride will be amazing.
- When I was alone, you gave me companionship. When I was afraid, you turned on the light. When I was lost, you showed me the way home. I love you now, and I’ll love you forever.
- I give you my hand when you need someone to help you, my heart when you need to be loved, my head when you need someone to talk to, and all of me to be your best friend forever.
- Our marriage will be a strong tower, gleaming in the sun, filled with love and laughter, a refuge from the world. I promise to build this with you.
- The meaning of this moment overwhelms me. I have waited for you my whole life. And now, I promise to love you lavishly, faithfully, and unconditionally for all my days.
- I fall in love with you every day, because every day, you show me a new adventure, another point of view, or a different path to take. I am excited to share in your passion for life every day.
- I promise to build a marriage with you that is lasting and secure, abounding in friendship and unconditional love. I promise to be available night and day, to encourage you and watch you grow.
- I dedicate myself to you now–to the well-being of your body, mind, and soul. I will be your champion and defender and your number one fan for all of our days.
Sweet Wedding Vows
- It is a privilege to marry you. It will be a dream fulfilled to spend each day with you, create a home with you, and be your best friend.
- I promise to cherish you forever and to nurture my bountiful love for you. Whether we face joy and jubilation, or trial and tribulation, I will be beside you, loving you through every moment of life.
- You inspire me. I can’t wait to see what you’re going to do next. Each day of our marriage will be an awesome adventure, and I have loved you since the moment we met.
- I promise to create a marriage with you that is strong and pure, where love is poured out lavishly, encouragement is offered freely, and respect is given sincerely. I promise to be true to you forever.
- If I have done anything worthwhile in my life, anything beautiful, anything true, it is to love you and be joined with you forever in this moment.
- I love you with a staggering love that stops me in my tracks and leaves me breathless. I vow to never leave you, but to always love you through whatever life brings our way.
- As our fingers entwine in this moment, our hearts entwined in love, I promise to love you always like a vine that climbs to your window and offers you fragrant roses in spring.
- The way home is always with you, wherever you are. I promise to be with you forever, cherishing you and creating beautiful, lasting memories of a welcoming home filled with love and laughter.
- My beautiful bride, your heart has captured mine, and from this day forward, my heart will always beat only for you. I love you more than life, and I promise I always will.
Cute Wedding Vows
- Growing old with you will be the best adventure I can imagine. I am honored to live with you as your (wife/husband) for the rest of our lives, celebrating our journey however it unfolds.
- You have proven your love to me time and again, and I have no doubt of its strength, its integrity, or its purity. I promise to live up to that love, and to love you with all my being in return.
- Our love is inconceivable, exceptional, experienced once in a lifetime by the perfect couple at the perfect time. It transcends every mistake, breathes life into the mundane, and rejoices in this perfect union.
- To stand here in this moment, looking into your eyes and seeing the future, is everything to me. I love you more each time I look at you, every moment I think of you, every time I hear you breathe.
- Our heavenly Father constantly fills our hearts with love until they overflow, a love that never runs out. I promise to do my best to love you with the deep, unfathomable, unconditional love of God.
- My soul drinks you in, and I celebrate this love that is secure, serene, and strong. Our love will nourish and sustain us every moment, whether times are wearisome or wonderful. Our love will always be enough.
- Standing before you now, in this holy moment, I offer myself to you with no reservations, only reverence and rejoicing on this amazing day that I get to become your (wife/husband.)
- I love you with all the love there is, all the love that ever has been, all the love that ever will be. I am all in, all the time.
Short Wedding Vows for Her
- You are loved more than any metaphor can ever try to express – my love, my husband.
- Give me your hand, and I will give you forever.
- Today I say, “I do” but to me that means, “I will”. I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever.
- I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles and to look to you when I need protection.
- I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can’t be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side.
- “There is no remedy for love” says Thoreau, “but to love more”. Today and forever I will follow his advice and seek my remedy in your arms.
- I pledge to honor you, love you and cherish you as my husband today and every day.
- You make me laugh, you make me think, and above all, you make me happy.
- I promise to be your navigator, best friend, and wife. I promise to honor, love, and cherish you through all life’s adventures. Wherever we go, we’ll go together.
- You are my every dream come true, and I can’t wait for the reality we get to build together.
- I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife for the rest of my days.
- I promise to be your guiding light in the darkness, a warming comfort in the cold, and shoulder to lean on when life is too much to bare on your own.
Short Wedding Vows for Him
- Give me your bad hair days, your long commutes, your burnt coffee, and lost keys. Give me your everyday, and I will give you my love to make it alright.
- I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day.
- My life is forever entangled with yours from this day on. My dreams are your dreams, and I’ll build it all around you.
- I pledge today to have all the patience and passion that love demands. In the laughter and in the silence, I’ll be forever by your side.
- Forever with you simply will not be enough, but from this day forward, I vow to make the most of every moment.
- Your love gives me hope. Your smile gives me joy. You make me a better man.
- With this ring I promise you that you’ll never have to face the world alone.
- Today I join my life to yours, not simply as your husband, but as your friend, your lover, and your biggest supporter. Let me be the shoulder you lean on and the companion of your life.
- You’re everything that I ever dreamed of and everything I will ever need. Our love for each other is heaven sent. Today I vow to be here with you and for you, forever and always.
- Today, I promise to be your navigator and sidekick in all of life’s adventures. I promise to be your best friend and your husband. I promise you myself completely.
- When I am with you everything else fades to the background. You flood my senses with joy. You are my life, my greatest gift. I’m so lucky to call you my loving wife.
Funny Wedding Vows
Who says you can’t, at the same time, be tender and funny? With a joke that’s sure to make your spouse happy, add a bit of lighthearted fun to your marriage ceremony.
Funny wedding vows can bring a glimpse of real life to a fairytale atmosphere, whether you are poking fun at one of your own flaws or spouse.
Here are a few sample ideas to get you started.
- I promise to love you for eternity and to trust you with my credit card.
- I promise to continue to make your friends jealous of our amazing relationship.
- I vow to take your hand when it’s too dark, and the dog out when it’s too early.
- I promise to unclog the tub, even though you are the only one of us with long hair.
- I promise to never keep score, even when I’m clearly winning.
- When I say, “I do,” I don’t mean the dishes.
- You’re the French fries to my chocolate shake.
- I vow to always put you first, even during football season.
- I promise to hire a professional, even if I really want to try to do it (and probably make it worse) myself.