Sample of Yearbook Messages from Parents that are Really Unique.
Sample of Yearbook Messages from Parents: As a parent, you cannot just write anything on the yearbook, it is expected that you offer words of wisdom and encouragement. Using a few samples will give a lot of ideas.
In other words, it takes some thought. Here are some sample yearbook messages from parents to help you out.
General Yearbook Messages
1. You’re growing up to be such a wonderful person. My only complaint is, does it have to happen so fast? 🙁
2. We’ve watched in amazement as you’ve grown into the person you are today, and we’re watching with great anticipation to see what you become. With your talent and determination, the sky’s the limit!
3. We’re so proud of you! You’re a talented kid, a hard worker, and most importantly, a thoughtful and kind person. Never let anyone tell you different!
4. I noticed you had me sign your yearbook last. What, did you think I would write something embarrassing? Well, you’re right, my beautiful precious baby [boy/girl] who I’m so proud of!
5. Another milestone! It was a tough year in many ways, but also a great year. Now you know how strong you are.
Yearbook Messages to a Graduating Senior
6. You did it! Hope you’re as proud of yourself as we are of you.
7. Someday you’ll look back at these pages and think about the people and events that shaped your high school experience. But now it’s time for something new, and as your biggest fans, we can’t wait to see what happens next!
8. Goodbye high school! There were good times and bad times, and we rode that roller coaster with you. Now it’s time to open a new chapter, and you get to be the author.
9. Yes! You’ve come so far, and with your talent, there’s no limit to how much farther you can go.
10. Greatest. Kid. Ever. I’m proud of you for graduating high school, but I’m even more proud of you for growing up to be such an amazing person.
Yearbook Messages to a Daughter
11. We’ll always think of you as our little girl, even as you grow into a beautiful and strong woman right before our eyes.
12. You made it! Congrats to a brilliant student and a wonderful daughter. I’m so proud right now, I’m about to get tears all over your yearbook!
13. Stay sweet, stay fierce, and most importantly, stay you!