30 Hilarious Skeleton Puns You Need to Know 2020.
Puns are jokes exploiting the different possible meanings of a word. Bone puns always tickle my funny bone. Laughter is good for the body and the soul. It releases stress. It gives the circulatory system and the respiratory system a boost. If you’re excited to bone up on your skeleton puns, or just bored out of your skull, point your eye sockets at these examples.
- To someone you think is stretching the truth: “Is that a little fib-ula?”
- To someone studying hard: “Time to bone up for the big exam?”
- When you are getting ready to eat: “Bone Appetit!”
- When you feel like acting crazy: “Bone to be wild!”
- When you do something nice for someone: “That’s a bone-us.”
- When someone irritates you: “I have a bone to pick with you.”
- When you don’t want to do something: “I’m bone tired!”
- When you don’t feel well: “I think I have femur.”
- When you want company: “I’m feeling bonely.”
- When you have a hunch about something: “I feel it in my bones.”
- When someone laughs: “Did I tickle your funny bone?”
- When deciding what’s for dinner: “How about spare ribs?”
- When you almost had an accident: “That was a marrow escape!”
- When you catch someone watching you: “Are you spine on me?”
- When you don’t want to do something: “I’m dead tired!”
- Q. Why wouldn’t the little skeleton stand up to the bully? A. He didn’t have the guts for it!
- Q. Why did the little skeleton pretend to be sick? A. He didn’t want to go to skull!
- Q. Why did the little skeleton get so cold? A. Because the wind went right through him!
- Q. What did the little skeleton play in band? A. The trombone!
- Q. Why didn’t the little skeleton go to the party? A. He had no body to go with.
- Q. Where do skeletons take their cars? A. To the body shop.
- Q. Why do skeletons like to use the doorbell? A. Because they are dead ringers.
- Q. Why isn’t there music at skeleton church? A. Because they have no organs.
- Q. Why can’t skeletons work in the mines? A. Because they only go six feet under.
- Q. How do skeletons celebrate special occasions? A. They eat, drink, and be scary.
- Q. What’s a skeleton’s coolest body part? A. The hip.
- Q. Why was the job not getting done? A. They were working with a skeleton crew.
- Q. What is a skeleton’s favorite treat? A. Bone-bones.
- Q. Why was the skeleton so calm? A. Nothing got under his skin.
- Q. What was the skeleton’s favorite line from Shakespeare? A. Tibia or not tibia.