30 Sorry Messages for Parents to Seek Forgiveness.
Sorry Messages for Parents: It is human nature to make mistakes. But when we hurt our own parents, it’s very heartbreaking because they are the ones who love us the most. You will agree that constructing a sorry message for our parent isn’t always easy.
The good news is that they have enough room for forgiveness in their heart if we just ask. Finding the right words to say sorry may be difficult, but not to worry, here are a few sorry messages for parents to seek forgiveness.
Sorry Messages for Parents
1. Mom and Dad, the pain I have caused you makes me incredibly sad. I am truly sorry and am asking for your forgiveness.
2. I have such amazing parents, and I don’t know why I chose to hurt you with my ridiculous actions. Please forgive me and know that I am deeply sorry.
3. My actions were reprehensible, and I apologize for all the sorrow I’ve caused you, Mom and Dad.
4. I have tremendous respect for you and the way you raised me. I know my behavior goes against everything you have taught me. Please forgive me.
5. My family is extremely important to me and I am sorry that I have let you down. Please accept my apologies for disregarding your feelings.
6. To the most wonderful parents a guy/girl could have, I feel completely ashamed about how I have treated you. Please let me make it up to you.
7. I love you with all my being, Mom and Dad. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings.
8. How could I have been so selfish? You are fantastic parents, and I feel horrible for the way I acted. Please forgive me.
9. My heart aches because I made yours ache, Mom and Dad. I’m Sorry!
10. To the best mother and father anyone could ask for, I regret everything I said and I ask you to forgive me. I don’t know what came over me, and I promise I didn’t mean it.
11. You are beautiful and amazing parents, and I regret every moment of our argument. Please forgive me for hurting the very ones who love me the most.
12. Oh, Mom and Dad, what was I thinking? Please forgive me for being a pain.
13. To have hurt you hurts me too. I’m extremely sorry for everything, Mom and Dad.
14. God blessed me with parents who are truly loving and good, and I am sorry for being hurtful to you. I pray that you will forgive me.
15. Mom and Dad, you have every right to be angry with me. I’m sorry for my hurtful words, and I hope you can forgive me.
16. I am sorry for all the wrong things I did. You are the best father in this world. Please forgive me. I love you, dad. Please don’t be mad at me.
17. Dad, I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness. But where will I go without you? How can I live without you? Please forgive me. I am sorry. I love you so much.
18. You taught me a person who apologies are the good men. As they know they are wrong. I am asking for your apology. I know I have done wrong. Will you please forgive me? I am so sorry papa.
19. I know you will never be able to forgive my actions but I hope the tears in my eyes will make you forgive my heart. Dad, this apology is for all years I have spent hating you when you spent loving me. I am sorry.
20. You wanted me to be the apple of your eye but my shameful actions have made me the dust beneath your feet. Sorry, dad.
21. A bear hug from my daddy can fix anything which is broken, including our relationship. So sorry dad.
22. I have been the worst daughter to the best father in the world. Sorry daddy.
23. Sorry for hurting the person who has always made sure that nothing in this world ever hurts me. I love you dad.
24. I am incomplete without you dad. It is my fault that I got you in trouble. I don’t know how to say sorry. But you are my dad. Please forgive me, father. I will never do this again. I am really very sorry.
25. Daddy, you are the best teacher of mine. Your silence is killing me. Please accept my apology for my misbehavior. Your silence has taught me again that I am nothing without you and how much I love you. Forgive me dad.
26. I am feeling ashamed of myself. Father I am asking forgiveness from bottom of my heart. Please forgive me. I am so much sorry.
27. Your dreams for me were like a hot air balloon that could rise high above everyone else. But I was the idiot who punctured them with my mistakes over and over again. So sorry dad.
28. I never meant to tarnish the beautiful colors you added in the hues of my life. Sorry dad.
29. Forgiveness is the greatest virtue is what you have taught me. Won’t you practice what you preach? Sorry.
30. Every time I have deserved a piece of your mind, you have given me a piece of your heart. I am sorry for all the troubles, dad.
- Sorry Messages for Girlfriend (Heart-Melting Apology Quotes)
- 77 Heartfelt and Genuine Sorry Messages
- 36 Extra Cheesy Pizza Puns
31. You filled my soul with love and care, but I left your heart glum and bare. You filled my life with all things nice, but I filled yours with worries and cries. Sorry mom.
32. You have always accepted me for what I am, whether good or bad. Now I will start accepting myself for what you want to me to be. Sorry for everything mom.
33. I never meant to insult you but my worlds let me down. I never meant to be rude but my actions let me down. I’m sorry mom, I promise to keep my words and actions in check next time around.
34. Instead of giving you the asset of a great life as a parent, I gave you liability by being a stubborn daughter. Sorry mom.
35. You are the most beautiful mother in the world, but I am like an ugly scar on your face. Sorry.
36. I am the superlative of horrible but you are the superlative of nice. Let’s strike a balance. Sorry mother.
37. I came to you only when I was blue. But you always stood by my side, proving that your love for me is unconditional and true. Sorry for being selfish.
38. The cycle of the perfect apology starts with a Mistake followed by Regret, followed by a Sorry, followed by Forgiveness. I did the first three, please complete the last. I’m sorry mom.
39. I will make you heave a sigh relief, by showing you that your daughter has turned a new leaf. Sorry mom.
40. Instead of making your life a bed of roses, I made it a blanket of thorns with my painful words. Sorry mom.
41. Throughout my teenage years I have called you many names including Annoying and Irritating. But now I realized that it was me who was being all that and a lot more. Forgive me mom.
42. Sorry for causing all this trouble, sorry for reducing your life to rubble. Forgive me mom.
43. The best mom of the world did not get the best son of the world, but she deserves the best apology of the world. I am so sorry.
44. I was born to spray a dash of vibrant colors in the canvas of your life, but I washed out everything with the dull tones of sepia. Sorry mom.
45. I apologize to the person who taught me how to apologize and I seek forgiveness from the person who taught me how to forgive. Sorry mom.
Your friends may also be in a similar situation as you, help them out by referring them to this page.