– Tuesday Quotes –
Tuesday is more than the ugly sister of Monday. To make your day smoother and nicer, here is a compilation of motivating and hilarious Tuesday quotes.
These amusing Tuesday quotes are a terrific way to start your week off right.
Even if you’re still suffering from Monday blues on Tuesday, the appropriate inspiring Tuesday quotes might help you make the most of your day.
You’ve just come off a likely hectic Monday. And the weekend has passed us by. It appears to be too late to set aggressive weekly goals and too early to discuss weekend plans.
Happy Tuesday Quotes
1. “Tuesday just called and wants to know what happened to Friday!” – Neil Leckman
2. “Participate in your dreams today. There are unlimited opportunities available with this new day. Take action on those wonderful dreams you’ve had in your mind for so long.” – Steve Maraboli
3. “A fresh start, a clean slate, and a lot of potentials for great things to come. That is what Tuesdays really are.” – Tuesday Quotes
4. “Celebrate the new day with shouts of praise, love, and grace, and with a beautiful smile upon your face.” – Caroline Naoroji
5. “Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, and a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend – or a meaningful day.” – Dalai Lama
6. “The next year, the next day, the next hour are lying ready for you, as perfect, as unspoiled as if you had never wasted or misapplied a single moment in all your life.” – Arnold Bennet
7. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
8. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian Tans
9. “Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” – Plato
10. “There will be obstacles. There will be doubters. There will be mistakes. But with hard work, there are no limits.” —Michael Phelps
Tuesday Motivation Quotes
11. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12. “Instead of traveling on a weekend, begin your trip on a Tuesday or Wednesday, which are often the cheapest days to fly. Being flexible with timing can help with savings.” – Gillian Tans
13. “Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then.” – Al Rocker
14. “If you want to experience significant progress toward your goal, you need to be intentional about the work you’re doing every day.” – Tuesday Quotes
15. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” —Arthur Ashe
16. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
17. “I was in NYC during 9/11; it happened on a Tuesday, I was on stage Thursday. It was a small crowd, but it took about 10 days and comedy clubs were packed.” – Bill Burr
18. “I’m not the kind of actor that would know what my character had for breakfast last Tuesday.” – Liam Neeson
19. “I’m a big believer in creating family traditions. Every Tuesday morning, I make a proper eggs breakfast, and we all sit down and eat.” – Ivanka Trump
20. “Welcome to a blessing-filled Tuesday.”
Tuesday Morning Quotes
21. “It’s Tuesday! I’m breathing, I’m healthy, I’m truly blessed, I’m grateful for this day.”
22. “Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.”
23. “Blessing for Tuesday. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.”
24. “Man maintains his balance, poise, and sense of security only as he is moving forward.” – Maxwell Maltz
25. “The Tuesday scowls, the Wednesday growls, the Thursday curses, the Friday howls, the Saturday snores, the Sunday yawns, the Monday morns.” – Samuel Beckett
26. “In my time, we didn’t know songs could last. All we ever thought of was next Tuesday. You never imagined a future.” – Donovan
27. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” – Byron Pulsifer
28. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
29. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
30. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
Tuesday Inspirational Quotes
31. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
32. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – John Wooden
33. “Be the morning in everyone’s eyes and make their day turn into a thing of beauty.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
34. “A lack of focus leads to a lack of progress. Focus. Grind. Grow.”-Tuesday Quotes
35. “I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday.” – Jack L. Warner
36. “Why wait until the first Tuesday after Thanksgiving to give? Just give a little every day and help somebody along the way.” – Charmaine J. Forde
37. “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
38. “It can’t be Sunday every day. There are also Mondays and Tuesdays.” – George Weah
39. “Tuesday is neither here nor there in the hierarchy of the week.” – Anthony T. Hincks
40. “Tuesday is a day to remember that you are responsible and accountable for each word you speak so make each expression one to be celebrated not castigated.” – Byron Pulsifer
Good Morning Tuesday Quotes
41. “Addiction – when you can give up something any time, as long as it’s next Tuesday.” – Nikki Sixx
42. “Nothing ruins a Friday more than an understanding that today is Tuesday.” – Will Ferrell
43. “It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning.”—Gordon B. Kinkley
44. “Good morning Tuesday! Please enter and pour out that shower of blessings into our lives, renew our spirits, our strength, our faith, and our hope.” – Tuesday Quotes
45. “Good Morning! Happy Tuesday! One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.”
46. “We aim above the mark to hit the mark.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
47. “Be unto Tuesday in expectation and commitment as unto Monday when vigorousness abounded.” – Byron Pulsifer
48. “Good morning. Happy Tuesday be someone’s sunshine today.”
49. “Good morning I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a good Tuesday you deserve it!”
50. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
- April Holidays and Observances
- Cute Things to Say to Your Girlfriend
- Best ’80s Movies
- Thanksgiving Movies for Kids
- Black Cat Names
Tuesday Quotes Funny
51. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
52. “By Tuesday morning, we’d gotten over the worst of it.” – William Scranton
53. “There is something about an early Tuesday morning that makes me productive.” – Tahnni Dupre
54. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
55. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.” – Paulo Coelho
56. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
57. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
58. “Good morning! I hope your day is as amazing as you are! Have a good Tuesday- you deserve it!”
59. “Good Morning! Have a wonderful Tuesday.”
60. “My feelings of accomplishment leftover from the day before allowing my Tuesdays as a testament to my children that each day brings its own rewards for a job well done.” – Byron Pulsifer
Positive Tuesday Inspirational Quotes
61. “Once you choose hope, anything is possible.” – Christopher Reeve
62. “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limit.” – Jerry Dunn
63. “I do not care about happiness simply because I believe that joy is something worth fighting for.” – Criss Jami
64. “Every day brings you a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes, and dance.” – Oprah Winfrey
65. “Have a beautiful Tuesday! Your mantra is: ‘All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have at this moment.’” – Bryan Katie
66. “If you don’t like someone’s story, write your own.” – Chinua Achebe
67. “Wash away negative experiences of the day from your mind. Be confident in knowing that a new day brings new experiences and a new beginning.” – Shadonna Richards
68. “Hit the reset button. Whatever happened yesterday, forget about it. Get a new perspective. Today is a new day. Start fresh, begin now.” – Germany Kent
69. “Life is a daily education -make it a point to know more when you go to bed than you did when you wake up, every day!” – Tuesday Quotes
70. “Celebrate endings—for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Tuesday Quotes For Work
71. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
72. “Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you.” – Madeline Bridges
73. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
74. “A year from now you may wish you had started today. Go get it now.” Karen Lamb
75. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
76. “Today’s accomplishments were yesterday’s impossibilities.” – Robert H. Schuller
77. “Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
78. “To find happiness, focus not on what we want, rather on what we have. Happy Tuesday!”
79. “Happy Tuesday! Change your life today; don’t gamble on the future, act now without delay.”
80. “Happy Tuesday! Make the most of this day! Laugh, love, read, live, love, learn, play, and dream! Just be happy!”
Tuesday Motivational Quotes
81. “Thank God, Monday is gone. Happy Tuesday.”
82. “Hold onto positive things that elevate your spirit and be with positive people. Happy Tuesday.” – Tracey Edmonds
83. “Let Tuesday tarnish your day with love and smiles. Happy Tuesday.” – Anthony T. Hincks
84. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
85. “Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goals: my strength lies solely in my tenacity.” – Louis Pasteur
86. “The Way Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”– Walt Disney
87. “Happy Tuesday! If you can’t find inspiration today, be an inspiration!”
88. “Happy Tuesday! Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
89. “Have you ever noticed how positive people are happy people and negative people are miserable?” – Riley Stevens
90. “Happy Tuesday. A brand new day. A clean slate. The possibilities are endless.”
Tuesday Blessings Quotes
91. “Tuesday is the affirmation that my goals are being moved another step forward.” – Byron Pulsifer
92. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
93. “It’s choose-day! Choose to smile. Choose to love. Choose to help. Choose to be kind. Choose to be happy. Choose to be you! Happy Tuesday!”
94. “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease forever to be able to do it.” —J.M. Barrie
95. “Talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and with hard work, means everything.” – Patrick Suskind
96. “Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Carlos Castaneda
97. “Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do.” – Oprah Winfrey
98. “There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday.” – Anton Chekhov
99. “Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves.” – Dale Carnegie
100. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
- How to Make Friends
- Boat Names That Are Cool
- Purr-fectly Funny Cat Puns
- Harriet Tubman Quotes
- Bad Jokes That Are So Cringeworthy
Good Morning Tuesday
101. “If you love the work you are doing, then you will love Tuesday!” – Catherine Pulsifer
102. “Tuesday is a good day, you survived Monday. And tomorrow is Wednesday, half way through your work week!” – Kate Summers
103. “Every single day, you’ll face outside influences telling you why it won’t work & you don’t deserve it. Keep going.” – Tuesday Quotes
104. “If you don’t burn out at the end of each day, you’re a bum.” – George Lois
105. “Creativity is a highfalutin word for the work I have to do between now and Tuesday.” – Ray Kroc
106. “Today is Thoughtful Tuesday. Try doing something nice for someone else whether it is a kind gesture or a positive remark.” – Tuesday Quotes
107. “Be in love with every minute of your life – live every day like it’s your last. Happy Tuesday!”
108. “A little progress every day adds up to big results.” – Satya
109. “A Tuesday s what you make it! So why not make it a great one.”
110. “Transformation Tuesday: Success doesn’t come to you, you go to it. Work hard and focus on your dreams!”
111. “Change is inevitable, but the transformation is by conscious choice.” – Heather Ash Amara
112. “If we make it a deliberate conscious intention, we will find beauty no matter where we are, no matter how we feel, no matter what is going on in our lives.” – Nicky Kassapian
113. “Quit overthinking and just do more of what makes you happy and alive on this fantastic Tuesday.”
114. “If you are thankful and grateful this Tuesday morning as you woke up, happiness will come out within you.”
115. “May joy and happiness accompany you throughout this Tuesday’s day and night!”
116. “You and I possess within ourselves at every moment of our lives, under all circumstances, the power to transform the quality of our lives.” – Werner Erhard
117. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!” – Dr. Seuss
118. “Real transformation requires real honesty. If you want to move forward – get real with yourself.” – Bryant McGill
119. “I’d take half an argument over half a silence any day. And I’d take peace and quiet over a full-blown argument any other day unless it’s Tuesday.” – Will Advise
120. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” —Sam Levenson
121. “Why does winter feel like one big Tuesday?” – Todd Stocker
122. “There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody.” – Zadie Smith
123. “You can write the best column in the world on Monday, and it does you absolutely no good on Tuesday.” – Lewis Grizzard
124. “Every single time that something goes well for you, even the tiniest little achievement, be pleased with yourself.” – Rebecca Turner
125. “Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week.” – Emily P. Freeman
126. “Every morning starts a new page in your story. Make it a great one today.” – Doe Zantamata
127.“The beginning is always today.” – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
128. “I object only when it reaches a stage when I am threatened with having nothing left for my old age – which is due to start next Tuesday or Wednesday.” – Noel Coward
129. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” – T. S. Eliot
130. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.” – Colin Powell
131. “Let your courage inspire the world around you.” – Steve Maraboli
132. “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” – Confucius
133. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” – Thomas Edison
134. “Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
135. “I would rather die of passion than of boredom.” – Emile Zola
136. “Tuesday is one of my favorite days; it is the day offered to community service to recognize and meet the needs of others who are unable to do so.” – Byron Pulsifer
137. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
138. “Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
139. “Make living your life with absolute integrity and kindness your first priority.” – Richard Carlson
140. “Be happy with what you have while working for what you want.” – Helen Keller
141. “On Tuesday, when it hails and snows. The feeling in me grows and grows. That hardly anybody knows. If those are these or these are those.” – A. A. Milne
142. “May God bless you this Tuesday and all the days after!”
143. “May God continue his blessings for a beautiful Tuesday!”
144. “No matter how good you might be in a movie, you’ll never be any better. But in a play, I can be better next Tuesday. That’s the thrill of it.” – Kevin Spacey
145. “If this depression stays with us, the loser Tuesday is going to be the winner.” – Will Rogers
146. “May this Tuesday morning be not only good but may it be blessed in all you do.”
147. “There is no point in learning on a Tuesday when on a Thursday it might be completely different.” – Alycia Debnam-Carey
148. “We each need to fill our minds and hearts with positive and joyful reinforcement each day.” – Kathy Henn
149. “Give the world the best you have and the best will come back to you.” – Madeline Bridges
150. “Happy Tuesday! Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it and believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
- Funny, Clean Christian Jokes
- Best 150 CS Lewis Quotes
- Brain Teasers for Kids
- Good Car Names
- Kobe Bryant Quotes
151. “Have a beautiful Tuesday. All I have is all I need and all I need is all I have in this moment.” – Bryan Katie
152. “Did someone order a bright and sunny day? Well…here it is. Happy Tuesday!” – Anthony T. Hincks
153. “Happy Tuesday. You’re awesome.” – Tuesday Quotes
154. “Thinking about happy times on a Tuesday is like going to the beach when there is no sun.” – Alain Bremond-Torrent
155. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me?” —Ayn Rand
156. “On this Tuesday, remember that an attitude is contagious so remember to have a good one.” – Tuesday Quotes
157. “I don’t want it good. I want it Tuesday.” – Jack L. Warner
158. “I’d take half an argument over half a silence any day. And I’d take peace and quiet over a full-blown argument any other day unless it’s Tuesday.” — Will Advise
159. “There is a breed of Tuesday in January in which time creeps and no light comes and the air is full of water and nobody really loves anybody.” — Zadie Smith
160. “Work hard for yourself and your own goals. Progress will come.”- Tuesday Quotes
162. “I’m not the kind of actor that would know what my character had for breakfast last Tuesday.” – Liam Neeson
163. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” – Colin R. Davis
164. “Tuesday is the most sensible day of the week.” — Emily P. Freeman
165. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” –Ralph Waldo Emerson
166. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” –Christopher Columbus
167. “You can’t fall if you don’t climb. But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.” –Tuesday Quotes
168. “Tuesday is Monday’s ugly sister.” — Tuesday Quotes
169. “Tuesdays are really just Mondays dressed in their Sunday best.” — Tuesday Quotes
170. “There isn’t a Monday that would not cede its place to Tuesday.” — Anton Chekhov
New Day Quotes
171. “How would your Tuesday be different if you conducted yourself with complete love and consideration?” — Byron Pulsifer
172. “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” – Pablo Picasso
173. “Tuesday isn’t so bad…It’s a sign that I’ve somehow survived Monday.” – Tuesday Quotes
174. “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa
175. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas A. Edison
176. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” – Roy T. Bennett
177. “Monday always passes and there will always be a Tuesday with a beautiful blue sky with few clouds.” – Tuesday Quotes
178. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
179. “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work, one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
180. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.” – Paulo Coelho
181. “Tuesday means we’re a day closer to a weekend spent dreading Monday.” – Tuesday Quotes
182. “Today is not just Tuesday, it is Transformation Tuesday. That means that success does not just come to you, you have to go out and get it. So what are you waiting for?” – Tuesday Quotes
183. “Tuesday nights are sushi nights, so we go out then.” – Al Rocker
184. “Don’t start your day with the broken pieces of yesterday. Every day is a new beginning.” – Tuesday Quotes
185. “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” – James Allen
186. “Tuesday! Worry less, live more.” – Tuesday Quotes
187. “One small, positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” – Dalai Lama
188. “Tuesday’s child is full of grace.” – Tuesday Quotes
189. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.”– Jimmy Johnson
190. “Tuesday is the day I actually start the week, Monday I just deal with the depression of the weekend ending.” – Tuesday Quotes
191. “Happy Tuesday! Having even one, small positive thought can change the rest of your day for the better.” – Tuesday Quotes
192. “Happy Tuesday! You got to admit, at least it sounds better than happy Monday.” – Tuesday Quotes
193. “Tuesday is my favorite day of the week. That’s cleaning day.” – Jim Miller
194. “If we make the mistake of being negative, discouraged, grumpy, or sour, we’ve wasted the day.” – Joel Osteen
195. “I challenge you to let every day be a Friday. Give yourself permission to be happy every day.” – Joel Osteen
196. “Tuesday is a huge day.” – Ian Mcdougal
197. “Courage means to keep making forward progress while you still feel afraid.” – Joyce Meyer
198. “The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have.” – Vince Lombardi
199. “You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” – Philippos
200. “We become what we think about.” –Earl Nightingale
201. “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.” – Steve Jobs
202. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
203. “When you stop chasing the wrong things, you give the right things a chance to catch you.” – Lolly Daskal
204. “The question I ask myself like almost every day is, ‘Am I doing the most important thing I could be doing?’” – Mark Zuckerberg
205. “Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.” —George Whitefield
206. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
207. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.” —Michael Korda
208. “Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.” – Christian Larson
209. “Never look back unless you are planning to go that way.” – Henry David Thoreau
210. “You’re always working to improve, and you’re always being critiqued on your next performance. It’s not about what you’ve done. There’s always room to grow.” – Misty Copeland
FAQs about Tuesday Quotes
Below are frequently asked questions about Tuesday quotes
1. What is a good quote for Tuesday?
▸ After Tuesday, even the calendar goes W – T – F.
▸ A Tuesday after a three day weekend is like a double-whammy Monday!
▸ Dear Tuesday, Nobody likes you.
▸ Good Morning Tuesday
▸ Good morning Tuesday!
▸ I am having Monday feelings towards Tuesday.
▸ It’s CHOOSE-DAY!
▸ It’s coffee and I need some Tuesday.
2. What is the best quote for today?
▸ “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi.
▸ “Everybody is a genius.
▸ “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
3. What’s a good short quote?
▸ Love For All, Hatred For None.
▸ Change the world by being yourself.
▸ Every moment is a fresh beginning.
▸ Never regret anything that made you smile.
▸ Die with memories, not dreams.
▸ Aspire to inspire before we expire.
4. What are 10 good quotes?
▸ “Fortune favors the bold.”
▸ “I think, therefore I am.”
▸ “Time is money.”
▸ “I came, I saw, I conquered.”
▸ “When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.”
▸ “Practice makes perfect.”
▸ “Knowledge is power.”
▸ “Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it.”
▸ You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.
▸ Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right.
5. What is Transformation Tuesday?
Transformation Tuesday is a popular trend where people share their the results of the transformation they’ve gone through a period of time.
6. What are some positive sayings?
▸ “The best is yet to be.”
▸ “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
▸ “Do good and good will come to you.”
▸ “A positive mindset brings positive things.”
▸ “Positivity always wins…
▸ “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.”
▸ “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.”
▸ “Keep looking up
7. Why Tuesday is called Tuesday?
Tuesday comes from the Old English tīwesdæg, meaning “Tiu’s day.” Tiu was a Germanic god of the sky and war. His equivalent in Norse mythology is Tyr.
The names of the days of the week were modeled after the Latin names. The Latin days of the week were named after planets, which were named after gods.
8. What is a good morning quote?
▸ “God’s mercy is fresh and new every morning.”
▸ “Do and act on what you believe to be right, and you’ll wake up the next morning feeling good about yourself.”
▸ “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.”
▸ “I wake up every morning literally with a smile on my face, grateful for another day I never thought I’d see.”
9. What are 5 quotes about Happiness?
▸ It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.
▸ There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.
▸ Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
▸ Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
▸ “Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it.”
10. What is Happy Life quote?
▸ “Happiness is not a goal…it’s a by-product of a life well-lived.”
▸ “The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up.”
▸ “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
▸ “Happiness depends upon ourselves.”
We hope this article has been helpful and motivating. Please endeavor to share this article with your family, friends, and colleagues.