What is a ‘Transform Pokemon’ in Pokemon Go? (The Different Species)
Players must catch Three of the Transform in order to complete one of the tasks. Some fans are perplexed about what this actually means as a result of this.
Transform pokemon is a shape-shifting Ditto because it has the ability to morph into any other creature it sees.
Many trainers still have Research missions from the event to complete, and finding a Ditto, let alone three, can be challenging.
Ditto will only appear as a different species on the Pokemon Go map. These include the Pokemon listed below.
When you have gotten any three of them listed above, you will complete the task. However, the reward for the task is 5x Super Potions.
The Other Tasks in Pokemon
- Catch 10 Pokemon – 25x Poke Balls
- Catch 5 Normal type Pokemon – 5x Potions
- Make 5 Nice Throws – 5x Nanab Berries
- Rewards–1,000 Stardust, 5x Razz Berries, 15x Ditto Candy
- Catch 10 Pokemon – 15x Great Balls
- Catch 3 of the Transform Pokemon – 5x Super Potions
- Transfer 10 Pokemon – 5x Pinap Berries
- Rewards – 1,500 XP, 1x Silver Pinap Berry, 15x Ditto Candy
- Claim Reward! – 10x Ultra Balls
- Claim Reward! – 5x Potions
- Claim Reward! – 3,500 XP
- Rewards – 3,000 Stardust, 15x Ditto Candy, Ditto encounter
Ditto is a normal-type Pokémon with a one-of-a-kind Transform fast attack. Transform copies the opponent’s moves, stats, and type; however, Ditto’s low HP makes it less effective in battle.