Instagram allows you to save drafts of your posts, reels, and stories. To avoid losing progress, drafts can be saved at any time, including after the filtering and editing steps.
Being able to edit and prepare your Instagram posts ahead of time can be extremely beneficial.
An Instagram draft, once saved, can be posted or deleted as desired. Drafts allow you to save your work while researching viral Instagram hashtags.
How to Delete your Instagram Drafts
- Launch the Instagram app and select Post by tapping the Plus icon. To view your saved photos and videos, go to the Drafts tab.
- At the bottom, tap the Manage option. Now, in the top right corner, tap the Pencil icon to select the drafts you want to delete.
- When prompted, tap the right checkmark at the top and select Discard.
How to Crate and Save a Draft on Instagram
- Launch Instagram.
- Click the plus button at the top of the page.
- Select ‘Post.’
- Choose an image, then press the ‘Next’ button.
- Make any changes you want to the image.
- Select ‘Save draft’ from the pop-up menu after clicking the back button.
How to View and Post Your Instagram Saved Drafts
- Open Instagram on your smartphone. Select Post from the list by tapping the Plus icon.
- Right next to Gallery, you’ll see a Drafts option. To view your drafts, tap on it.
- Tap the Forward arrow to proceed after selecting the one you want to edit or post. Press and hold any Instagram draft to select multiple drafts at once if you want to create a carousel post.
- You’ll be directed to the post-sharing page, where you can publish the post as usual. Your post will no longer appear in Drafts once it has been published.
Although there is no native way to schedule a post on Instagram, you can edit and save your posts as drafts to have them ready for posting at a later date and time. We believe the above guide was beneficial.