Finding hidden bunkers is a difficult task. They’re nearly impossible to find if you don’t know where to look. So save yourself the stress by reading down.
Where are the Hidden Bunkers?
There are three hidden bunkers on The Island, and they’re all quite far apart from one another, so choose the one closest to your favorite landing spot and head for it.
These mysterious metal tunnels have appeared in a variety of locations throughout Fortnite’s history, but they have always remained closed.
1. The first hidden bunker is located underwater. Near the stone circle where the cliff protrudes.
It’s about a mile south of Holly Hedges and a mile northwest of Slurpy Swamp. When you zoom in on the map, you’ll see a cliffside jutting out over the water.
The circle of stones overlooking the ocean can be found here
2. On the island northeast of Stealthy Stronghold, there is a second hidden bunker. A pile of wooden pallets and other debris can be found behind the wooden shack, facing the beach.
It’s hidden beneath a pile of wood and debris behind the Unremarkable Shack, so use your pickaxe to break through and reveal it.
3. The third Fortnite hidden bunker is located at a cliffside campsite east of Retail Row. It’s easiest to find by looking for the small campsite with purple and white tents.
Turn away from the campsite and face the water, with the ocean to your left. A large bush should be visible between two trees. It’s concealing the bunker.
Demolish the bush to reveal the hidden bunker beneath it.’
Hidden Bunker in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8
In order to gain access to the Hidden Bunker in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 8, players must first visit the island’s radio station.
The location is north of Dinky Dish, between Craggy Cliffs and Steamy Stacks.
The Hidden Bunker is made up of two bookshelves and a few other basic items. Players will gain harvesting materials by destroying the smaller ones.
In contrast, the other bookshelf will rotate on its axis to reveal another secret room within.
- Modern Warrior Goes Private on TikTok After Chelsea Hart Drama
- Warzone Devs Instantly Nerf DMR After Surprise Season 5 Reloaded Buffs
In the world of Fortnite, hidden bunkers have long been a mystery, and you may need to find them to complete weekly challenges.