Do you want to delete some of your videos on TikTok that you have posted already due to some reasons? If you do not know how to go about it, I can help you, just continue reading.
How to Delete Your TikTok Video
- Go to your TikTok.
- Tap on your Profile
- Select the video you wish to delete
- Click the three dots in the bottom-right corner.
- Scroll down and click the Delete button, then click it again when you are asked for confirmation.
So that is just all that you need to do, very simple and stress-free. Let’s give you another guide you might need, in case you wish to delete your TikTok drafts, Read below:
How to Delete TikTok Drafts
- Go to the Drafts tab on your profile page.
- Tap ‘Select’ in the top right corner.
- Select the videos you want to delete.
- Tap ‘Delete’ at the bottom of the screen. Press delete again on the pop-up to confirm.
I think deleting your TikTok video that you have already posted is because of alack of self-confidence or a negative comment from other users, or maybe from a friend, I would say, do not allow anyone to make you feel any less of yourself.
If you know you did well or you want the video to be seen publicly, then leave it there, you can always delete the negative comments and be happy.
Stay happy always!