– mike castle actor –
Lauren Lapkus, star of ‘Orange Is the New Black,’ and her husband, Mike Castle, have welcomed their first child! Continue reading to learn more.
Lauren Lapkus has a child!
On Friday (July 23), the 35-year-old Orange is the New Black actress took to Instagram to announce the birth of her first child with husband Mike Castle.
Lauren and the Brews Brothers actor, 32, welcomed a daughter named Holly.
“☁️Holly☁️” Lauren posted a video of her newborn daughter sucking on a pacifier with her message.
Mike also posted a video of Holly on Instagram with the caption, “Welcome to this strange world, Holly.”
The new parents first announced their pregnancy in May.
Lauren and Mike met while co-starring in the 2015 TNT series Clipped. In October 2018, they married in a courthouse ceremony.
More about Mike can be found in our exclusive interview with him.
Who Is Mike Castle?
Mike Castle is a comedian and actor from Chicago, Illinois.
He graduated from Brother Rice High School in 2007.
Castle made his film debut in 2011 as Randy in the short The Ghosts. Castle appeared in the 2012 television film Family Trap the following year.
He also appeared as the delivery guy in an episode of the television show Harder Than It Looks.
Castle appeared in an episode of the television series Sirens in 2014. In 2014, Castle appeared in the television miniseries, Hope & Randy.
In 2015, Castle co-starred with Ashley Tisdale and George Wendt in the TBS television series Clipped as A.J. Salerno.
Mike Castle is best known for his role as Adam in Netflix’s Brews Brothers. Castle appeared as a videographer in Curb Your Enthusiasm season 11, episode 8.
Get to Know ‘Brews Brothers’ Star Mike Castle with These 10 Fun Facts! (Exclusive)
Mike Castle is a name you should be familiar with!
The actor and comedian star in the new Netflix series Brews Brothers, which premieres today on the streaming service!
The show follows two estranged brothers, Wilhelm (Alan Aisenberg) and Adam Rodman (Castle), who end up working together in a brewery.
Each is a beer genius…a Baumeister, but their beer-making techniques and personalities couldn’t be more dissimilar. Many times in a show, two people complement each other. These two do not even constitute a complete person.
We had the opportunity to catch up with Mike and learn 10 interesting facts about him. Examine them out:
- His name is Mike Castle.
- He wishes he could live in Japan.
- He has been studying German for five years, Japanese for two years, and Russian since the beginning of the Quarantine.
- Mike started doing improv at Second City when he was 13 years old.
- Following an existential crisis, He worked on a farm in Ireland.
- He is an obsessive reader with the terrible habit of constantly recommending books to people who aren’t asking for them.
- Between the ages of 12 and 20, he had the opportunity to perform in shows at Steppenwolf Theatre, which he considers to be the most valuable experience he has had in his acting training.
- he is deeply addicted to chess, a game I despise more than any other.
- picking locks is what he taught himself purely for altruistic, legal reasons!