We call it finding Mr and Mrs Right, the truth is, wedding is far beyond and discovery of treasure, it is a union of destinies. Wedding messages to couples who have discovered their soul mates can be a way to pray some blessings into the union. Often, to commemorate the couple, we love to send them gift cards and wedding messages.
Acceptably, incorporating good wishes and prayers for the couple through wedding messages is serves as a wonderful gesture of goodwill. Depending on how profound the wedding message is, some couples go-ahead to print it as posters in their home. How about you take some time and pick out a splendid wedding message for the couple?
Understandably, you might not be very familiar with the content of wedding messages that are suitable enough. Also, you may want to get a glimpse of people’s style and method of writing these wedding messages to couples to get some ideas. To that effect, wordingvibes is directing this article to you.
Pleasing Wedding Wishes to Couple
1. You are the sweetest couple I have ever seen! You two deserve the best things in the world. Keep happy with each other. Happy wedding
2. You two look so perfect as a couple that every time I see you together,I feel inspired. Congratulations to both of you on your wedding
3. Keep bringing moments of joy for each other through the years to come. Many congratulations to you on your special day
4. No worries and doubt anymore, let it be love from the beginning to the end. Make your married life a piece of heaven. Happy wedding to both of you
5. Before you start your new life, I want to say, always make each other your top priority and make love the focal point of your everyday life! Happy wedding
6. Married life is always full of new adventures and new experiences. Always keep each other in your heart and let the passion of love overwhelm you
7. I wish you may never stop being amazed by each other and never stop falling in love with each other. May your house be filled with happiness.
8. You’ll make a great family for each other and great parents for your babies. My good wishes and prayers are always with you.
9. You two have found the perfect partner for each other. Never let each other feel alone ever again. Enjoy an exciting post-marriage life.
10. You are going to make a lot of memories with each other. Be it good or bad, romantic or dull, never lose hope in each other.
11. True happiness can only be found in the arms of the one you love. God bless you on this special day and for the rest of your life together.
Congratulatory Wedding Messages to Couple
1. My heartfelt congratulations go to both of you for finding each other out of billions of people in this world. You seem too perfect for each other!
2. Not often you see a pair so beautiful and amazing that it seems like they are literally made for each other. Congratulations! May your marriage be happy and everlasting!
3. When you make love the first priority, you always end up with a wonderful result. Your marriage is one among those wonderful consequences!
4. Your marriage is like watching a tv show. Both of you look so happy and glowing. Congratulations dear. May the delight of today remains forever!
5. Thanks for making us all happy today. You really have very good taste in choosing your partner for life. Congratulations to both of you!
6. The desire of you two finally comes true. Let your marriage be stable until the last day of your life. Heartily Congratulations on your wedding!
7. Congratulations on the happy day! It’s your wedding ceremony! I wish Almighty always keep you in his blessings. And wishing that you will spend a lot of happy years together!
8. Congratulations to the most adorable looking bride and groom for entering into a new chapter in their life. May God’s blessing be with you in the coming years!
9. Let the love grow in your hearts on this special day. Congratulations to both of you for holding each other’s hand for life!
10. Congratulations to you! May you grow old with each other for the rest of your life and grow a family together!
General Wedding Messages of Congratulations to Couples
1. May your love bloom brighter and your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding.
2. Wishing both of you a world of happiness and joy on your wedding day.
3. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations!
4. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple!
5. Congratulations to a beautiful couple. Wishing you a wonderful journey as you build your new life together.
6. Wishing you both the happily ever after you deserve. Congratulations on your wedding day!
7. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations!
8. Just a note to say how happy we are for you. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness. Congratulations to a wonderful couple!
9. Like a lighthouse on a dark night, may your love for one another always shine brightly. Congratulations on your wedding day.
10. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. Congratulations to a couple whose match truly seems made in heaven!
11. Your two stars create an amazing constellation. Congratulations on your wedding day!
12. May you always have one another to lean on and turn to throughout all of life’s storms.
6. Well, this just got real! Congratulations on your wedding and I am so happy for you two.
7. In a world of normal people, I am so glad you both found one another and are able to share a cool and different life with one another. Keep life weird.
8. Like peanut butter and jelly, you two are an unexpected combination that will one day be an All-American Classic.
9. There is an occasion where every men and woman officially have to sign his/her life away. That’s called a wedding. Congratulations!
10. Before marriage, you are incomplete. After marriage, you are finished. That’s thesad reality, my friend! Congratulations anyway!
11. What’s the similarity between Shakespeare’s novel and a marriage? A little romance and a lot of tragedy! You sure want to do this?
12. It takes a lot of courage for a man who goes into war knowing that he will never win. All the best wishes for your marriage!
13. Marriages are wonderful except for those who have already married. God bless you both for the new life you are going to start together!
14. You must have already started to think that it’s a mistake. But it’s too late my friend. You’re now officially a prisoner! Congratulations!
15. No one wants to go to prison but everyone wants to get married. This world is so full of irony. Congratulations on your marriage by the way!
16. The secret of a happy marriage is a secret that no one knows. Let me know if you ever find one. Congratulation!
17. For your kind information, a combined birthday gift will not be accepted. Congratulations on becoming two from one!
18. Always be good to each other. After all, you’ll be the ones to help each other while scrubbing the toilet.
19. Life is not fair to those who wish to remain single and that’s why something called ‘wedding’ exists.
20. I hope you’ll never get tired of fighting each other. We are so eagerly waiting for a long and competitive wrestling match (marriage).
21. You were mad for each other before today. From now on you will be mad at each other. That’s the magic of the wedding. Have a good time!2
22. You must have already started to think that it’s a mistake. But it’s too late my friend. You’re now officially a prisoner! Congratulations
23. Remember, they say you can tell a lot about a person when you travel together. Good luck on your honeymoon!
24. Even though you’re supposed to save some wedding cake for your first anniversary, don’t feel too bad if you eat it this weekend. When there is cake in the house, it’s fair game. Congratulations on finding each other!
25. Congratulations! Now you have two bank accounts and twice as much debt. Welcome to marriage!
26. I can’t wait to celebrate your 50th wedding anniversary and see you dance with your canes and walkers. See ya then!
27. When you find someone who is compatible with your weirdness, put a ring on it and run!
Promising Wedding Messages to Couple
1. Cheers to your future and congratulations on your wedding. I am so happy for you and I can’t wait to see what life has in store for you both.
2. Congratulations on starting your life together. I hope this gift is helpful in setting you up for your future. You deserve all the love in the world.
3. You two are so perfect together. It is exciting to see you both happy and just plain old in love. Thanks for giving the rest of us hope for the future!
4. Even though I didn’t give a toast at the wedding, here is a toast to you two! I love you both very much and I am happy to have you both as my friend. From the awkward teenage years to now, I’ve known (Bride or Groom’s name). Today is a day we’ve talked about again and again. I love the fact that you are both in love. Happy Wedding Day and cheers to you both!
5. Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
6. Every love story is different and your story is unique. I am so happy you two met each other, you honestly fit together perfectly. Congratulations and I hope you have an amazing honeymoon.
7. Today is a great day to start the rest of your life and run off into the sunset together.
8. May your love for one another get deeper and deeper each and every day. May you wake up next to each other, ready to start each day. May you live a life full of happiness, joy, and goodness.
9. Congratulations on your wedding day! I wish you a lifetime of days just as happy and memorable as this one.
10. Have a spectacular life together! I wish you a lifetime of love and I am so pleased you found it with one another.
11. Congratulations! May your life be filled with never ending love for one another.
Encouraging and Admonishing Wedding Messages to Couple
1. Especially if you are married, a great way to provide a couple with some advice is in the card or video message.
2. No matter what life throws your way, I hope you are always as happy as you are on this day. Happy Wedding Day!
3. Never forget the love you feel for one another on this day. Congratulations on your big day.
4. Don’t forget, in marriage one person is always right and if you are the husband – it’s not you. This advice will make your life a lot easier! Congrats on the wedding!
5. If I could offer you once piece of advice, it would be to choose your battles wisely. Congratulations on your wedding day.
6. Even in your darkest times, never forget your love for one another on this day. Love you both!
7. On your wedding day, I’d like to offer you some advice from this married lady. Devote some time to understanding one another and life will be beautiful!
8. If I could define marriage it would be: You give, and you give, and you give. And one day, you realize it was all worth it. I am so happy you two found each other.
9. Congratulations on your wedding! May you always remember to be friends first. Love you both!
10. A piece of advice I got on my wedding day and I want to pass on to you is: Never go to bed angry. It has saved me so much strife 🙂 Love you!
11. Congratulations! In the good times and the bad, remember to lean on each other whenever you need a true friend. That’s what marriage really is all about.
12. It’s the little things that turn into big things in a marriage. Put in a bit of work every day and soon enough you’ll have built a lifetime of love. Congratulations on starting your story as a married couple!
13. Not that you need it, but I want to give you both a piece of advice. Choose. Love. Every. Single. Day. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you.
Religious Wedding Messages to Couples
1. May you both be blessed with heavenly love in abundance. May God make all your worries go away and fill your heart with love and respect for each other!
2. May our lord smile upon you always and give you all the happiness you ever wanted in life. May your bond be protected by God’s eternal love!
3. Let the blessings of God come through the open door in your heart and let your married life be overwhelmed by the abundance of God’s love!
4. God has brought your hearts together for creating a lovely, religious and loyal bloodline. May his blessings be always with you!
5. May God helps you to overcome all the ups and downs of a post-marriage life. May he gifts you a divine soul in form of a newborn!
6. God must have had a list of amazing plans for you when he decided to bring your hearts closer to each other. Let’s thank him today for everything!
7. God has made a perfect partner for each other in this world. Yours seem to be the most perfect pair of all. God bless you!
On whatever occasion, it is always a great gesture to let others know they have our goodwill and are in our thoughts. Wedding messages to couple express other things like friendship, harmony, and progressiveness. We want to believe these messages had great content for you.
You can graciously share this article with your friends.