Wedding Vows for Her! 20 Romantic Marriage Promises to Wife.
Getting married means everlasting pledge of love to your partner and one of the most romantic things you will ever do. Finding the right words to say that truly encompasses your love and devotion is an extremely important part of getting married. Saying your wedding vow from your heart is a great way to tell your partner how much you cherish your union. Here are some samples of wedding vows to guide you.
Romantic Marriage Promises
- I pledge to care and love you, until the day I die. I try to be worthy of your love. I promise to be always patient, honest, kind and forgiving with you. And I promise to be on time when we go out on a date. But first and foremost, I promise to be your faithful and devoted friend.
- With this ring, I vow to trust and value your belief. I will stand by your actions. I promise to treat you as my confidante, best friend and equal. I’m excited to grow old with you gracefully, together, as always.
- I promise to love you, unconditionally. That is without reservation. I promise to comfort you in times of trouble and distress. I will be here with you encouraging you to achieve your goals. To laugh with you and cry with you. I pledge to grow with you in spirit and in mind. I promise to be more open and honest with you. I will cherish you, for as long as I live.
- Millions of people around the world spend a lot of their time finding that one special person to be called their true love. Some are lucky to find the person they want to call as their significant other while others spend the rest of their lives looking for that true love but never finding it. I count myself as among the lucky ones to have finally found you.
- On this special event of our lives, I pledge to stay by your side as your faithful, loving wife/husband, in bad health and in good, in joy and in pain, the good times and the bad.
- I pick you as my wife. You will be my partner in life. With this ring, I promise you that I will love you unconditionally. I will give my fullest devotion. I know there are pressures and uncertainties that we need to face as the day goes by. But I promise to love, honor and respect you always.
- [wife’s name] take this ring as a promise that I will love you faithfully, without reservation. I will comfort you in times of sorrow and distress. I will help you achieve all of your goals in life. I will laugh and cry with you. I pledge to grow old with you, in mind and in spirit.
- I pledge my love to you on this day. You’re everything that I dreamed of. You’re everything that I need. From the day we met, I know God has answered my prayers. Our love for each other is heaven sent. So, I promise to be here with you, forever, always and for eternity.
- What can I say that I haven’t already said? What can I provide you that I haven’t already given? My body, my mind, my soul and my heart. They’re all yours. Everything that I have. Everything that I am, belongs to you long before this day. And I promise that I shall be yours forever. I will follow you anywhere you go, everywhere you lead me to. Hand in hand. Heart in heart. Let’s grow old together.
- A long time ago, there was darkness in my life. But a light suddenly came. And that light was you. Your love gave me wings. Your trust gave me a strength to move on, despite the struggles. Our journey has already started when the day you said you loved me. I pledge to be your wife from this day on. Let’s make our two lives as one life. I love you, today, tomorrow and forever.
- I used to be afraid of falling in love; of giving my heart away. How could I ever trust a man to love me? How could I love a man and wish he’d love me back the way I needed him to? But when I met you, I realized that it’s possible to meet a man I could trust; a man who could love me the way I wanted to be loved. You’ve renewed my perception in life. Today, I join that life with you, forever.
- Today is a day of celebration full of music. But it’s also this day that I share my life with you. I know that our future is full of uncertainties. But I promise to live them with you. I give myself, my heart and my soul, to you as my husband/wife.
- When there was cold, you’ve brought warmth in my life. When my life was full of darkness, you’ve brought light. I promise you to be your wife from this day and beyond. Let’s make our two lives one. Let’s honor and respect each other, always.
- May our lives be ever intertwined, our love keep us together. May we build a home that is compassionate to all, full of respect and honor for others and each other. And may our home be forever filled with happiness, love, and peace.
- I pledge to be spontaneous and to care each moment that we have together. I will be fair and willing to try new things with you. I vow to witness your beautiful life and I will always take time for the two of us. I also promise to dream with you and be your biggest and number 1 fan, even if others doubted your abilities. I vow to laugh and love you with actions and not just words. I will always be there to encourage you to achieve your dreams.
- [ Name], you’re my best friend, my lover and partner for life. I promise to you that I will laugh with you, cry with you, mourn with you and grow old with you. I will love and cherish you when we’re together. I will do the same when we’re apart. I vow to support your dreams, no matter how crazy they are. I will respect our differences, knowing that they are the ones that bind us together. I promise to love you and be by your side all the time.
- I take you as my wife and vow to spend my life with you cultivating my love and care for you and for all living things. Our relationship is the most important thing to me. It gives me strength. I vow that I put every effort into strengthening it with honesty, patience and faithfulness. For all the days, months and years that we live with each other, I vow to spend every day working to be a truer version of myself. I will make sure that you do the same.
- The feeling struck me the moment we made eye contact in [state where you first met]. It was immediate but powerful. It was too deep and inexplicably beyond any measure of time and place. No one can describe a feeling like that. It can’t be replicated or forced. All I had to do was to let it flow in and around me. We go wherever the flow will take us.
- [Wife’s name], I love you with all my heart. You’re my love, light and soulmate. You’re the person that keeps me singing, smiling and laughing. Without you, my life would be nothing. So, I ask you, are you willing to give me your heart, your light and be my soulmate? I give you this ring as a sign of my love that’s forever, eternal and never ending, like the circle in this ring.
- I promise to be your loving friend and partner. I will be here when you need someone to talk to or listen to. I trust and appreciate you. I also pledge to respect and cherish your being unique, to strengthen you when you’re in sorrow. I promise to share with you my hopes, thoughts, and dreams as we grow and build our lives together.